I'm trying to get a car but all affordable cars nowadays have this stupid look...

I'm trying to get a car but all affordable cars nowadays have this stupid look. Why can't they make affordable cars that looks like a cool sports car?

Attached: do-all-modern-sedans-look-the-same.jpg (600x427, 55K)

Just get a truck

Buy a Tesla 3 you nignog.

Get a bike you fucking pussy

then get an older sports car.

Attached: 1443071559716.png (425x338, 160K)

E

go to /o/ you idiot and look/ask there.

You must be fucking American.
Why would the faggot op want to look like a redneck plumber?

Attached: FF93F785-4F56-49A5-A780-BAB580D6906D.jpg (367x451, 42K)

You mean a more aerodynamic, lighter, and safer vehicle that costs less than $80,000?
I think you might want to go back to the 1940's where seatbelts were optional you fucking peasant.

Attached: WindowLicker.png (847x499, 490K)

go with a SCION FRS or Toyota 86.

i would.

Attached: scion frs toyota 86.jpg (1000x667, 224K)

Don’t be a cunt.

safety regulations and fuel efficiency

Also this really isn't anything new.

Not an option for some one who lives in an apartment

I got a used 2006 mitsubishi eclipse for 2200 after working the price down
It can be done, user

I understand that this is b8 and shit but trucks are incredibly useful

Is this a 2 seater or 4 seater?

How many miles?

Wait what?
The fuck are you talking about faggot?

>He was behind of it.

Attached: 7vjw4forheuy2544129000000.jpg (815x422, 38K)

Scion has been erased.
go for the toyota 86 if you want an affordable sporty car.
Granted we don't know how broke you are OP.

Buy a house nigger

One fucking ugly car

My friend got a 1995 red BMW with California top. It was a rebuild a company had laying around. Ut was around 5k. Still never seen one like it. 2000's cars suck.

You realize you can get a cheap car with a different body. You'd just have to find the white trash son of a bitch that custom does that shit.

Buy a car at auction. I've bought 3 now. 2012 impala ppv $2500 100k miles
2004 Toyota Corolla S $2250 98k miles
2013 ford fusion 89k $5600 88k miles

Thats the catch ofc, 220k miles which intially offput me but the previous owner who sold it to the dealer took incredible care of it. Drives like 100k, costs like a 220k
Ive been driving it for about a year now, never had a single issue with it besides getting the battery and alternator replaced which needed to happen regardless
Look reeeeally hard and you can find a well priced fun car

Only if you haul heavy stuff for a living.
How is pic.related useful for anything other than flaunting bad life choices?

Attached: F424E7A3-15A4-480C-989B-8EBC1D51D049.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

He probably is talking about charging it.

or get a sugar mama.

Ford fusion hybrid*
Not the energi one however

You know that apartment garages around the fucking nation are starting to put charging stations? Gtfo of Alabama

Fuck you
I want a monster truck and I know deep down you want one too faggot.

if you live somewhere that has shitty snow or you ever haul stuff then it's not the worst choice, especially if you're the type who gets butthurt about how cars look

Its both neither you probably never sat in one. Disgustingly slow my fucking corolla has more power and was cheaper best bet would be any nissan z

No. I'm not American or a plumber

>cars nowadays have this stupid look
It's called aerodynamics and resulting fuel efficiency.
The average wagecuck has to shit on a penny and call it a dollar.
Cars are expensive to run/maintain. State/federal regulations demand XYZ in cars nowadays. That drives the production costs up.

buy the M3
This car is cheap and it is a fucking beast
Most BMW's are just piece of shit cause they're
not made in German but the M line is.

Attached: m3.jpg (1024x681, 144K)

Not bad...

Still government surplus auctions exist all over. Find an official auction and travel to it. I drove back the last 2 450 miles

I disagree completely about the snow. I live in a northern European country and you hardly ever use one unless you mow lawns for a living

do you live somewhere that has good snow service?
I've spent a lot of time living in a small town that has literally non existant road clearing so if there's ice there's ice

>being broke
>being picky

>Most BMW's are just piece of shit
That's all you needed
German car maker are worth crap nowadays

>go with open casket
retard

Attached: 2BDBADDF00000578-3217577-image-a-23_1441062227374.jpg (634x634, 81K)

Lol the impala ppv was totaled by an impatient big rig which bought the next 2 cars. Got paid out 7.8k

It's called a maid you racist

I live in a city where snow is dealt with ease. All the country faggots here get either land rovers or land cruisers.

kinda this.
The generic worn-bar-of-soap car is the easiest and cheapest shape that meets the crash standards, mileage standards etc. That is why everyone produces a couple to bulk out the bottom of their line. These are cars no-one actually wants, they just settle on them.

