Religiotards - has it ever occurred to you that an invisible, magic...

Religiotards - has it ever occurred to you that an invisible, magic, floating faggot in the sky zapping up a universe with a magic wand seems a little..............how should I put this.............retarded?

Attached: Religioderp.jpg (512x384, 122K)

besides the magic wand and floating faggot thing you are right.

Attached: O1Fk5.jpg (499x499, 41K)

So the invisible bit and the zapping-up-a-universe bit make sense?

If your weird not-god existed why don't you have some sort of not-savior?

We've got Christ.

What do you have?
>Nothing

We have a weird not-savior to go with a weird not-god. He's called nothing, because like your savoir and god he doesn't exist.

>We've got Christ.
Where? Did he appear on your toast or something?

>We've got Christ
That's the retarded bit........you don't have christ. He's fiction, m80.

Lol enjoy hell faggot

Christ is lord and he made himself.

He is both the father and the son.

Seriously, pick up a bible. REading's not that hard.

>he made himself
In order to make himself he would first need to exist, in which case he would not need to make himself, as he already existed. Are you genuinely retarded?

Are you? What part of "all powerful" do you not understand? He can obviously create another 'him' which is also 'himself'.

>They don't even know where the holy spirit came from

So you're saying that God is a self-replicating spiritual infection that got out of control?

>2019
>being this stupid

>2019
>being 2018

>What part of "all powerful" do you not understand?
The no-evidence part. That's the problem. You can spout whatever garbage you like, but in the absence of e-v-i-d-e-n-c-e, it remains garbage to everyone with a 3-digit IQ.

With how wonderful life, the world, the universe, everything about it is, it's just hard for me to imagine it's not because of some greater being, be it some cosmic entity, or even if we're all part of a simulation.
On top of that, I like to at least have hope that there's a life after death. I don't like the idea that all my experiences and memories and my consciousness with just stop forever because that stuff is worrying. To cope with that, many people believe in a heaven.

>Believing the EaArth has been around for +1000 years anyway

>Believing the EaArth has been around before your birth

>With how wonderful life, the world, the universe, everything about it is, it's just hard for me to imagine it's not because of some greater being, be it some cosmic entity, or even if we're all part of a simulation.
Argument from personal incredulity. Fail.
>On top of that, I like to at least have hope that there's a life after death. I don't like the idea that all my experiences and memories and my consciousness with just stop forever because that stuff is worrying
The universe is not interested, nor changed by, your hopes and worries. Fail.
>To cope with that, many people believe in a heaven.
Success. You have acknowledged the #1 reason for the existence of religion: cowards lacking the balls to face their mortality

but can he make an object so heavy he cant lift it?

Obviously.

God could make an object so heavy that the current incarnation of himself couldn't lift it. God can always make a stronger version of himself that could.

>2018
>Not knowing that god is all pwoerful

I sure hope you don't do this.

but could he make an object so heavy that he in no way could ever create something that could lift it?

What do you have to gain by trying to disprove my beliefs? I respect your views and I see no need to argue.

>god is all powerful
>the current incarnation of himself couldn't lift it
>god is all powerful

Religiotards. Just imagine being that stupid.

Okay. I'm tired of talking to stupid people.

OBVIROUSYLY HE COULD!!!

HE'S GOD!!!!

He could create an object he could'tn lift. He could create one that he couldn't create something that could lift.

BUTT

He could always create something that could create something that could lift it.

He's god

How are you this domb>

>2077
>being this retard

>What do you have to gain by trying to disprove my beliefs?
A better society. Societal health indicators correlate negatively with religiosity.
>I respect your views and I see no need to argue
And so you should, for I am right and you are wrong.

Christ has never stated once in any bible ever that he is god, equal to god, or even comparable to god. Hee even states that he was his FATHER'S FIRST creation.

so what you're telling me is he PERSONALLY cant lift it?

> not all powerful lol

I see. You are doing this to get a rise out of people. Alright, you do your thing.

is there a word for believing in God but no specific god?

So this is me. I'm an atheist and was trying to point out the stupidity of arguing with the religious.You're honestly wasting your time. These threads are bait and no one involved in them is doing anything useful.

These are brain damaged individuals who believe in weird serpent gods (probably).

There's no point to any of this and we should all stop wasting our time on it.

They can't learn. They have brain damage. It's like trying to convince a child that everything they have ever known is stupid and that they're at least 10 years off from having a meaningful thought that any living being should care about.

THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME
-An atheist

yes, stupidity.

I am stating facts bluntly. I see no reason to sugar-coat the truth so as not to hurt the feelings of religiotards. These are the same people who happily subscribe to a cult which promises me eternal torture and burning for the "crime" of being rational (atheist). Can you see why I would not give a single fuck if I offend a few religiotards?

>claims religious people are retarded
>tries to debate them

you are the retard my good sir...

Don't you see that there's no point to arguing with the mentally ill? If you wanted to do some good you might target children or teens who still have a chance to enter adulthood with functioning minds.

Otherwise you're just shouting at a potato who thinks crayon drawings of Jesus war off herpes. (again, this is satire. Obviously they don't believe that. But they do believe that saying words in an empty room might make a non-existent Santa Claus prevent herpes maybe)

yeah, and it would be less retarded if instead of a floating faggot it was an explosion

Your argument's kinda sorta retarded. You're just ignoring what he says and sticking with your opinion a bit like he is, but you have no grounding. Also, there's a possibility of a god. It's extremely unlikely but who knows. You don't. I don't. You're acting like saying "god is fiction" would change any minds about their beliefs. Stop being such an edgy fag and trying to "disprove" a religion