Is it abuse to hide alcohol from your partner? I got a slap in the face...

Is it abuse to hide alcohol from your partner? I got a slap in the face, and that was his excuse (not posting on fb for probably obvious reasons).

I did this because my partner becomes insane and out of control (like a full loose canon) when he drinks, and can't regulate himself to a reasonable amount to prevent this retardation.

He slapped me in the face as I was telling him he needs to regulate and has had enough (after having 3 times the amount he said he would).

Apparently I'm meant to say 'I don't want you to have any more,' rather than what I said which was 'Is that the last one?' (responded - and lied to - twice with 'yes'). I would have thought that as someone in their early 30's, he wouldn't need to find loopholes like a fucking toddler.

Anyways after he slapped me I kneed him in the balls, and he punched me in the face and ribs multiple times.

So like, in this situation... uh?? Idk, help maybe? Or just tell me tits or GTFO or offer to beat me or whatever. Cheers anons.

Attached: goon.jpg (960x540, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1521785122117.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitch its tits and timestamp or gtfo. Post these and I'll give you some great advice. I've been the bf in this situation and have worked through it. Still with said gf.

Attached: images(4).jpg (640x480, 40K)

yes basically

1. Call the cops.
2. Kill him and go to prison
3. Fucking run.
4. Handcuff him when he is sleeping and tie him up real good and force him to go through withdrawals until he has been good an sober for a while... then kill him? idk fuck man

You sound like a real bitch.
You need to go kill yourself.

leave him. if you you won't because you have kids ask yourself if putting their lives at risk is worth the trouble or if you want them to grow up thinking the situation you are in is normal and healthy? If it's a money thing you can go to a domestic abuse shelter. if you are just being a fag roleplayer neck yourself you pathetic piece of shit waste of a soul. If it's legit get help user you don't have to live like that.

I can't wait until he Kills you in a domestic and comes to us asking for help in the same way you did.

Attached: 743.png (256x384, 167K)

passive agressive timestamp but help appreciated

Attached: TY.jpg (1080x720, 97K)

Have thought of killing him but nah. Cheers for the support tho.

No kids, kinda financial but I'm young enough and smart enough that I could get a job and sort my shit out with money easily enough.

I just really love him, and he's really great when he doesn't drink??

If you stay you face more abuse from an alcoholic who doesn't seem to desire quitting his addiction, and will go through lengths to destroy anything that tries to prevent him from continuing.

Stay if you desire death I guess.

I honestly think that you should confront him when Sober about his alcoholism, although OP and I say this as the son of an alcoholic mother, they won't change for you. They can only change because they want too. If he doesn't want to change for you I suggest you leave him and see if that wakes him up, I've lived in homeless shelters myself and it's honestly not as bad as being a punchbag until he goes overboard.

A drunk person is simply enacting his repressed desires when sober.

Kek. Fair enough here's the solid truth. You can't change him. He has to come to terms with it on his own. My advice is to leave his ass. I may have been a drunk piece of shit but I never laid hands on my girl. You can do better. Nice tits

Attached: 1521782105042.png (538x611, 749K)

you are in an abusive relationship, now when you realize this, you should make your decition to stay or leave.

how much more of your life do you want to spend with someone that makes it worse?

>I just really love him
Let me stop you right there. He drinks too much and hits you. You shouldnt have to debate this if you really are "smart enough."

that's what you get for lying you stupid bitch!

but seriously, unless there's something wrong with you and you absolutely need him for some dumb reason you should break up because you're better off single than with a retard like that

Damn, I mean, this is honestly the most honest response you will get OP.

This. As I stated, post with the Bojack quote, you can't change him.

Attached: images(5).jpg (500x281, 22K)

Yeah OP, this guy couldn’t have said it better.

