How will they adjust to Messi, Suarez, Ineista, Busquets, Pique, Alba, Rakitic and Mascherano retiring at the same time?

How will they adjust to Messi, Suarez, Ineista, Busquets, Pique, Alba, Rakitic and Mascherano retiring at the same time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_(footballer,_born_July_1987)
tribalfootball.com/articles/barcelona-keeper-pinto-almost-ran-more-messi-atletico-madrid-defeat-4016616
marca.com/2014/04/09/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1397079222.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they won't, they'll go back to being the spanish Everton

Messi will drop into midfield eventually

They won't be retiring at the same time
Mascherano will leave this season
Iniesta next
Suarez probably after that
Then Messi, Rakitic and Alba
Then Busquets and Pique

basically all within 4 seasons though

That's 4 years. More than enough time to change things

I hope Messi's new contract will bankrupt them

They still haven't properly replaced Puyol, Xavi or even Alves.

I dunno man, can they really replace the 100 goals Messi and Suarez bang in each season?

Rakitic, Busquets and Pique won't be easy to replace either

should have just said iniesta

It's more concerning that they chose fucking Valverde to manage during their core's last prime years

Rgiht now the real problem of barça is their president and directives, a bunch of Thieves that are destroying the club. They are singning up shitty players for a gorilion € (Mathieu, gomes, douglas...), and the Masia is also fucked up.

while messi does have the passing range and vision to be at least a decent midfielder most people don't realize that's not everything it takes for a midfielder to be effective

a midfielder needs to be smart and read the game, they also need to move around a lot to find/create space and to unmark themselves. Messi is borderline retarded and he's a lazy fuck. Not only will he waste tons of possession but he'll easily be nullified by any team with decent defense since he'll always be walking around with two players right behind him. He also doesn't help defensively in the slightest which means their midfield would easily be overrun by any other team who are actually putting in some effort.

barcelona fans should pray so that he turns into a tap-in king or that the board sells him because if he really decides to walk the midfielder path they won't win anything until his retirement

>barcelona fans should pray so that he turns into a tap-in king or that the board sells him because if he really decides to walk the midfielder path they won't win anything until his retirement
This, the further is messi from the goal, the worse is for barça

Iniesta has been phoning it in since 2015

I think this next season will be his last, and maybe it will be like last xavi season

They replaced Deco, Ronaldinho, Eto'o and others in basically 2 years under Pep

>since 2015
more like 2012

the man was never as influential as some people wanted to believe

yeah because they had their golden generation, won't be happening this time

>Golden Generation
Iniesta and Xavi debuted years before and they weren't doing shit without Deco and Dinho. The "Golden Generation" is Messi, the only real replacement issue

>the only real replacement issue
NO, barça needs to build a good team, right now is the team of let's pass the ball to neymar/suarez/messi and pray.

>Iniesta and Xavi debuted years before
Yes, but they were very good, top class in those years in that kind of team, right now the middlefield of barça is quite sad and they don't have anyone on the bench who can do shit

not really Pique, Busquets, Fabregas and Pedro all through at around the same time as Messi

they won't. all barcafags just have to accept that real madrid is the end all be all. barca has always been a malaga-tier team, they only started winning because of messi.
halal madrid however have been winning since 1950's they will always be world class with or without goatnaldo.
it will only get worse for scatalans now.

Puyol was finally replaced imo
Umtiti is solid

I think that even Luis Henrique noticed that pal

Fabregas came in during 2011-14, a horrible period for them with 1 Copa del Rey and 1 league, same with Sanchez. Pedro came into prominence in 09-10 but it's not like he had nearly the same impact as Messi. Pique is so-so

>The "Golden Generation" is Messi,
the golden generation as in every wc winner on that team you idiot.

Except in matches against Real where he always goes back to 2010 mode.

World Cup is a meme. Spain was ridiculous stacked those same WC winners had 1 league title before Messi debuted

this, I'm as racist as the next guy but I unironically like umtiti, I just hope pique finally fucks off and they get another good defender

after messi barca will return to sevilla tier

prove me wrong

>a horrible period for them

2008-2011
3 Leagues
1 Copa del Rey
2 Champion League
2011-14
1 League
1 Copa del Rey
Barcelona is different to EPL teams. In EPL if Liverpool or City finish top 4 with no trophies it's good. For Barcelona they won Copa del Rey this season and people are disappointed

>Fabregas came in during 2011
wrong. 2012.

>Pedro came into prominence in 09-10
wrong, he was the first nigger to score in like 7 competitions in 08-09

>Spain was ridiculous stacked
no it wasnt, it was (barcelona feat. casillas) & friends, literally 6 from barcelona in the wc final, 7 if you count the already signed Villa.

depends how the departure happens. if they sell him and invest that large amount of money into quality players that turn good, then no.

if they keep him for too long and he just sails off to rosario or wherever, then yeah, they might.

m8 Barcelona have gone decades without winning trophies, you started watching football in 2010

It doesn't even need to bankrupt them. It just needs to leave them stuck with Ter Stegen, Mathieu, Digne, Cillesen, etc, lol.

