Transformers The Last Knight

movieweb.com/transformers-5-last-knight-imax-video/
Hey look we get a making of before Blu-Ray or DVD... cool.
Well so far its a Bay movie thats for...for... Holy Five Fucks is that Sir Morien? Jesus okay Bay just somewhat redeemed himself by virtue of "historical" accuracy by putting in the only black knight of the Round Table, also commonly white washed or left out entirely.

He is still a shit director but props for actually apparently reading the Arthurian tales and going for source material accuracy with it.

>the Moors were black
It's time for this meme to end.

Regardless of "authenticity" prepare yourself for endless WWK posting

I am.. sort of ready.

Please don't be that idiot.

>nigger knight
I cannot abide such cuckery

t. Spain is white poster

>IMAX's Lorne Orleans also reveals that director Michael Bay is the first filmmaker to take two of their IMAX cameras and configure them to shoot in 3D in real time, a feat which he states is "not trivial."

OH shit, how will James Cameron ever recover?!

For fucks sake, that particular knight WAS BLACK or at least half black

By making billions off avatar alone

Why does Bay dress like a lesbian at a Lakers game?

ARABS WERE NOT NEGROES YOU REVISIONIST TWATS

He has a small micro penis? And is attracted to women I think. Isn't that basically the same thing?

>King Arthur times
>World War One
>Nazi occupied Britain
>Fucking transformer dragons

kino

In all his descriptions he is described as black, tall and black, Black in face and body, black of body and hair, black in armor and skin. Just skimmed the Arthurian lore bits with him in it....

Whodathunk going full retard would be so entertaining. Also didn't realize they were also going to WW1

Transformers sucks and has always sucked. Not just in a general "everything le sucks" kind of way. You're not 7 years old anymore. If there was every just 1 franchise that is a toy commercial it's the kikeformers.

Do you hate fun or is your dad fucking you in the ass everynight with a Bay-former toy? Seriously take some weed or Ritalin and calm the fuck down.

>Do you hate fun
What a loaded fucking question. Nobody "hates fun". Suck my dick you filthy pervert.

It's either WWI or II.
But either way, watching Transformers fuck up Germans would be entertaining.

You seem to forget where you are... yes I am a filthy perv thats normal around here. Now go back to tumblr and shitpost there.

Can... can Optimus step on Hitler?

The round table was also described as seating 1,600 knights and easily portable. Poetic license be dammed, if he's a Moor, he isn't black.

not without disrupting the time, maybe sideswipe him a bit or run over his foot

Then explain why in every art medium from that time period depicts a black man?

I'll take what I can get.

I always thought they were because in my local folklore they are described as black

>The Last Knight

REEEEEE WHY DOES HOLLYWOOD KEEP MAKING TITLES LIKE THESE