My mum was alcoholic also, and died form cirrhosis of the liver when I was 18, so I know that some people will never change.
He's not an everyday drinker. More like once a monthish, just when it does happen it's like full on, even if it's not me in the firing line it's just like really inappropriate comments at parties to other people, ranting, getting arrested, pissing and shitting on things, breaking people's mailboxes, rah rah.

I must say, anons, I am by no stretch perfect myself. I can be obnoxious when I drink (or like really affectionate to my friends, either way). I can be violent, outragous, inappropriate, rebellious, been detained by fake police once myself (the kind the 'guard' train stations where I'm from).

And sometimes I start the violence. But it's like the listening centre in his brain shuts off??

Idk, I'm really thankful for the anons engaging, because I don't get to talk about this.

Leave him. I guarantee you it's just gonna get worse. Read about other people who have been in abusive relationships, they'll tell you the same thing. Leave him before you end up severely hurt or dead.

you really shouldn’t slap anyone when they have been drinking it will just exasperate the situation regardless of whether you are right or wrong

Attached: CC5CC211-D62F-49DF-B221-1D8EACD09026.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

I'm legitimately not sure why you're asking Sup Forums about this. You're describing alcoholic domestic abuse. Call the cops?

leave him, he's a loser. alcoholic, and worse, abusive. shit human being, will only cause you grief and will likely end up causing you serious permanent injury if you stay in an abusive relationship. there's a million better dudes out there.

I need to know the full picture, what do you do that pisses him off? Don't tell me you're perfect

He sounds A lot like me, because I only drink on special occasions and then go much too far with it and regret drinking in the first place, I prefer to smoke weed because the high isn't as intense as the buzz from alcohol. I appreciate your honesty, most females won't admit they start the shit, although like the other guy said, if you were smart, and you could see that your both abusing eachother despite being in love, that maybe time apart is needed for self-improvement on both ends.

This user is 100% correct. I am a recovering alcoholic so I can confirm. He will not change until he realizes that he has to. Tell him that he has a problem (while he is sober). Tell him that you can't be his punching bag. Leave. If you really do love him, go back to him when he's cleaned up. The way he is, as you have described it, ends in one of 3 ways: he'll either get sober, end up in jail, or end up dead. If he looks at the AA book, he'll see himself in it. I wish you luck. And I hope he gets help.

but he's not that person anymore he's an alcoholic that wants to drink and he doesn't want to change and he doesn't love you anymore since he beats you for trying to help him. You'll only get yourself hurt and if you hate him so much you've actually thought about killing him it's only going to get worse Leave there's nothing left for you there my parents fought and hated each other my mom was depressed because my dad was abusive and cheated on her she wanted to change him but he was happy the way he was, trust me leave before you are too broken to function outside of the abuse like my family and I are.

nice. come cam and lets talk about it
> icanhaz(DELTETHIS)chat. com/tog

Oh, and show us your bruises, they're hot, especially if they're real. I will happily jerk off to my imagination of you getting beaten and raped by your alcoholic shitbag partner. Because I'm a terrible, terrible person.

But also, fucking, for sure, CALL 911. ASAP. Send his ass to jail and DO NOT LOOK BACK; he will try to reclaim you with the desperation of the actually damned. He's lied to you before.

And those pics you post of your sexy bruises will also be useful for that restraining order you're gonna fucking need before he busts your goddamn head open on a kitchen counter.

My ex wife was an alcoholic. She used to hit me a lot when she was drunk. Even tried to hit me with an axe or stab me a few times. They don't ever feel any remorse and they won't change. All they care about is the booze. Doesn't matter how much you love them, if you get in the way of their drinking they'll toss you aside like you're nothing. Get out while you can.

>idk
Idk, idk, idk JESUS FUCK people like you piss me the the fuck off. You get solid advice from people here that actually in some small round about way sort of give a shit about you (else they wouldn't have said shit) and all you're doing is continuing to rationalize and make excuses for him. Tell you what, how about you call your parents up and tell them to be on the lookout for the news article about your murder, you fucking moron. WAKE UP.

