I am the son of a politician but I want to try out trapping. I am afraid I will get caught. Any ideas Sup Forums

I am the son of a politician but I want to try out trapping. I am afraid I will get caught. Any ideas Sup Forums

Attached: 1521755669221.jpg (1080x1920, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
susans.org/wiki/Vaginal_dilation
pixsense.net/site/v/4873594#2980&4873594
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Democrat you should go ahead. If GOP you should an hero.

there are laws that protect you..

youre less of an embarasment than u may think!

pics of face?

Idea: suck off chuck schumer on the senate floor

Do it. Embarrassing a politician should be reward enough.

Idk, show your ass while we think for some idea. It maight bring inspiration...

Nah, he should do it and be out about it especially if GOP

Hahahahaha you look fucking ridiculous xd this trap thing is getting more retarded every day

Of course its dad is republican. They are the only ones that ever get caught up in these hilariously ironic scandals.

Attached: B_240.jpg (422x750, 59K)

I am a son of a dipshit and I want to try a sweet trap for the first time. I am afraid I will get caught.
Any idea, how we can meet and empty our balls together?

all I will say is my mom is a republican in a federally elected position

Gross
Gross

why?

You should probably start listening to Gucci mane the trap god.

The face isn't doing anything for me.
Sorry

depends how dependent you are on your parents

Opinions on Sonic the Sissyhog?:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Attached: eed46dc0931196b8fd4190cc46da4ee1.png (500x417, 127K)

traps = gay men dressing up

what did you expect?

>you
>xd
check the filename, facebooker.

>cut
disgusting. at least get a cage so I don't have to see that

Eh, You got me there. You know I think I'm getting tired of traps. I'm done with traps.

So why are you into this, are you considering getting the surgery?

Attached: trannysurgery.jpg (798x559, 71K)

Sure, but there's more to it. When they don't completely pass as women they're just crossdressers. No one seems to know that anymore, the whole essence of traps is they're supposed to look like actual women

Attached: 1515127846160.jpg (600x720, 33K)

Kalindra, mi amore!

most of this is actually not true. dialation is only something you have to do for around 6 months. no transgirl considers this their period its annoying. also the hairball thing is 100% made up LMAO

A wound doesn't stop trying to close itself after 6 months, they have to dialate or it will try to heal it's self.

no if u actually did research into srs, you would know that dialation takes 6 to 9 months uwu.

Reading a bit, it states that it is in fact a lifetime thing. I don't know why you are being dishonest about something you folks are supposedly so proud of.

susans.org/wiki/Vaginal_dilation

Eat a dick, ya furry cunt

dude.

Attached: bitchdoyouhaveeyes.png (1064x436, 61K)

Maybe op is not usa?

How about halloween?

Here from the horses mouth is a tranny telling you that being a tranny is just being a gay man dressing up. Yet they still have a portion that do believe they are women. Mental Illness is a strong thing.

Ok user, stop dialating after 6 months and see what happens. Your wound vagina will close up and they will have to operate again. Assuming you are still alive from going through all the mental anguish and physical pain and don't an hero at what an abomination you have made yourself into.

Attached: MagnusHirschfeld.jpg (1100x700, 110K)

I assumed senators son ruled out this surgery unless he wants daddys gravy train to stop LOL?

This mental illness doesn't stop at dressing like a trap, the surgery is the logical conclusion if allowed to progress.

This.
Suicide stats skyrocket post-op because until then they have hope, but after they see what a mistake they made they realise there is no place in the world for them.
Post-op trannies need a lot of support, basically a powerful echo chamber telling them they are ok for the rest of their lives.
Isolated ones just hit the dirt.

Logic and these people don't work well my man.

pixsense.net/site/v/4873594#2980&4873594

Joke's on you, sissyboy, don't own a fb account xd

here's an idea: stop being gay

How about halloween? If you feel it would be obvious, go as a joke Edgar Hoover and everyone will think you try to by funny.

And that's not even accounting for the emotional pain caused to their familys seeing them go through this ordeal and unable to listen to reason.

I think if its layered with skin, it will not grow together. Otherwise your arms could grow on your body. But to do so, you need to have a wound there, skinfree tissue. Thats the problem with earholes, since there is no skin tissue it will grow together, but there are reports that it doesnt close but just swell enough that its too tight to use.
Thats why some cyst have to be surgery emptied. Because there grew a layer, i think of scar tissue, that stopped the hole from closing.

The Fountain of youth does not run for long

Attached: FCB45162-EBBD-4503-83E5-BD271FBA1DED.jpg (960x1707, 657K)

>He was behind

Attached: 8lvcwo88vt8s2544426000000.jpg (473x520, 25K)

Like every men or women?