Fags on Sup Forums it is time to RISE UP for you fellow shitlord that is being censored and sentenced for making a joke...

Fags on Sup Forums it is time to RISE UP for you fellow shitlord that is being censored and sentenced for making a joke #FreeDankula

Attached: 1521644933100.jpg (777x437, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40NZ00CqtnM&t=1s&ab_channel=Voltaire'sGhost
youtube.com/watch?v=5rdWlVyN9es&ab_channel=ThomasEllington
youtube.com/watch?v=4hLMFJgBN4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree. Its time for Sup Forums to actually stand for something again

#FreeDankula

youtube.com/watch?v=40NZ00CqtnM&t=1s&ab_channel=Voltaire'sGhost

yeah, let's stand up for a tattooed ginger mongoloid with a hipster pube beard and dick holes in his ear lobes

no thanks

his video wasn't even funny, "hurr durr jews lol nazi salute" is only cool if you're 12 or mentally retarded

the only lulz here is that this queer might go to jail

Mirror to original video:
youtube.com/watch?v=5rdWlVyN9es&ab_channel=ThomasEllington

Attention grabbing unfunny cunt. Male equivalent of flame haired feminazi. No one cares.

he's outta here.

there's talk of euthanizing his dog, too.

good riddance to both.

The End of Comedy: Nazi Pug Found Guilty
youtube.com/watch?v=4hLMFJgBN4M

>comedy

>mongoloid
>feminazi
The fact you use those words and also think his right to make an unfunny joke like that isn't worth protecting is worrying.

locking him up is the funniest thing ever. im so glad they decided to fuck his ignorant racist ass ahahahaah honestly what did he expect ahahaha LOCK EM UP ahahhha

>inb4 baited
it doesn't matter if you think it's funny or not or if you dislike his appearance, what matters is that he was censored and sentences for making A JOKE.. this action of the justice system is totally unacceptable

This has to be done

who the fuck cares if he was censored? so you cant make your pug do the nazi salute? BOOHOO HOW SAD I CANT HANDLE THIS CENSOR SHIP MUH FREEZE PEACH CRYYY CRRYYYYY WAAAAAH

It doesn't matter how unfunny it is, how much it may be in poor taste, how disgusting it may be, and who it offends. If a comedian gets put in jail for telling ANY kind of joke, then that is totalitarianism, and it must be resisted by anyone who cares about free speech. It does not make you a reactionary to care or to act, any more than someone who resists an invading army can be called a reactionary.

I agree but most people don't. We earthlings are so fucked.

because teaching your pug how to do a nazi salute is comedy. OH NO COMEDY IS DYING

it's all in the context

i didn't say "gas the mongoloids" and then snort through my nose at my own "joke" and drool through my yellow teeth all over youtube in a desperate attempt to garner controversy and attention

he wanted it, he's got it

maybe you will when you're sent to prison for making a joke you low-browed cunt

"Count Dankula" is already enough to make me know this guys probably a bit of a gargantuan faggot, seeing his face only gives more proof, and i haven't seen this content that he's been sentenced for, from what i know its a dog raising its paw like a nazi salute

but this shouldn't be about him, it might involve him cos he's the one being sentenced, but
this should be about the fact that making a fucking joke is now enough to possibly put you in jail. Shouting out hate speech in a malicious intent is one thing, a serious harmful hate crime is another more serious thing, but a joke is a fucking joke, no matter how shitty or cringey it is.

We shouldn't stand up for that faggot, but we need to stand up before we follow his fate.

im not fucking braindead im not gonna teach my pug to do racist shit lmao.

i see where you're coming from and part of me is inclined to agree, but i can't get over his face and persona

i'd rather watch pewdiepie

The UK is a mess. Say what you want about the USA, and there is a lot to say, but no nation in the Western world is as nanny state cucked as the UK. When the populace of that once proud nation actually starts to care about how badly they are being run into the ground by their government and takes action, I will support them. But it's like a fat person, they will never get thin if they don't start excercising. Show me you want to be helped, Brits. Otherwise, why waste my energy on a lost cause?

Oi m8 it seems like yoor trollin this thread

thats a fooking 8000 bong sentence in the slamalam is i ever did see one yoo lil pipper

nah fuck him, lock his ass up

do you think that this is the only joke that will get you sentenced? It will continue with less and less offensive jokes until even the most unassuming joke is a criminal offence

In many situations, I would agree context is important, but in this instance I think our fundamental freedom of speech/expression is too important to consider in any such terms. It begs the question who gets to determine the context?

nah this is what i actually think. he should be locked up.

