Remember when people were really upset over Ben Affleck playing Batman?

Remember when people were really upset over Ben Affleck playing Batman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfQ8u__-47g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really, as with all casting decisions many people thought there could be better actors to play him but he's a good enough actor where no one was beside themselves in anguish

it happens a lot, people didn't think Michael "Mr Mom" KEaton could be Batman either.

Yeah, I was part of that.

And then he turned out to be the best Batman ever shot on film.

Fucking hell, Affleck. I will never doubt you again.

>better actors to play him
After seeing BvS I know there truly isn't. It's a bonus that he's a director himself

This scene sold me on Batfleck. His delivery is on point. I also enjoyed Argo. I think the guy is talented.

SAVED

he was the best bruce wayne and worst batman

>the best batman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought Bale was the best Wayne but worst Batman. Something about Bale showed that he fucking loved being Bruce Wayne.

Michael Keaton was the best Wayne, Affleck is the best Batman.

nice try bin al
casey is best fleck

rewound Wayne-Mercy dialog 6x
how come there is no rule34?
>three too many SHNOORT
>like dem shoes
>mercy smile

As a comic reader of 30 years I am sad to say that we never saw Batman on film, sure we saw some dudes dressed as him but they never captured they character.

Tell me, when was the last time you saw Batman use his detective skills and beat street criminals to a pulp?

I can give you the answer, in The Dark Knight we saw detective work and the first Batman we saw him actually beating criminals.

What people that havent read the comics dont understand is that The Batman is supposed to be an urban legend, we saw a glimpse of that in Batman Begins (are you crazy? you have a better chance of winning the power ball than running into the batman) but that idea was dropped quickly.

Batman Begins was a step in the right direction but after that Nolan lost focus.

The truest Bat scenes ive seen in all these years are the dock fight in BB and the warehouse fight in BvS, and thats it.

I just dont care about it anymore, after watching BvS I was left unmoved.

If you want to truly understand what im saying read the following works:

Batman: Year One
The Dark knight returns
Hush

>Please feel free to use my mouth as your personal toilet, Mr Wayne.

Was this scene included just to btfo of the Affleck haters? Sure got me onboard if you know what I mean

youtube.com/watch?v=gfQ8u__-47g

man, i hope to god there are threads of Sup Forums memeing the hot tension sex out of this

shut up faggot

The opening Beautiful Lie monologue followed by the 9/11 scene is what sold me. Then throughout the film he just kept making me shiver from the emotion he puts into the role. Props to Snyder too for pushing this demented Batman in the first place.

Remember when people were really upset over Leto playing Joker?
They still are

You might almost say I wet myself

Ben could be best live-action Batman, but script was so horrible it was impossible to him. Ben tried REALLY HARD and did a great job, but you just can't make great character with Goyer's script and Snydervision combined.

>that scene

Most powerful scene in capeshit, and one of the most powerful scenes in a movie I've seen all year. I'm convinced anybody who didn't like Batman v Superman is an autist.

What did she mean by this?

He's right you know.

remember when that movie was a piece of shit?

worst decision that an actor can make is

a) being in capeshit
b) being a zack snyder """""""""""flick"""""""""""""

Ben was actually a respectable actor/director, being Batman in a failure of a Batman movie seems beneath him

Reminder Sup Forums shat on Argo relentlessly before forgetting about it. Affleck is a lightweight

I feel sorry for him after BvS and Suicide Squad.

Yeah. He's the best Batman.

I didn't really get on with the film, but yeah, I'd say he is the best Batman. Literally the only saving grace of that film was Batfleck. Now I'm hyped for the solo movie

Keaton>Affleck>West>Bale

Anyone else her thinks that comic to movie adaptions works exactly as bad as video game to movie ?

You can summon him with a street lamp. Some urban legend.

>The Dark knight returns
it's an overrated piece of shit user, get over it.

also,
>not recommending The Long Halloween
>not recommending The Killing Joke

>>not recommending The Killing Joke
This is the real meme

it's fucking reddit-tier to think anything about that movie was good, most of all fucking affleck

Affleck and the visuals were objectively good. The rest is a matter of opinion and I think you'll find that it's actually reddit to dislike this film.

>it's fucking reddit-tier to think
>you'll find that it's actually reddit to dislike this
you're pathetic

forgot to link this post

i cant watch any of his movies anymore after that shit with sam harris.
i saw armegedon on netflix and wanted to watch it but then i remembered how fucking dumb ben affleck is.

also pearl harbor was dogshit.
seems like most his movies are dogshit actually

Get a load of this pleb over here.

Also Batfleck didn't do much detective work but he sure as shit pounded criminals to a pulp.