Have you considered talking to people who don't extort nudes from you. Also if he beat your ass before I'd say her definitely beat your ass for sending randos nudes.

Attached: images(7).jpg (529x392, 36K)

Get the fuck out of it.
Relationship is over.
Accept no apologize its over done deal. The moment you are struck you leave. His drinking is his problem. Let the fucker spiral without you.

Have you had experience with such things on one side or the other?

Like are you suggesting deep down he wants to kill me or?

Just to clarify tho I got slapped first? But I do see what you're saying.

It's so easy to make excuses when it's like only occasional?

Did you have personal experience with similar situations of yourself? Was there something that was the tipping point that made you change?

If I call the cops he will go to jail. Also I called the cops once before and he broke fractured my rib, so.

Well I kinda tried to explain, and I said above somewhere in the thread I'm definitely not perfect (). But he was pissed off because I hid the wine after he lied about how much he was going to drink and was starting down the obnoxious route that leads to bad things, and wasn't stopping - so I hid it.
Then he drank my wine and I'm like 'you're fucked, just get out of the kitchen' (had to ask 3 times, and explain to him I was asking him to do something and he wasn't listening'.
I'm like, seriously you've gotta regulate yourself, and you're not listening, don't be so fkn annoying, then he slapped me, then i kneed him, then he punched me etc etc, then i grabbed a butter knife (more for show tbh, like what's that gonna do, but his arms are way longer than mine, so), and he grabbed me from behind and punched me in the ribs, screaming match, rah rah, end point - it's my fault cos i his the wine apparently and the way i asked him to stop drinking was too 'passive' so i need to spell it out like he's a dickhead (even though I thought i was pretty clear).
So yeah in his mind i'm the cunt. Oh and then he reckon's he's sorry he slapped me, but also that he was right and that i shouldn't have hidden 'his' wine, so basically 'sorry, but' making it worthless

cheers

bla.bla.bla what the fuck are you doing with your life OP?

There are 7.6 billion humans in the world and you pick a angry drunk.

Do better for yourself becaues nobody is doing it for you.

*an

>Anyways after he slapped me I kneed him in the balls, and he punched me in the face and ribs multiple times.
if you're into it, that's cool. Nothing wrong with some s and m

your personal life is a stinky pile of dogshit, but at least you have pretty titties

this

Get the fuck out, call the cops, take pictures of yourself, post them here so I can masturbate to your abused little body.

But if you only do one of those things, get out.

There was no real tipping point. I grew up over time. What i want to reiterate is he's commited an act of violence against you. That can never be undone or forgotten. Trust me you can do better. Leave him and work on yourself. Become better find, someone better.

Attached: images(6).jpg (497x280, 18K)

You're an enabler. How the fuck is hiding alcohol abuse? Your partner is an alcohol.

>then i grabbed a butter knife (more for show tbh, like what's that gonna do,
Ello ello what ave we ere then? May I see your knoife licence ya cheeky scoundrel?

Attached: binthatknife.jpg (1200x1600, 414K)

>If I call the cops he will go to jail. Also I called the cops once before and he broke fractured my rib, so.
There you go. Gtfo, call the cops on him. Its just a matter of time before the fucker seriously injures someone else and then ends up murdering someone on his way down to hell. Let the fucker rot.

Jesus those bin things are real? What third rate shit hole are you living in?

>NE NAW NE NAW NE NAW WOOOOO
>pulls up next to you
>"Oi you cheeky wanka, bin that knoife roight this second:

Attached: gay-van.jpg (624x575, 68K)

>If I call the cops he will go to jail
FUCKING GOOD
>Also he broke my rib the last time I called the cops
FUCKING RUN
RUN
RUN YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH
RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN
RUN AND CALL THE COPS AND SEND HIM TO JAIL AND GET A RESTRAINING ORDER WHEN HE GETS OUT

If you were my girlfriend you'd never make it out of my fucking basement alive.