>racist morons stand RIGHT ON THE LINE OF THE RULES and act like fucken retards
>nyah nyah can't get me nyah nyah
>nyah nyah nyah nyah NYAAHH NYAAHH
>slapped into prison
>suddenly it's all about being reasonable
fuck him

Attached: 1375835170716.jpg (350x350, 34K)

>implying you have freedom of speech in the usa

lol some teacher of fifteen years was just sacked and dismissed for saying that people who join the military are dumb

> because teaching your pug how to do a nazi salute is comedy.
> OH NO COMEDY IS DYING

Yes, it is comedy. You may consider it bad comedy, but it is certainly comedy and not a serious political manifesto you fucking moron.

oh is this the 1984 shit you virgins always talk about. you know damn well shit like that wont happen. if you do racist shit if you do homophobic shit if you do wrong shit you're gonna get fucking slapped.

its a crime cuz he's going to jail ahahahahaha

ITT: the sweetest summer children think the laws are binding somehow and you can't just be picked up and locked away, or murdered anytime, anywhere.
Try making some real trouble.

>you fucking moron
>Early 20th century (as a medical term denoting an adult with a mental age of about 8–12)
>abusive disablist comment

I'm about to contact the police, hope you're in the UK

> its a crime cuz he's going to jail ahahahahaha

Yeah totalitarianism is so fucking hilarious. Remember to keep laughing when they come for you.

and who will determine what is racist/homophobic/wrong? I could call you a racist for disagreeing with my argument because of my skincolour, off to prison with you

Yeah mate, I've got no interest in this whole debacle for his sake, he seems like a real daft and cringey bastard. He's a fucking youtuber for christsake, hes worthless. I don't care what happens to him, nor do you. But we should all care, not about him, but about whats happening here, he is probably gonna get jailed for a shitty joke, but you and I might make a joke that we don't think is shitty. The law might think its as shitty as his though, and we can get thrown in jail for it like he will. It's not about opinions on the prosecuted, its about the rights of everyone, like it or not, you and I fall into that group of "Everyone"

Smells like JIDF in here.

You totally missed the point. But it's ok, we have waaayyy more freedom of speech here than in the UK, even in today's climate. But you're so brain washed over there you just roll over and try to one up an user on a chinese masturbation board rather than look inward and see just how fucked the average Brit is. Deflection is a bitch. Your finest hour really was the Battle of Britain. It's been 78 years since a real man lived there. Sad.

>Remember to keep laughing when they come for you

I don't have a Youtube channel where I spout racism and xenophobia and laugh at the tortured deaths of millions of people, so it's unlikely

Firstly, there's a lot of misreporting here. This guy was involved in other stuff that was considered as context for the court case. This context showed he was sympathetic to neo-nazi ideology, and as such his 'it's just a joke bro' stunt was considered grossly offensive. Not 'offensive', as in it hurt someones feelings, as it's still perfectly legal to be offensive and offend someone. Grossly offensive means more than that, it means you've done something that has the potential to cause harm or destroy social cohesion.
So in short, you can still offend people and it's not a court issue. Being offensive is legal. Taking part in neo-nazi endorsed hate speech action is illegal, even if I WAS JUST TROLLING HONEST.

brainwashed.

they wont because im super duper nice uwu

> who the fuck cares if he was censored?

People who prefer having the freedom to make their own choices about what they can say and what they can hear rather than deferring those choices to the fucking government you mindless dipshit.

>be British
>make funny video
>it's not cringe/MLP/cuck/SJW
>go to jail

>he law might think its as shitty as his though, and we can get thrown in jail for it like he will
That's literally not the case, if you went out today and did exactly as he did you would not reach jail time. He was senteced to that for other activities which showed he actually supported neo-nazi's, so the whole 'its just a joke' didn't hold up.
If it were just a joke and you did nothing else to suggest you actually want to gas the jews, you'd be given a slap on the wrist and told to run along. You still have the legal right to say offensive jokes, even if the media is spinning this to suggest there's been some change in the law.

the law should be binding in a western democratic society

Your humor is illegal, good sir.

i completely agree, most people are dumb as shit

samefag nuts are easy to spot

How would you feel to be denied an opportunity for your association with a 'known hate group'?
Or worse, questioned/detained/jailed?

wait how do you know about dankula, is it by a youtuber by any chance? :^) did that person tell you to #freedankula? doesnt that make YOU the brainwashed one? kekekekek

> they wont because im super duper nice uwu

Not always easy to predict what will end up getting you in trouble with the speech-police.

In 2012 it seemed absurd to imagine someone being hauled up in front of a tribunal for using biology as a determinate of gender. Now the average SJW thinks that's a great move forwards.

Do you think anyone should be able to say anything at all then?
What about hate preachers? Should they be allowed to recruit and spread their message?
How about pedo's? Should they be allowed to say whatever to kids?
There's plenty of times the state has a valid reason to curtail liberty. If you believe in no law then fair enough, but if you think law is good you are saying you are fine with 'the fucking government' deciding this stuff sometimes.
In this case, the guy committed a crime. See

why do redditors always post images to try and make themselves feel superior when posting some stupid ass opinion

said the guy on Sup Forums
Being on this damn website could be context for being 'sympathetic to neo-nazi ideology'

well gender is kinda a complex thing. science has moved on, everyone else has too yet ur still here spouting the same shit lol. are you living in denial by chance?

