I'm getting real tired of it. I think my gf is cheating on me & I can't prove it. What do I do boys?

I'm getting real tired of it. I think my gf is cheating on me & I can't prove it. What do I do boys?

Attached: IMG_4564.png (500x300, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IZbN_nmxAGk
youtu.be/7NwQmTh9MZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do you think she is cheating on you?

Idk but my ex came over for her “stuff” and I gave her what she needed because her place was empty so I filled her in.

what is the main reason you think shes cheating

She has a female friend of hers who keeps spending the night at her house. She takes forever to respond to me these days & you can always tell when a girl is sneaking around

how long have you been together? I mean dump the cunt and move on...so much pussy out there man

ask her about it casually? see how she responds

5 years
I've questioned her & she said the gf has a bf. but she's just not acting the same. I think I might break this relationship off anyways.

Attached: IMG_4565.png (1334x750, 971K)

If you think she is cheating she is.

its for the best user

fuck her one last time DIRTY and then stop replying to her text or calls. like a band aid, pull it right off

Do me a favor Sup Forumsros, listen to this song with me while I cry myself to sleep

youtu.be/IZbN_nmxAGk

Honestly Sup Forums, it’ll hurt I but I think you should just “rip the bandaid” you know? If she seems not interested now, that’s a bad sign. You’re also way too good to yourself to go though that mental abuse

Attached: i only cry through my penis .jpg (632x467, 214K)

youtu.be/7NwQmTh9MZ0

Fucking women, man. It's like they're wired to self-destruct their relationships. One day they love you and tell you they want to grow old with you, another day they start acting weird, asking for an open relationship and shit. Trust your gut and just dump them for the sake of your dignity.

Attached: 1412851971913.jpg (645x773, 45K)

well if you already had it in your head then go for it. Best of luck though.

I've suspected she's been up to something for awhile. She'd read my messages on Snapchat & not reply- then I'd check her Snapchat score & it would still be increasing- meaning she was talking to other people while choosing to ignore me.

If you think shes cheating chances are she probably is dump her

Stop being a cuck and drop her, the only way to uncuck yourself is by taking control and tell her what you want

Sorry user, the only thing i can tell you is know she is won't make you feel better. Call it a day. Let her know it wasn't the relationship it once was. Tell her you've gone from lovers to merely friends.
Then pound her dad's faggot ass with a hate fuck for the ages. Know that as your seed fills her now gay dad's anus that she will ever have to call you big daddy cause her dad just became lil daddy.

you don't need to "prove" it to anyone - if you feel like it then accept it as a possibility and act accordingly, ie. dump her while saying what you suspect and don't give her any possibility to talk her ass clean, it's also not possible for her to prove otherwise, that she's not cheating. Life's too short to cling on to a relationship where you don't have any trust or security. It's about the feeling that you're not cheated but loved and wanted, not trying to verify or overrule some facts about it. Godspeed user

you're a fucking idiot. if course she takes forever to respond. she's with her friend and doesn't want to be ride by constantly texting her obsessive, controlling boyfriend back every 2 minutes. lettingv her go is probably the best thing that could happen to her, you sound like an insecure beta male.

if you are at that point:
your trust is already gone,
and can't be regained.
break up, the relationship is broken beyond repair.
no sarcasm, no joking here.

Attached: frognfeels.jpg (524x480, 119K)

Don't let Yourself become a cuck, bro! End it..

these anons know what's the right thing to do.