According to transhumanism, by 2030 anyone will be able to change their gender/sex/age at will

According to transhumanism, by 2030 anyone will be able to change their gender/sex/age at will.

In 2040, you could meet a cute 19 year old girl who is actually a 50 year old black man.

Would you still date such a chick? Even if they were originally a 50 year old black man?

Attached: rikku_takedo.jpg (1252x1252, 143K)

>hasnt heard about the internet

Sorry I meant 2030 not 2040.

in 2040 i will also be a 50 year old man in the body of a 19 year old girl so it won't matter

lmao retard

yes you watched Altered carbon and now you do this.

Old news, you can meet a 45 year old white guy posing as a 13 year old girl in any chat room.

Attached: 6fc1b9fd193e34058823f3be71bfca0f.jpg (600x750, 60K)

I'd just fuck robots

Would a sheep fuck a wolf that looks like a sheep?

Maybe at that point we can focus on whats on the inside. Maybe that 50 year old nigga would be my soulmate. I guess when we could change what we look like, our appearance would stop determining who we are. I can't say I'm comfortable with that yet, but I can see the benefits if I were.

tfw you realise you'll all be actually digital by 2030.
TTYL FAGGOTS
>logs
>AI
>SI
>RI

Attached: little2beach.jpg (320x200, 3K)

That wouldn't help. You should try to look like this.

By 2030 or 2040, there would be no incels. Because technology would allow any incel to look like this.

Attached: Chad-bachelorette-badboy.jpg (880x587, 90K)

You could also meet a cute 9 year old girl whose really a 50 year old black man... Maybe we should think twice before makig thay kind of stuff possible

An incel is still an incel.

Would there still be any incels if literally anyone could look like this?

I know looking at the mirror and seeing a completely different reflection staring back would be unsettling for any person but the changes could be temporary.

Heck, you could experience being a chad for a day and fuck 10/10 chicks and then go back to your normal neckbeard body afterwards if that's what you want.

Attached: 516111531.jpg (681x1024, 377K)

Unless you have a micropenis, I think there would be physical limitations when it comes to sex with actual children.

lmao
Add 30 years on each, then MAYBE it's possible.

I mean adults with actual children bodies.

Oh I hadn’t thought of that! Turns out sex with kids is not possible. I guess no one would do it then. Concern averted.

You could already look like this if you werent lazy, everyone can get buff with the right mindset

>Maybe at that point we can focus on whats on the inside. Maybe that 50 year old nigga would be my soulmate. I guess when we could change what we look like, our appearance would stop determining who we are.

Great response, and I agree 100%.

It's inherently unfair that those who (by chance) happened to win the natural genetic lottery get to have lots of sex and lots of people who fall in love with them while those who happened to be unlucky in the genetic lottery lead loveless and sexless lives. IMO being able to change one's morphology will lead to the democratization of sexuality.

if you have the body and brain of a 9 year old girl then you are a 9 year old girl

>being able to change one's morphology will lead to the democratization of sexuality.

It wont, because people will start to select for other traits than attractiveness because it became easily available. There will still be winners and losers

1) the tech is coming, you can't do shit about it
2) that body doesn't need a real human inside
3) I'ld love to fuck an artificial but realistic teenage body

You just came up with a huge plot-point for my cyberpunk novel- THANK YOU user!

An adult with the body of a 9 year old would probably fight back if you tried to have sex with them. An actual 9 year old might not because they would be too scared or be brainwashed into respecting authority.

Maybe in 2040, pedos will choose to shrink their dicks and have sex with prostitutes who willingly choose to temporarily go into child bodies. That could be a solution for pedophilia I guess.

There is also facial attractiveness to consider as well. A buff guy with a hideous face isn't going to attract anyone (other than perhaps landwhales).

Hopefully I die by the time this shit gets invented.

