Any tips for quitting weed? I just started today and all I can think about is when I can smoke weed again

Any tips for quitting weed? I just started today and all I can think about is when I can smoke weed again.

Attached: shatter.jpg (301x167, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3gyAIivghc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quit being a faggot.

You can't get addicted to weed.

Figure out what you're using it to cope with and deal with that, if you have issues with the whacky tabaccy you're more attracted to the numbing of the mind than the actual high.

Just ask around pal! :)

Either stop completely, or invest in a vape like the E nano and learn to grow. You can have 10 years of sweet product for yourself for the price of 1 year of a normie "smoke weed i bought from niggers" lifestyle

Ask your local police department they should have programs. Make sure to bring a nickle or dime so they can match the weed to the proper group.

Why are you quitting?

I just enjoy the rush it gives me and combining it with coffee when I quit for a hardcore stimulant effect.

If you want it to be ez smoke a little at night. Maybe a small hit in the AM. Before you know it your tolerance has dropped massively.

I like the feeling of sobering up (as well as getting high) and I'm a medical patient for a serious illness. I end up needed to use it eventually for stability but learn to enjoy my sobriety when I need to.

Transition onto a different drug or start drinking booze instead.

any tips for quitting oxygen? i just started holding my breath about thirty seconds ago and all i can think about is when i can breathe again.

One your hormones re-balance back to normal, you'll be way better. Just a day or two is all you need. After that, it's all in your head, so just find things to do to fill the sudden void in schedule

Quit

Im cold turkey a year ago.
Its not that bad, was smoking for 8 years and my roommate grew. Had pounds at all times and she paid her rent in bud for like 4 years getting 3 ozs a month

Why don't you try the approach even a faggot such as yourself couldn't fail at....

Stop.

that shit's shatter?
looks like an insect covered in honey

As a heavy smoker who quit 8 months ago the hardest part is the first few days. Internilize it and get thru them and you'll be ok

Ya, I think hit it on the head with the whole sudden void in my schedule. Normally I'd be high right now, but I'm not. So all the usual bullshit I do while high like shitposting and watching tv are boring.

Which is why I want to quit mostly. I've become too okay with being bored and so I lack any motivation to do anything worthwhile.

I'm also on the wacky tobaccy. I definitely use substances to numb my mind, which has become unhealthy.

Yeah bro

This sound's like an episode of American Dad...c'mon haily, u can't get addicted to weed. It's all in your head. And on a serious note...just do something else. It's like masturbation, if it bothers u that you do it to often, just stop.

I started listening to alt-right shit, really made me want to improve my life and get off my ass. I just took my first drug test since quitting (got a real job, not customer service shit) and passed. I've been feeling a lot happier lately.

The other (non-political) thing that got me to quit was remembering all those times I'd get high and look into the mirror thinking about how shit my life was thanks to laziness.

Good luck fam

You can develop a dependency with symptoms mirroring that of a chemical addiction
faggot

>He was behind of it.

Attached: 7g9tnmtgd50x2543972000000.jpg (488x433, 26K)

If the feeling of being high has already given you a dependency that's not a good sign for your general mental state. I can relate though, I don't make that much money and buy at least an 8th a week, and for at least a day and a half I run out and experience what I guess you would call "withdrawals." Try and figure out why being sober is so miserable and fix that first before you quit, would be my advice. I know it's easier said than done but the feeling of weed can definitely make you wonder why you put up with being sober. It really only takes a week or two to stop the feelings and thoughts, I guess what you'd call "quitting."

I'll offer OP some help.

I used to be a heavy marijuana smoker, then I went onto adderall. then, pretty stupid/retarded of me, i combined both drugs and got really fucked up. stayed up for three days straight and developed schizophrenia, still taking medications (zyprexa) for this shit.

okay, you read my story and heres the solution,

I quit for about, eh, a few years now. probably 2013 would be the cut off year when my medical card expired. yeah 2018, weed is legal in my state blah blah blah, but here's the trick, when you really fucked up and realized you don't need weed, really try to see the truth and just stop. change your mindset, if I fucked up really hard and developed schizophrenia and decided that i don't need this shit & quit.

I'm fairly certain you can quit too.

this is a real fucking story and i'm not trolling.
Good luck OP

>stayed up for three days straight and developed schizophrenia
wut, your mind was fucked from the beginning. You don't develop anything from staying up for three days, you are drawing connections where none exist.

Not necessarily, not much is really known about schizo, let alone the causes.

>All I can think about is when I can smoke weed again

Wait a week faggot.