Cesc came in the 11-12 season. Pedro made 16 total appearances in 07-08 and 08-09 with no goals. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_(footballer,_born_July_1987)
2010 World Cup Final Spain stars include:
Casillias, Ramos, Puyol, Pique, Busquets, Xabi, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro and Villa. Bench had Fabregas and Torres
Yes they have. They used to be happy with that but now they have big expectations. When you give people more they expect more. Will the board be happy with a decade without trophies after winning the treble in 2015?

Messi has so much influence in the club he will only leave when he wants to leave

solid shit

Stats dont lie

Depends if their board fucks up as badly as post-Fergie Man Utd did. They definitely have enough money and a big enough global brand to avoid pulling a Milan or Inter.

The most worrying thing for them should now be that they haven't produced a single good youth player since Segi Roberto (who isn't even that good)

Bellerin?

hes too much of an autist to use any of that influence so it doesnt really matter

even if the fans wouldnt want him to ever leave, the board might do it.

Xavi and Puyol left 3 and 2 years ago yet they still didn't replace them properly.

And Alves. Don't forget Alves.

>let the best rb in your history leave for free
>decides not to do anything, not to sign anyone
>starts the season with 2 improvised players
>in the mid of the season, decides AGAIN not sign a proper rb

You won't find worse management anywhere you look

>and they weren't doing shit without Deco and Dinho

Iniesta was way younger though, he wasn't even a starter back then
And Xavi was already quite good back in 2006, even a starter in spanish NT

After paying for Messi, Neymar and Suarez contract moneys they don't have that much money left to balance the team (and the bench).

Ironically, Messi will kill Barca.

What were they meant to do with Alves? He's older now and as shown by Madrid he can be shut down by a proper team. Are they going to give him a huge payout when he's got maybe 2 more years? They had two bad options presented and they took the one they thought would allow them the funds to find a replacement in the future

buy a good replacement preferably

What about replacing him? lol
tf
tp

Then how come Real can afford Ronaldo, Bayol, Benzema, Ramos, Hamez (who earns a shitload of money) and Kroos (who Bayern didn't even want to pay what he asked for)?

>msn contracts

Hmmm what about leaving Sandro go for free and buying a faggot to his place for 30million? What about spending another 30million in a 31 old pal? Something don't sounds right...

I think Madrid is the richest club after Man U.

Messi would suck balls there. He can't defend

You say that as if there's a good replacement available right now. My point is that they can bide their time and wait for a good replacement without having to pay Alves what he isn't worth any more

There is at least 3 PROPER rbs in La Liga who could replace him this season.

But yea, they should go with 2 improvised players..

Who?

Barcelona should have been looking for a replacement in the season before he left, some with Puyol and Xavi

the club is obviously had management issues

I'd go with Capa without a second thought. But there's also Hugo Mallo and Mariano.

also about Barca management, I think they made a huge mistake when they didn't get Modrić, who is really Xavi/Iniesta style of player

I remember Barcelona newspapers calling him an overrated overpriced meme player just because Real bought him.

Real regularly underpay everyone except Bale and overpay Ronaldo. Pepe was on like 2mil per year and he spent a decade there. so it balances out

they're pretty much tied with Barcelona

I think you're really underestimating Messi's abilities.

>hurr everton tier

Messi has singlehandedly brought Barcelona from Everton tier to the second most valuable football team in the world and they have to fuck up big to drop back from there.

well he IS lazy...that´s always a problem for a midfielder.

they don't need to, new players arrive every day, they have just stole another player from valencia youth academy, now they'll claim he is a product of la masia like they always do.

He's play with Argentina suffered because of this fact.

Messi will have to adjust his game like Ronaldo has - Closer to the goal, with lots of back up behind him.

He isn't tall enough to become a full time poacher like Ronaldo did.

No but he could sit behind the strikers like he used to.

Regardless Messi needs to play further up the pitch, not deeper in midfield.

>Barcelona keeper Pinto almost ran more than Messi in Atletico Madrid defeat

tribalfootball.com/articles/barcelona-keeper-pinto-almost-ran-more-messi-atletico-madrid-defeat-4016616

He ran 5km in the whole game.. can you believe that?

>6.8 to 5.3
I know what you mean but that's definitely not "almost"

>will have

He already is m8. Why on earth do you fucking kids don't actually take on look on the fucking states? Jesus christ, you prefer to have an opinion with 0 substance or are you just a lazy faggot?

>Messi corrió la mitad que Koke y sólo 1,5 kilómetros más que Pinto

marca.com/2014/04/09/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1397079222.html

Now you're happy? ^^

he doesn't run because he knows to save himself for the long career instead of being like your fat piece of shit ronaldo nazario and explode his knees in 3 years

We were talking about him playing in the midfield so whats your point again?

What the fuck are you doing stupid monkey. 6.8 to 5.3 doesn't mean something different in Portuguese

see . the same goes for you, retard.