Look, I don’t really care to keep going with this hypothetical, but do you really think kids don’t fight back or that adults couldn’t overpower them? Also, even if it were consensual, it just seems like a new extreme level of degeneracy. Finally, how impossibly tiny do you think a kid’s anus or vagina is? Maybe it so happens that every single child rapist ever had a micropenis, but I think it’s far more likely that the holes stretch and or tear with enough force.

By 2030 society will be gone you tool.

Not the user you were replying to, but I'm afraid you're right and most likely it will be a constant move towards the fringes with more radicalization of body modification as a symbol of affluence.

chad bod > becomes popular > becomes cheap > new sexy is animal/child/alien bod > rinse repeat

I dunno about 2030, but the way I see things:

>2020-2025
Automation, continuation of new tech and refining old tech will be the main focus

>2026-2030
AI will begin incorporating the product of automation in an extremely advanced way to build on itself without any human intervention, possibly bringing about new innovations previously not possible by humans

>2031-2035
Bionics will become the next "television"; everyone will either implant bionic limbs and/or accessories to anything they own in order to vastly improve the mechanics and biology of preexisting possessions. AI will become much more affordable, and we'll be seeing new AI innovations. Many breakthroughs will come about during this period.

>2036-2040
Same as before, but we'll likely see some crazy innovations going from AI animals, buildings that construct themselves, new ways to convert pollution to useful resources, etc.

>2040-2045
We'll probably be able to own AI waifus at this point that would be pretty much identical to the regular human. Bionic Olympics or something might happen as well, changing the way we compete in sports and other competitions for the better or worse.

>2045-2050
I think we'll be able to upload our consciousness online by this point, and depending on how far we go, possibly even transfer our "self" to another human body, thus delivering the opportunity for immortality or something if we keep doing this.

>2050 onwards
I don't even want to think about that

Attached: 1447365453620.gif (512x512, 425K)

Fpbp

>tfw in 12 years two homosexual black males in bodies of 19 year old women will become lesbians.

What a time to be alive.

Gotta ask who that is, it's driving me mad.

I hope you're right but I think the biggest challenge we're going to face is the rise of these advances furthering wealth inequality. Too much imbalance and shit's gonna go sour and real dark age-y real fast I'm afraid.

But will it be gay if they peg me?

transfering consciousness 30 years from now? Those timelines are way too short. Think about the 80s, that was 30 years ago, and almost all of the stuff we now have a better version of did already exist back then. We arent even close in terms of technology to create true general purpose AI or to upload consciousness

It's easier to take advantage of kids because they tend to be trusting of adults and more subservient. You can threaten them and they would believe you.

Raping an adult who inhabits the body of a 9 year old would really be no more easier than raping an adult who happens to be a midget. They will probably fight back, scratch, bite, etc. and call the police at the nearest opportunity.

Rikku Takedo. A Russian weeaboo. She was 17 when that picture was taken. She's probably about 25 now.

Attached: eh_by_RikkuTakedo.jpg (450x600, 49K)

The most powerful supercomputer today in 1988 was the Cray 2 at 1.9 gigaflops. The most powerful computer today is the Sunway Taihu Light at 93 petaflops.

That's a 48,947,368 times increase.

Attached: Cray2_007.jpg (512x507, 104K)

A more powerful supercomputer is not necessarily a step towards general purpose AI and transfering consciousness. the issue of consciousness is more complicated than building better machines

Not the same user, and I agree process power != consciousness, but do you think given enough time is it possible?

According with the shit I pulled from my ass, we will have replaced all cars with drones by 2022, teletransportation is 10 years away, and a secret island is breeding dinosaurs right now in south america. Also we cured cancer 30 years ago.

Shut the fuck you neckbearded little turd

You don't have a cyberpunk novel, you loser. You have a couple shitty half baked ideas that you'll never write about. You're a failure.

Sexual reassignment is a purely cosmetic procedure.
A guy still smells like a guy, has the relative muscle mass and bone structure of a guy. Being trans is a neurological condition treated with genital mutilation, cosmetic implants and life long dependency on hormones.

No, by 2030 people will not be able to change their sex at will.

Im not even addressing the age shit, it's that stupid.