What does it being a truck matter for traction on ice? The idiots who think that are the ones that cause wrecks when they blow down the street at 50 mph because they think 4wd means they're invincible.

Attached: C97EF9CF-1371-4E6C-AB4F-F0207D716A4C.png (292x257, 100K)

Maids dont steal my weed

What this faggot said. How many pickups are there in fucking Russia, you redneck fucks?

Attached: B4F54D66-6BF4-454A-BA6E-E96A134C51CB.jpg (800x451, 163K)

I guess the time the 4wd has mattered more to me is when it's just after it rained and I got damn near stuck in a muddy road like a dumb ass
and it's not it being a truck that helps with ice, it's generally the features most trucks have
also if you drive on super shitty roads that aren't well kept (the kind that just become mud after rain) they may not be flat and that may be a time it being a truck would help

Small 4x4 trucks are pretty good but the big ones at least on roads in Oregon end up being totalled going down hill roads sliding cuz they don't wait for the plows usually pushed by tacomas or 90s f150s

Get something relible and simple instead

Attached: Toyota.jpg (500x310, 50K)

Nigger, a Ford focus has the same fucking off road options than a truck, except the ground clearance.
GTFO

Its not just ice.
Its the conditions in all the unplowed and unpaved areas where having a truck makes a difference in winter.
Higher ground clearance, 4 wheel drive, larger tires with greater surface area.

I'm generalizing here obviously, some cars will do most of that, most would generally be worse though
just calm down mate, we're talking about cars, not waifus or something that matters

I don't get why American's like sedans so much.
They are totally useless cars. Unless you are getting a sports car, why would you not get a wagon or hatchback?
Way for room for stuff, why more economical than a SUV and i think they look way better too.

>waifus
Yuugi 4ever!

Attached: __hoshiguma_yuugi_touhou_drawn_by_ryouma_galley__c245d1e9167c3b4bfe10c2ab096ff532.jpg (625x928, 285K)

need a trunk to hide things from niggers

Honestly fuck hate the drivers behind Subarus, but they are damn good awd cars/wagons

I mean, there's not a lot of folks who live in areas like that, at least compared to places with paved roads and stuff. If you're in one of those areas, then yeah, trucks are what you're going to look for, I suppose.

Plenty of folks won't even *see* a dirt road ever in their lifetimes, let alone use one, though, so truck vs car isn't of much importance when it comes down to driving capability.

As I said the M line is great really fast and reliable. Now i'm planing to buy an old M6 (2010/12) you can get one around for less than 20k.

Nah i want to be a douchebag

>What does it being a truck matter for traction on ice? The idiots who think that are the ones that cause wrecks when they blow down the street at 50 mph because they think 4wd means they're invincible
Thehehe true that, have an anecdote about that: indianapolis i465 deepest winter, fresh, thick snow on the road, me: Hyundai Azera, him: Dodge Ram truck, he's looking down at me and my rice-bowl, hitting the gas. 50 yards ahead of me he's losing traction, I see through his rear window how his wife/GF is bitching/flailing her arms at him. Slowly but surely he's going into the ditch, I pass him, open window, blow him a hand-kiss, he's pissed, his wife/gf screams at him, my family and I are laughing hard.

Naw man, Yanks love suvs way more. Overall sedan sales are going down, unless you're Honda or Toyota
I agree the smart men to for wagons.

Attached: 6CF76F9F-2F0A-4E97-8B8D-72CF1D5BA642.jpg (1280x800, 194K)

SPORTSCARS ARE TWO DOORS DUMB ASS FAGGOT

I can't speak to upper middle class dads from the suburbs wanting pickups to look cool, I just hope to inform people as best I can
also how would somebody not see them on the side of the highway?
most people at least sometimes leave the city

That doesn't look like best waifu to me.

