I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God

I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God.

سوف يهيمن الإسلام على أوروبا

Attached: criteria_for_true_faith_by_nayzak-d4w4msc.jpg (1250x1250, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOhyhxOKI4E&t=42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if muhammad was the last true prophet of god then how come he sent joseph smith to tell us all about mormonism!?

>Muslims; 0
>Mormons; 1

The Muslim to non Muslim kill ratio sucks.

God loves watching "his people" suffer. Nothing gets him harder than soul crushing pain and physical torture.

obviously allah is the one true god everyone knows it although the jews are really kicking the muslims asses.

يلعن ربك اخو شرموطة

allah is a fake child pedophile wanna-be god

Attached: 1521789243.jpg (680x684, 223K)

it's an adorable picture

I'm an atheist and I think your religion is absurd in a lot of ways, but thanks for making me smile. I guess I'm a sucker for endearing, good-willed imagery, I imagine some young artist drew it and published it on a forum somewhere for fans to pass around and enjoy. It's like when a child writes you a birthday card, or you look over at an old snow-globe your grandparents gave you when you were small.

Nigger, you're starting with the wrong premise.

You claim something exist, you prove it.

>Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God.

because muslims believe in it, and they're retarded from all the 1,500 years of inbreeding with their sisters.

Same thing I said last time fag, fucking copy pasta at this point

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-034758.png (1080x1920, 619K)

Children, and elders. Do not forget the Divine Great Holy Spirit, or short as the Holy Spirit. Gives The Supernal men upstairs their power. FYI.

fuckin stupid bait threads and everyone's replying

Attached: Not all Muslims are ISIS.jpg (250x205, 12K)

Idc if you worship allah, just do it in the middle east where you dirty sandcockroaches belong

True God can't create goatfuckers. So allah is just another goatfucker.

Muslims and Jews are same shit in different clothes. They like to fuck pigs so thats the reason why dont want to eat it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lOhyhxOKI4E&t=42s

True God wouldn't choose a pedophile for his prophet

Its answered in here you are ignorant, you do not understand wahi, you do not understand that allah swt supressed his nuffs

Fuck that, why don't you try to prove Allah is real

Just FYI what you are saying could bd considered hate by some... even if you don't believe, you don't have the right to say the have no proofs. While I am atheist, you must understand people have proof in different ways and no where do you have the right to say theirs isn't valid in their community. The proofs in Islam are just as important in science are to us.

How tight is a goat's ass?

Attached: 3b6.jpg (600x354, 32K)

God create all of creation, because he love us. All of us, no matter what religion ore of ethnic descent because all what is exist, logic?
All what is creation is from god and with love, all what is destroying is in abstinence of god, without love, logic?
God is pure love and no hate. Ask uself, did u God love all what is, unconditionally? Sry for Bad english hopes u understand.

Attached: allahuackbarr - Copy.png (1022x626, 884K)

islam only started 1400 years ago, theres older religions if yours is right why did it start so late

You're the one making the positive claim, that means the burden of proof is on you faggot

Attached: IMG_0775.jpg (600x450, 30K)

nice stale meme faggot. is it supposed to mean something?

Not to mention the goats!

Allah may be real. But Mohammad was so obviously a fraud. It’s all about self-righteousness according to Mohammad’s ideas of self-righteousness.

Attached: image.jpg (960x960, 115K)

This