>Everyone notches about muh parity
>a miraculous Milwaukee/Minnesota finals occurs next year
>lowest ratings ever

People bitch about parity, then stop watching when they get it

Sorry, wrong pic.

Fuck the commie ass anti-American NBA

>greeks
>white

I really hope he wins a ring with Milwaukee. Giannis is genuinely a good if naive man.

minuscule baller detected

Just let it die faggots, the NBA is over

i've never felt worse about the short- and middle-term prospects of the league. these are the dark ages.

TYBG

Still 2 years away

It'd get trash ratings because they're small market teams, not because of anything else

Utah is a tiny market and their finals were the most watched in history.You just need 2 stacked teams and a narrative to make people watch the finals

(((ratings)))

fuck off w/ this bullshit already.

No one is buying it anymore.

Which essentially means: Because people would rather watch the pageantry of a league and narrative rather than the sport itself.

Look at the Nashville Preadators

They sell more tickets than almost any NBA teams and the games are more electric.

With a healthy Jabari, god-tier Giannis and another year of development for Maker, i feel like the Bucks are one acquisition away from a championship. They need a scorer who can draw defenders away from Giannis.

The Bucks fucking suck lel I still remember kek'ing the night away when Da Bulls trashed them by 65 in the 'offs

lol people wereen't watching those games for the Jazz... Jordan was at the peak of his popularity

>shitcago
lol. Every major sport in Wisconsin is objectively doing better than any in Illinois. Cubs will be in the basement by the end of this month.

Jazz sell more tickets than a lot of NBA cities.

Lot of empty seats at the NBA playoffs this year. Not in Utah.

*can't win even in the East*

Giannis needs to work on a jumper which i assume will be priority #1 this off season. I never thought id say this but the bucks might be my favorite team to watch in the league right now, their bizzaro lineup of death with a 7' ball handler, everyone being 6'5" and up, and no positions is absurd

im talking about TV ratings, not stadium attendance

>implying that guy will get past Mr. Shook and the Boston 1st overall duo anytime soon

unfortunately i think Jabari might be done. Middleton is more important to the team than he is anyways.

Maybe this year because the Bulls regular season was a disaster because Wade is a faggot and Rondo didn't give a shit until we got matched to the Celtics.
>insinuating any sport other than basketball matters
Now you fucked up

>insinuating any sport other than the basketball matters

Not in that cesspool of a city you live in. LOL