Attached: 690113[1].jpg (2200x1238, 682K)

I don't know about Mercedes aside from in the US but the best thing to do is avoid it. And newer BMWs. And Italian cars

Well the new Camry doesn't look too shabby, but it also depends on how poor you . Nothing stopping you from getting a charger or avenger. Or even an old mustang/camaro

Attached: 2018_Camry_Hero_Image_Desktop.png (570x376, 39K)

They are dependable people movers.
I dislike wagons and hatchbacks because they often have poor rear window visibility.
Also wagons have a longer body which makes maneuvering them tricky in parkades and other cramped places.
Personally I love my coupe. But for someone with a family, sedan's are a good option.

If they sold cool looking cars to poorfags,
then they wouldn't be able to sell cool looking cars to rich fags.
Cool looking cars are status, and people will pay more for status. They won't pay more for quality anymore.
So you have to buy a clunky car for $25000 so they can sell the cool looking cars for $50000+.

>I don't know about Mercedes aside from in the US but the best thing to do is avoid it. And newer BMWs. And Italian cars

German car maker used to be decent up to the 90's, then they got surpassed by Japanese manufacturers.
Nowadays BMW/Mercedes/ Audi are just living off their brand hype.
Not to mention VW/Volkswagen and their Dieselgate fiasco

like the volvo. I used to drive the XC70 for a while and switched last year to a XF Sportbrake.

>Plenty of folks won't even *see* a dirt road ever in their lifetimes, let alone use one
What the fuck?
How old are you?
Have you never left your city?

People who complain about all cars looking the same are fucking retarded, it's called "nuance" for a reason and to be honest all older cars look the same to the untrained eye (ie: women).

If you buy a car because of the way it looks then you're a retard anyway.

I've owned a few vws and an Audi(same thing) they are great cars, hard to work on. Still want a tdi lol I could use almost 50mpg

>I dislike wagons and hatchbacks because they often have poor rear window visibility.
What??? Hatchbacks have WAY better visibility than a sedan. You see the back window... Stop when the wall is almost at the window because that's the end of the car. In a sedan the end is ... somewhere back there.

Buy a motorcycle op, they're cheap, have an automatic cool factor, and you'll probably be impaled on a stop sign so we don't have to worry about your autistic poorfag genes spreading

Attached: ShadowLine_380x372.png (380x372, 96K)

You're a man of taste, fag

Attached: ED9359DF-4E6C-409F-9429-66CE1A50246D.jpg (480x600, 165K)

Try having a ute you can't see out the back of or head-check spots because of the toolbox on the back and the boss tells you that the company car needs a reverse camera desperately but he doesn't buy you one and I drove in the thing for 2 years without blind-spot mirrors on the sides that I bought 2 years ago!

Some hatchbacks have great visibility, but not all. I over generalized.
I was in a co-worker's hatch a few years ago and I couldn't see for shit out the back. Window was so high up and small. Can't remember what model it was.
Regardless, Visibility seems not to be top of mind in modern car design.

And hold their value better.

Wrong

Honestly, bikes are great in country's that still have respect for bikers. California is a death wish for bikes

>honda shadow

Attached: just nah[.png (255x344, 61K)

At least it's not a harley

Buy a more outdated car and you'll get more options for looks, but if you're set on a modern sedan yeah your stuck with the same model just different producer

haha... yeah.. I worked in the trades for a bit and we had a sprinter without windows. Cameras were unheard of then. That was a pain in the ass on the job site.

You got a problem with Harley Davidson?

Attached: Zeke pig squint.png (598x494, 301K)

Indian ftw faggot

Alot of power behind them but they only just switched over from 50s design which literally shook them to pieces and sheered gears like a MF. But they now own like 80% of the companies so we're pretty much stuck with thier ridiculous price tags

Get a used sports car that has a high MSRP but low used price with cheap maintenance cost, i.e. Jaguar XK8, Dodge Viper, Lotus Elise, Lotus Evora, etc.

I drove an extended cargo E350 with company decals on the side door and rear windows.
Hated it.
I preferred driving the Kenworth or International since people at least give you a bit more room.

Name every high maintenance cost vehicle

I have no problem with honda but they shouldn't build cruisers.
It ruins any brand's reputation;

I owned an 1100, but yeah the foreign cruiser I was is a 1600 mean streak or the m109

>Implying poorfag should go lease a 20k Indian with an engine that will probably vault him 50 feet into the side of a Walmart cause muh murican muscle
Neck yourself you Boomer cocksucker

Attached: POhJ0Vr.jpg (628x681, 92K)

E46 m3 coupes are pricey or roached convertibles are cheap.

However a 335i with the n54 is superior