A fat girl I know wants to fuck me. problem is I'm a virgin and I'm not particularly attracted to fat girls. any advice?

a fat girl I know wants to fuck me. problem is I'm a virgin and I'm not particularly attracted to fat girls. any advice?

Attached: sweaty.jpg (645x773, 57K)

are you fat? be honest.

no, i'm skinny.

why?

>want to fuck
Fuck
>don’t want to fuck
Don’t fuck

Simple user

Do it for the experience. Wrap it up nigga.

If you don't feel like it just don't do it fam, listen to yourself

As someone who can fuck any fat girl I want, and have a few times, I say don't. Especially as your first time. The first time should be with someone you're attracted to.
How fat are we talking OP? Chubby? Fat? Really fat?

Fuck her. Pussy is pussy.
You're probably worried about your little dick. It's OK, fat girls don't care, they're the least judgmental bitches you can find.

Don't waste your virginity on a lardass.

This.

No point having sex just to have sex. Trust me on that. You'll feel empty and ashamed after it.

You are obviously still a virgin for a reason. Treat her like training wheels you dumb shit.

Attached: T H I S.jpg (127x122, 2K)

just get your peen sucked and call it a day no one would judge you over a blow job

OP even though you aren't attracted you should still fuck her, here's why, you may be too good for her now but you might not always be in the same position, and fat girls will always remember you slung them some D without making it a fetish thing.

touch her boobs

Does she look ok if she loses weight? If so fuck her then motivate her to lose weight.

nah dont do it. you wouldnt fuck her if you werent a virgin so whyd fuck her if you are. just be social and eventually a qt will like you back

Like 350 lbs. She has cankles.

Easy OP. Fuck her and get her pregnant.

Attached: 1519454159442.gif (300x240, 1.47M)

Jesus christ dude. Don't. It won't be a pleasant memory. You'll just be ashamed of yourself and won't want to think about it ever.

It's too late she's already on her way over. I'm losing my Virginity! Fuck it.

Congrats on landing a whale, I guess.

WARNING: it is not possible to fuck a fatty with a small dick

She sent me some nudes. She basically has no tits.

I'm 5 inches

Don't dude. Dont.

Fucking reroll faggot. There are more than one dumb slunt in the sea.

show us

tell her your saving yourself for marriage and for her to respect that.

Don't do it. You'll regret that. Tust us user

save yourself for marriage. it's what the lord would want

Fuck her then fuck her off simple

your 1st time is always going to be shit

there's no way around that

the problem is this: fucking a landwhale might traumatize you

you'll most likely decide that you don't like sex or declare yourself gay

kinda like being raped or molested

This truly is the age old question. To fuck a fatty or not, whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings of balls of blue, or to take arms against the sea of whales and by opposing end them. to nofap no more; and by a fatty to say we end those balls. devoutly to be wished, to nut, to bust. for in that nut what woman could come? when we have busted off this mortal nut, must give us pause, theres the respect that makes calm of a great nut. for who would bare the blue balls of time

This bitch is knocking on the door and I can hear her breathing from coming up the stairs. Kek

Get a cute, skinny girlfriend, having sex with a person you are attracted to either in a physical or emotional way Is great, my first time was when i was 16 with a 25 year old girl that was really slutty and kinda ugly but i wanted to stop being a virgin, after we were done i felt like shit and didn't wanted to have sex for some time until i meet my girlfriend then sex with her was pretty good since i really liked her and she liked me, having someone to cuddle and talk after sex is amazing, remember user, sex is suppose to be fun.

Lmao, alright user, this might be a shitty experience, but at least you can use the fat bitch as practice.

Attached: Mr Gibson.png (793x520, 894K)

lol

Attached: the squint files.jpg (526x423, 55K)

skinny girls feel like shit. not soft at all. feels like fucking a mannequin or a corpse

She had a great ass but was really small and thin, not precisely skinny, men i liked her a lot

do yourself a favor and TURN OFF THE LIGHTS when you fuck her

OP.
That fat bitch will ride your dick harder than any skinny bitch.... big bitches know how to fuck to keep a man.... so just plow the slam pig, get the first time out of the way so you know what the fuck your
doing and go impress that lil bitch
with the theigh gap you want to sit
on your face.