You'll be cranky for a few days but it's not near as physically addictive as tobacco or alcohol.

I smoked everyday for five years straight after high school then after graduating college and preparing for any possible drug tests, I just stopped. It's really just in your head, and you won't be addicted unless you're smoking heavily throughout the day. It's been almost two months now and the itch stopped after a few days (vaping also helps). I'm just looking forward to how it'll feel after so long!

this

After 3 days you'll be fine. If you cant make it 3 days without it you have 0 willpower and are a pussy ass bitch.

Stop being a faggot and get a real job. You'll forget all about it when you can afford to buy your own food and clothes.

Best advice here.
Become an alcoholic instead of a loser pot head.

Yeah op gets drunk * craves a blunt* lol

Consider the following: youtube.com/watch?v=d3gyAIivghc

Found the burn out. That was quick

Attached: 1517715462682.png (523x489, 410K)

If you want to quit, just stop smoking week its fucking simple and easy. just stop

mane, I love a good shatter dab
wax as well

strain info. plz, user?

I quit, the less you think about it, the easier it gets. Just need to fight the boredom, when I get bored it gets really bad and I feel like smoking.

I'm snorting coke smd gravol, should km

just find something else to do with your time, the first day is the hardest, the first week is difficult, the 2nd week is easier then the first week and after 2 weeks your basically home free and start to feel like you can think more clearly and don't have a craving to go get high anymore after you make it past 2 weeks just never go back, not even for one joint or anything

exactly this.
its easier to quit drinking that quit smoking weed

you may also consider smoking cigs for a while. Very easy to quit. Only faggots can't quit that shit.

so what do you do for fun now faggot?

post shatter

Attached: 1506028794477.jpg (1440x2560, 831K)

weed is the easiest drug to quit. Only psychological addiction is possible. Find something to occupy your time and you'll forget about the cannabis after a few weeks.

you can become addicted to anything. you can form moderate to severe physical dependence to harder drugs and in the case of alcohol you die from sudden withdrawal if you consume large amount for long periods. as for psychological addiction you can form that to anything that you use for emotional escape. If you smoke regularly to avoid negative emotions, feelings of pain or to fill any kind of void you may become irritable or depressed once you quite.

*dependent

Only 4 weeks sober Saturday but the best thing in my opinion is to find a hobby. Also it may not be physically addictive but it’s definitely psychologically take it from a former addict who had to be committed because suicidal thoughts.

Years ago i had to stop smoking weed to get my driving licence back, after some police problems. It was the challenge of my life, i had 2 months to clean my body of any THC molecules in my system.
First 10-15 days are just fucking horrible : insomnia, nightmares, sweating a lot anormaly all day, loss of appetit, things like that ... To be short, i tried all kinds of things to speed up the process of cleaning my system, but nothing worked, so i cheated the bio test finally.
The best thing was being able to remember my dreams when i woke up, it was awesome, i forgot after all these years that u can remember your dreams if not high 24/7. Another good thing is that human relations are kind of more intense, i was able to chat with top-class girls and stay confident and fully aware of the mind-seduction game, it must feel like that to stop fapping...
I wanted to start lifting and improve my body, my mind was full of projects and motivation was very high.
But yeah, i'm a faggot and i failed for the weed again after 2 months of being clean. Never go back to weed if you really stop user, believe me. I remember a strange sensation of guilt when i puffed that first joint after 2 months being clean, i knew that it was a moment of truth, where u really have to chose a path for your futur. But here we have the best nederwiet ever, best resin, best hash, scuff, ketama, or nepali hash. So u know, wake & bake every day, fuck it .

Just quit. Don't buy anymore.
You'll have 1-2 nights of restless sleep and a lack of appetite for the first 5 days or so. You might get pins & needles or too hot/cold from time to time. Fight through it and don't give a shit.
The hardest things are
A) dealing with stress if you're used to relying on weed to destress
B) filling in the spare time of the day that you'd usually spend having a smoke for 5min

Just find something else to do when you'd normally smoke to take your mind off of it, like go for a jog, do some sit ups, play a guitar. You'll be fine.
It's easier than quitting cigarettes, alcohol and any of that shit.

Oh for the lack of appetite try to stock up on things like soups, juices and other easy to swallow shit. You'll probably find yourself eating 2 or 3 mouthfuls and unwilling to eat anymore. Try to force as much down you as you can. Alcohol helps because it's calories and it relaxes you.

Just stop smoking? get rid of all your bowls and bongs, remove your dealer's number from your phone, get a hobby and get a second job so you have less time to even do it( or 1 job if you don't have one yet)