You made the mistake of trying to talk to a drunk OP, something I have resigned myself never to do in my life, they don't hear and if they by chance do hear they can't listen, I don't think he's necessarily as big a piece of shit as the rest of the people on their high horses here, I've made mistakes and struggled, You sound like this isn't the first time you've had this experience and the fact you come here leads me to believe you have little in way of support outside of him, honestly a psychiatrist would probably suggest trial separation while both of you go to AA as you admitted you have issues with drink too and could be enabling his bad behavior.

Bitch he's gonna crack your skull, then you'll have shared your tits for NOTHING

>women not saying what they want and thinking someone (a drunk nontetheless) will read their mind.

lmao
>If you were my girlfriend you'd never make it out of my fucking basement alive.
kinky

You are in an abusive relationship. It's not normal for your partner to hit you. He isn't going to change, you haven't seen the worst of it yet.
Get some god damn self respect and cut him off, cold turkey. This is not relationship material, financially or socially. There is no advantage for you here.

This thread has got to be bait. I know women are stupid, but come on... no one could be this stupid... Right?

Sounds like you're in an abusive relationship.. best advice is to get out.

*** Some real alcoholism advice ***
I had my struggles with alcohol at one point and used to hide it from my partner. Never abuse, I just wanted the booze

For alcohol addiction the best thing is to read "Rational Recovery". It's a simple book which tells you how to quit just about any addiction without any religious/preachy bs. The problem is HE has to want to quit. If he doesn't want to, then you can't force him

OP the board has spoken. there is good, well intentioned advice here. you need to get out of that situation and also learn to value yourself a bit more than you do.

>i am a 31 year old abusive alcoholic
>your partner wont change

call me and we'll talk (after your violent alcoholic partner is in jail)

>"Now now love you know what to do. Get a life, bin that knife"

Attached: binabladeknifebin485x275.jpg (485x275, 34K)

>Also I called the cops once before and he broke fractured my rib

i.4cdn.org/gif/1521785122117.webm

You really buy this? Yeah maybe he hit her but there's no bruises in the pic so it definitely wasn't hard, if he is rough and she hasn't told him that it hurts (while sober) then maybe he thinks it's just roughousing...

>For alcohol addiction the best thing is to read "Rational Recovery".
Cheers

Yeah the thing is I know I sound like the dumbest person right now, and it's obvious that the patterns playing out right now are abusive.

To the people being like 'leave or die', like, to feel this insane connection and then lose it would feel like death and life would just seem pointless, so yeah it's kinda like that.

"Ey Bruv don't be a cheeky wanka m8, bin that knoife"

Attached: images (22).jpg (225x225, 11K)

When he fractured my rib it never even bruised which is pretty weird.
I have other photos but won't show em cos they got my face in em.

I don't get you, do you know what you want, are you trying to get it, how? I don't understand either you like what you have or you try to change it or you drop it for something else.. do you think about these things or just try to get to the next day and hope things will change on their own?

Post picture of knife in bin with timestamp.

sounds like he's got some serious addiction and anger problems to untangle. you might have some too. you could stay with him, but you'll just be another obstacle in the way of him getting drunk, and he'll resent you until you just let him do whatever he wants.

sounds like you dont want the same things anymore. i think you should get him behind you and re-prioritize your own shit at the same time.

here's to better days. best of luck and nice tits.

>what is cropping?
also, post pls, bruises are hot

Attached: 17.jpg (646x646, 73K)

get pregnant

have his baby

Attached: advice.jpg (407x405, 48K)

conveniently for you, it won't be your choice

You really need to take the time and read
Because apparently nothing is getting through to you. Maybe that's what will?

There's more to life than being in a relationship. Since you've turned 18 (assuming) have you ever been single for more than a month? Being alone is not the end of the world and is a hell of a lot better than being in an abusive relationship.

this

He'd "never" hit you while you were pregnant, right?...