Attached: 1512020792969.jpg (1080x1349, 231K)

Can honestly say some of the hottest nastiest sex I've ever had was with a some fat bitch who lived down the street. My wife is normal weight and I still fantasize about that fat slut.

3 shots of tequila and you'll do fine

Attached: 1472631497336.jpg (673x500, 433K)

Well said user

Attached: 1516426018377.gif (600x338, 1.42M)

get some practice you pussy ass nigger...

Shit that sounds great man, having a slut in your street is amazing, any idea where is she now? You shold try and talk to her

Faggot. OP clearly is thinking about doing it so op should man the fuck up

> devoutly to be wished, to nut, to bust. for in that nut what woman could come?

its beautiful man

Attached: disgusting.jpg (636x738, 55K)

Yeah she's married now and has like 50 kids. She was kinda crazy too. Absolute demon in the sack. She'd do anything. Loved anal. All she wanted was anal. ATM. Spitting and gagging on my cock. First day I met her within 2 hours my dick was in her ass.

Attached: 1513924740598.gif (167x170, 1.32M)

Attached: i want to believe.jpg (720x540, 250K)

Any hole is a goal.

Don't fuck the fat chick. Got a friend. 20 years old and still virgin. Fucked a chick he met online barely knew her. Says she has the grossest pussy and a stink ass. His dick hurt for a week cuz he got something from her. He's clean now. It was only a small infection or something. But like literally the day after fucking her, he met a real cutie and she almost didn't day him cuz he fucked the gross fat chick. And he regretted it cuz he would have rather had his first time with his girlfriend. But ya..... Don't just fuck to fuck

*Date

Gotta wrap your pener

Attached: 1519363228353.jpg (688x960, 98K)

WE ARE MISSING CRUCIAL INFORMATION. HOW OLD ARE YOU? UNDER 21 DON'T WASTE IT. OVER 21 JUST GET IT OVER WITH OR YOU WILL SURELY DIE A VIRGIN

story of my life, except i'm not a virgin

I'm 28

5 is basically average, perhaps a tad smaller than average. It is totally possible to bang a fatty. depends on where the fat is allocated. big belly? fuck her from behind ez. big booty? but normal belly? fuck her missionary ez. worst case lean back against headboard and have her get on top. sounds weird but it works for exceptionally large slampigs. source: i'm 26 and fucked roughly a dozen fatties hundreds of times

you must slam the slampig my friendo

listen you stupid virgin fuck. you arent going to be fucking any attractive girls with your limp dick retardation so you better take this one opportunity while you have it and remember to eat her asshole

I'll eat her ass out.

spread her cheeks and stick your tongue in as far as it will go

DO NOT EAT HER OUT. ESP DO NOT EAT HER BUTT. SLAMPIGS GET SLAMMED. YOU DO NOT EAT OUT A SLAMPIG. 100% GUARANTEE EATING HER OUT WILL GROSS YOU OUT TO THE POINT OF NOT BEING ABLE TO ACHIEVE AN ERECTION WHEN TIME COMES FOR PEENER FUCKING

This. Fat bitches vagoos are extra nasty. First hand knowledge here. I got a mouth full of pussy funk one time and it killed the fucking mood fast. Can still taste it.

Attached: 1508470329950.jpg (400x306, 16K)

Pic related it was my face

How about you stop posting the same thread then die

Just do it, help your chubby friend and yourself out.
Maybe you fall in love even

Your first time won't be good anyway. You'll be lucky if you last a minute. Just get it over with.

you'll regret it.

Especially when she gets attached to you, and reject her, and she falsely cries rape.

just get her signature on consent form first. remember, every good feminist knows that consent forms are sexy and fun!

First of all, is she fat or obese? There is a difference

Second, how’s her hygiene?

Third, does she seems like a cool fat girl? instead of a sjw.

I fucked a girl who was fat but she’s wasnt fucking obese, and she was cool too.

The picture is her and trust me I had a great fuck, pussy was tight. Extra meat for extra warmth and fat girls will fuck you like a king. Sucked me off great, face fucked and she didn’t even care. You have the upper hand, plus don’t tell them your virgin, I didn’t. Take this as a sandbox experience for when your fucking cuties. It’s worth it

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1438, 786K)