I just moved out on my own Sup Forums, AND IT FUCKING RULES! I just made a frozen pizza, and i ain't gotta share shit...

I just moved out on my own Sup Forums, AND IT FUCKING RULES! I just made a frozen pizza, and i ain't gotta share shit. I just sat it right on the floor. Right on the floor, and ain't nobody got shit to say. I might just eat this whole damn thing, and you know i got the Franks Red Hot ready.

Ah, this is the life

Attached: livindadream.jpg (361x642, 40K)

I'll be doing the same in a few weeks user, congrats.
0/10 for shit pizza

What are you, a soap dodging pepperoni pizza eater?

Congrats, user. That's good

You'll want to take care of your place and pimp it up. I've been on my own for many of years and chicks dig a dope pad.

10/10 accurate
Top tek

I'm going too. But all i really own at the moment is my sweet nes and a pc. Ladies love wood paneling.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1039x584, 54K)

Nigga you really like cartoon ducks.

>ITT : 30y/o discovering there is something else than vis mum's basement

Death note huh?

Hey! Scrooge is my hero lol! His cheapness has taught me how to get through life. But, goddamn. your right, I do. I never realized. You just blew my mind bro

Been married for 9 years. I love my wife, but goddamn do I miss living alone.

>be me
>18
>tryna move out ASAP cuz family is hell
>mom begs me to stay
>'WHAT DO YOU THINK ITS GOING TO BE LIKE ITS NOT GOING TO BE ONE BIG PARTY!'
>'i dont even like parties. I just want to eat chicken alfredo every day and /not/ have to pick mushrooms out of it
>tfw moved out
>tfw ate chicken alfredo almost every day for a year
>never had to pick mushrooms out of it cuz i didnt use mushrooms

only gotten better since then. big beautiful apartment in the heart of hollywood, paintings from majoras mask and screaming paintings and nude portraits of my self on the wall, no one to answer to, no one to do anything for. Got the best roommate ever, always asks if i want anything from wherever hes picking up food and we never have to wear pants.

Attached: 1429408657061.jpg (499x499, 30K)

>not putting ketchup uo your pizza.
C'mon, man

Mushroom Alfredo

um
what the fuck do you do for a job?
I smell a trustafarian

my parents just always added mushrooms to it. i hated it.

>trustafarian

no, i dont talk to my parents let alone accept money from them. For the last 4 years ive been managing a psychic in west hollywood. Hes unfortunately fallen ill (stage 4 cancer) so I've been taking care of him since then and will be transitioning into a writers room later this year / presumably after he passes. until then were just living off of donations from clients.

Serious question do you suck dick?

Also, do you suck dick?

>were just living off of donations from clients.

Attached: 12972472.jpg (450x299, 22K)

I am gay, but no i dont suck dick. im a top. I'll maybe lick balls if they look nice, but putting a dick in my mouth just makes me angry.

hes been in the biz for 40 years so when they found out he was sick they started just sending checks like crazy. its great cuz without it he'd be stuck in a nursing home and i would have had to get another job.

things have settled back down for now, hes still expected to pass but hes gained some weight and is lucid enough to do readings earlier in the day, so were experimenting with him giving readings from home now

Ha

Attached: 1520115961302.jpg (720x398, 53K)

Congrats man, now all you need is some neat drugs to make those movies go from 6/10 to 9/10. Also that frozen pizza looks dope I'm not gonna lie

God bless you user

FOSTA BILL PASSED CRAIGSLIST KILL
Sup Forums is next!!

Well if those people believe in psychics I guess they deserve to support your freeloading ass

Attached: 1404976940494.jpg (960x538, 35K)

Attached: 1517093816460.png (710x577, 44K)

...then you woke up?

You can't work me bro. Weak bait

if that is a 'dream' to you, then i pity you. its a pretty simple life.

Attached: 0322182323b.jpg (1040x780, 244K)

Backpage too.

It's true you retard. Google all the news articles about it too. Thank your president. Not my president.

Trim those pubes, son

Attached: 1517093342309.jpg (604x453, 37K)

i live with my mom and i still have full pizzas every now and then

also get that fucking pizza off the floor, you're ruining it

nah my bush gets complimented more than not

Attached: cock2.jpg (918x1224, 272K)

>i live with my mom
How old are you?

>not making your pizza from scratch
Faggot...

>not overnighting your pizza from lou malnattis

pleb

Attached: smug (30).jpg (840x544, 62K)

What Playstation game is that?

>nude portaits of myself ok the wall
god damn you are one narcissistic faggot. good on you. what does your roomate think of them?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1059x596, 62K)

Ur gay and everyone knows no one has ever complimented you on anything in your nether region