Sup Sup Forums I’ve got some killer anxiety, minor depression and just always in a generally shitty mood...

Sup Sup Forums I’ve got some killer anxiety, minor depression and just always in a generally shitty mood. Been thinking about trying some cbd oil. Shit is pretty expensive. What’s the cheapest stuff I can get that actually still works?

Attached: EB941CA7-7DFF-446E-A959-19A577700949.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

What is expensive to you?

Most of the stuff seems like it’s about $5 per day if you calculate out the doses for the price of the bottle. Seems kinda steep

Your an just an empath user you Amanda flaker she helps a lot user. You love to be alone don't you user? Cbd an marijuana are good 10/10

Nah man I’m married and shit. I’ve got a bunch of close friends. I just am always in a shitty mood

Around $100 or more per ounce is kinda crazy.

Quick search yielded this. It's legal in the US, unless you live in a state where recreational is legal, or you have a medicinal card, you have to buy it online. I bought from Green Mountain, it's okay, though the dosage wasn't crazy

Attached: cbd prices.png (582x503, 20K)

honestly the cheapest thing you can get that actually works is a pack of bullets

Like you say it isn't cheap. But I know you can get drinks and edibles with crazy dosages at dispensaries that make you feel amazing.

Hell yeah that’s a pretty sweet chart. I’m in Ohio id prolly have to order online. So is it about right that 1 fl oz will last about a month?

I used to be a little bitch and cry about being depressed and shit and think about heroing but after awhile I just thought fuck it what’s the worst that could happen. I think that’s where the shitty attitude stems from.

Try liquidcbdmidwest.com they have an awesome tincture 500mg of Cbd and they also have capsules and vape pens. Shipped right to your house

Depends on how much you take. I got the 10 mg pills. I'd take two before I went out to a bar, and it would help me relax a bit. If you're super depressed maybe take more. My tolerance is low, so just try it out. You can't really fuck yourself up with CBD. My friend drank a 120mg bottle once and he said it was the best thing he ever felt.

I didn't answer your question, yeah it lasted me about a month.

vape pens are nice because the effects are instant, but the site you mentioned is .20/mg. Not really cheap

Papa and Barkley tincture 30:1 CBD.

I have a small tear in my spine I use that shit in the morning in a glass of water, last about 30 days. It’s pretty steep but works like a dream, it has no psychological effect and I can stand up straight.

There’s water with about 3mg cbd usually sold around 4$ if dispensaries are an option. So if you have a low tolerance that’s chill.

Some other user posted that site. But hell yeah, my depression isn’t bad, mostly just anxiety and stress driven and causes a lot of headaches. The way I got turned on to cbd was a stoner buddy of mine gave me a .5 oz bottle of pur7 cbd and it seemed to help but I looked into buying a 1oz bottle and it was $119. Fucking highway robbery. So I figured there had to be cheaper options

I’m sure I have a low tolerance as I’ve only smoked weed a few times and never done any drugs beside pretty heavy drinking. But I doubt I have any dispensaries around. I live in a fucking cornfield in the middle of western ohio

CBD doesn't help with depression, both CBD and THC can make depression worse more so THC. Depending on the person THC can make anxiety far worse. I am unsure of CBDs effects on anxiety.

It is expensive because it is really concentrated. 1 drop is enough for most of the day. My grandma, a couple of my cousins and myself all use it for arthritis and other sources of pain

I second this. I wouldn't take cbd oil for anxiety, cuz once you stop taking it your body want more of it and it's just a money pit.

However I've had this stuff and it gave me a pretty good effect. Super chill feeling and gave me the biggest erections I've ever felt.

Attached: family-mango_0.png (480x423, 88K)

Yeah I don’t have a super addictive personality. But I have been experiencing a lack of sex drive lately so maybe this would help?

It's not too bad if you make your own ejuice. Like 70 bucks for 2 grams of isolate from bluebird botanicals. Mix that with 30ml of propolyene glycol which is like ten bucks and your set for months.