My wife loves when I Fuck her ass AmA

My wife loves when I Fuck her ass AmA

Attached: 20180321_234542~2-1.jpg (2050x1562, 330K)

She like anal creampies?

Yes and on her tits

Is it because she has low vaginal sensitivity?

Ever let her peg you?

How do I prevent my shower drain from clogging? I can always unclog it, but it happens like every 4 months. I shave my head but it's super short so that shouldn't matter.

Mine too!

Attached: 20170624_232154_1498406227000.jpg (1600x1200, 392K)

Mostly when she's bleeding. She loves being fucked in her pussy.

Attached: 20180217_233702-1~2.jpg (828x1006, 158K)

Fingers no pegging

I can’t convince my wife to do anal
She does let me slip a finger in when fucking

Do you like the fingering? How many fingers? Dies she have alot of toys?

which feels better for you, fucking her in the ass or in the vagina?

Its a tough battle. She does it now mostly because she loves pleasing me and being submissive. As long as I don't hurt her and take my time. But I do go down on her all the time. That's her favourite. She pays me back by letting me do what I want.

What's the deal with airline food?

One. Shes loves toys.

Vagina but if she relaxes and takes it the It can be good. Depends on our moods.

With the rising prices of oil airlines companies are cutting quality and adding seats to make more money

Does she rim you? Other fetishes you two have? Pic of you collection?

Your wife loves anal sex?

She has. When shes drunk she has. She loves being submissive and letting me have my way with her. Not rough but aggressive. She loves her nipples being bit and twisted and pinched especially with my tongue in her pussy or ass

Attached: 20180217_222826~2.jpg (2132x1810, 743K)

She likes that I want it

Attached: 20180217_231212~2.jpg (2077x2459, 1.15M)

My wife has came twice from anal since we introduced it, It's the hottest shit ever. Did you use toys or just condition her slowly w/cock?

Think she would like to have a sub to peg and tease?
What is her favorite household item to use as a toy?
Is she bi?
Does she squirt?

This seems to be amazing!

She has a plug. We have a glass beaded toy. She really likes being tongue fucked in the ass from behind. She really opens up. I stopped bugging her for it. She kept going through my phone and finding hot teen anal. She wanted ne to think of her instead. So we make movies and pics for me so I stop looking at other women. Now that we do nore ass play she wants it more. No she doesnt squirt. She looks hot for 38 and two kids.

She's into women but mostly tits. She wants to strap on and Fuck a girl in front of me. And tease me. Then have me tie her up. Shes scared of actually doing it.

No household stuff just fingers and dildos

Would she be willing to peg a guy?

Shes not interested in pegging a guy. She's asked me before. I might indulge her one day. I bought her the harness. She really wants to Fuck a big titted slut then have me destroy her after while the woman watches.

Do you have a wife and if so do you fuck her inn the ass? If yes dies she love it also how's the weather?

Attached: 1520597431507.jpg (1080x1145, 150K)

Sounds lovely. My ex wanted to try and be a domme, so me and one of her female friends decided we would be her subs

Got pegged while getting sucked off and eating pussy

kittens or puppies?

Got pegged while jerking off and sucking 12 niggers

Attached: 1515862921534.png (400x366, 203K)

Hot. My ex just used my cum for everything

Mine used to cum for coco puffs

She loved milking me and saving it for random uses

Very hot. Mine used a turkey baster and put it in my ass like a creampie

Mine loved milking the cows and saving it for coco puffs

Guys, I scrolled through the pictures and there wasn't a single one of OP fucking his wife in the ass.
How do I know she enjoys it? Is OP just a fucking faggot as always and does he not have a wife?
Does OP have a way to tiny penis to pleasure her vaginally?
What is going on?
And what is sage?

Ive had my gf use my cum so many ways to punish me

what is the most humiliating tasks years ever made you do? And what is the most humiliating task you have ever made her do?

Is she a Cancer sun sign?

I have sisters
you're welcome

Attached: Silicone-Bathtub-Drain-Hair-Catcher-Suction-Shower-Drain-Cover-Sink-Stopper_3-550x550.jpg (550x550, 31K)

How many times have you gotten epididymitis?

How do you bite her nipples with your tongue in her ass? Those must be some impressive tits.

How did you convince her? Or was she already into it before she met you?

Ever wind up with a chocolate wizard hat at the end?

Is your dick her first dick she took up the ass? If not, I resent being impressed. Bitches are happy about everything.