It's a real women. You're lucky she's even figured out how to use a camera.

Your picture indicates that you're below the age of 25, possibly even underage. Your mindset is that of a lovestruck sixteen year-old.

IT'S A BIG FUCKING WORLD
GROW UP OR LITERALLY DIE

tits or gtfo

Especially after hanging herself like that

pull your fucking melons out or leave

post pics of bf

i want to see how attractive you have to be to beat up gf and still have her love you

LOL my sides.

I really hope you're trying to crop that image op.. any with black eyes? you can blur the face so it's not recognizable.

You don't have to be attractive. You just have to be confident and charming at first, then degrading and abusive. And Bam! she'll stay with you forever because science.

OP youre actually getting good advice here.

If a man ever hits you, that should be IT. No exceptions. Hes a piece of shit.

Attached: 1518943894215.png (1129x1280, 1.07M)

Pretty abusive. You should spend some time for yourself and leave him. Work on yourself for a bit and get your own addictions worked out. Maybe it could be a wake up call for him to be a better person, or maybe not. Either way you need physical safety and personal growth.

some people are into it ok?

yeah i do. i have been abusive to partners in the past and i got really good at making them think they were the cause, or at least a big factor, in my explosions. i could never admit that the problem in the first place, was that i was getting wrecked and abusive, and that any percieved negative response from my partners would never have happened if i wasnt a nightly raging storm. sometimes they would even apologise to me for fucks sake.

im not saying OP is an angel, i wouldnt know either way, but i can see myself in a lot of the incidents she has described, and even if his behaviour is exaggerated, i guarantee it is only going to get worse.

i want what is best for my fellow anons.

Taking relationship advice from Sup Forums is like taking business advice from a pedophile.

If its consensual thats okay.

well if you are into it then why are you here asking for help.

Attached: 1504965582679.jpg (305x271, 14K)

she consented implicitly by talking back :^)

Completely unpredictable and can literally go either way depending on who you're talking to?

THIS THREAD HAS SO MANY GEMS IN IT

THIS fucking sums it ALL UP.

This man posts a picture from HIS PERSONAL COLLECTION of a chinese cartoon pornography image of a prepubescent girl. Urinating.

Even he says "If a man ever hits you, that should be IT. No exceptions. He's a piece of shit."

Literal watersports-loving pedophiles are warning you of the danger of your fucking situation.

GET. THE. FUCK. OUT.

If you keep up being this retarded, I'll dox you myself and show your boyfriend this thread.

consent can only come after the fact.

yeah, it's kindof sad when people won't do what's best for themselves. Unfortunately I had to lose a good relationship because we could not get sober together. I knew a guy that used to beat his wife, if we ever tried to stop it she would have attacked us as well so we would just leave.

I've only read a few of your entries and tits were provided, (very nice ones)

You have to leave him, you think you love him but what you love is an image you have of him. He's not going to stop drinking unless he wants to, but besides that you should absolutely not put up with violence, he way crossed the line.

Leave him and let him sort his shit out, maybe look him up later to see how he's done, but I get the feeling if you stay it will only get worse-

How about:
Taking relationship advice from Sup Forums is literally exactly the same thing as taking relationship advice from a pedophile

This bitches are simple creatures

Yeah true, let me just crop my face out of a picture of my face.

I don't know how the fuck to get my priorities in order. Everything else goes along nicely, like really good relationship 99% of the time, then this shit happens and the 1% is fucked. So I just want the 1% to go away but idk how the fuck to support the change.

Yeah I've spent like a solid 1/2 of my time since turning 18 single.

I just have a dumpy body.

Bit late to the party?

Well the church doesn't pay taxes, so... sounds good?

kek fuck

okay you guys OP here
sorry im such a whore, ill be quiet and wash the dishes like im supposed to from now on im sorry, oh and blow jobs on the reg

Attached: honkhonk.jpg (400x300, 88K)

OP here I'll take two, fag.