I'd feel that it were justified, if I had associations with known hate groups. This faggot is a Neo Nazi and all he EVER "jokes" about is the same old and tired Jew bullshit.

The biggest joke here is that he actually thinks he's superior or Aryan in any way. Look at him. Hitler would have gassed him before anyone.

Go on @policescotland and meme them

> I don't have a Youtube channel where I spout
> racism and xenophobia and laugh at the
> tortured deaths of millions of people, so
> it's unlikely

Oh, so you never use social media? You never make any public comment under your real identity, and you plan never to do so till you die?

What if you say something positive about a comedian, and then it turns out that the comedian has made an "illegal" joke... You are now a supporter. That's aiding and abetting. You're going DAAAAAHN!

sorry but he's a dirty fucking commie scummo hipster retard

look at his fucking tats

Attached: tumblr_inline_o6937npvei1sx29xo_540.jpg (526x393, 31K)

Nope, he was active in the real world with neo-nazi's, and no one browsing here would be considered sympathetic to them in a court of law by virtue of browsing here. Even browsing something like Stormfront wouldn't be considered associating with nazi's in court.
This wasn't even the first time he made comments like this, which was also considered. If you or I did what he did, it wouldn't be a court issue because
>IT IS STILL LEGAL TO BE OFFENSIVE
IT IS STILL LEGAL TO BE OFFENSIVE
>IT IS STILL LEGAL TO BE OFFENSIVE
IT IS STILL LEGAL TO BE OFFENSIVE
Hope that clears things up

the word 'should' will lead you to a lot of stress, maybe depression.
forget 'should' and look at what 'is' or 'can' be happening.

>jokes about nazi
>confirmed neo-nazi
Your insight is really refreshing, tell me more about your mindreading powers

>Oh, so you never use social media? You never make any public comment under your real identity, and you plan never to do so till you die?

I don't, actually. I've been here since 2006 when every other thread was Dial Soap spam and I haven't had a Facebook, an Instagram, a Friendster, a Hi5 or anything else in all of that time. Nor do I plan to. It's really not that difficult.

No faggot. I just came to the shitter... And the contents of this thread helped my movements.

>you know damn well shit like that wont happen
Won't happen? It just fucking happened you thundering dipshit

We SHOULD fight for a fair society and the law of the land SHOULD be the balancing force between fair and unfair

you are entirely missing the point. it has nothing to do with standing up for a specific person. The point is that your govt is is making bad jokes criminal to the point of incarceration. srsly think of what your saying here, if you make a bad joke you should go to jail? pls tell me you aren't that intellectually shallow

Eww. Stamp of a pro-Palestine Corbyn voter right there.

Lurker here,
is Sup Forums really this dead?

>no one browsing here would be considered sympathetic to them in a court of law by virtue of browsing here
You sure about that? Look at pepe.
> IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO BE OFFENSIVE (YET)

nice meme retard

Well is he a commie or a neo-nazi? Maybe your guys should make up your minds.. either way he shouldn't suffer for a joke no matter how untasteful

swear to god i saw this cunt protesting with some ragheads outside barclays bank in edinburgh a year or two ago, was chatting shit about zionists and stopping me from getting my money out

>reductio ad absurdum
nobody is saying bad joke = prison.
everybody is saying: continuously being a racist fuckwit could possibly have consequences, so check the local attitudes before you spam more retarded shit

>t. Ingsoc internet defence force

Them registering his opinions doesn´t make this less fucked, it makes it a lot worse in my opinion.

Attached: 1521666127838.png (500x332, 85K)

enjoy breaking your head and your heart on facts.
hope you're young, so you can recover in time to do some good.

enjoy being a cuck to society

lmao, look at the guy who send him to jail

Attached: DYxdxb_V4AEH4em.jpg large.jpg (504x488, 38K)

> Do you think anyone should be able to say
> anything at all then?

I want the right to be able to hear anything that anyone has to say, which logically implies that I advocate the right of anyone to say what they want to say.

> What about hate preachers? Should they be
> allowed to recruit and spread their message?

Yes. I would like the opportunity to publically argue with hate-preachers, and point out where they are going wrong. I can not do that if no public platform is available for the discussion.

How do you think someone will react if a hate-preacher gets into his or her social environment to propagandize directly, and that person has never been exposed to any public debate where the hate-preacher's arguments are rebutted? Impressionable people are fucked then.

> How about pedo's? Should they be allowed
> to say whatever to kids?

No, but there are already laws covering that without adding any "hate speech" legislation to the books.

"THE ONLY LULZ HERE IS THAT THIS QUEER MIGHT GO TO JAIL"
you were saying?

Given that most Corbynites are anti-semites and commies I would say that he is just another confused leftist Labour supporting imbecile who fits in perfectly with the rest of them.

Slippery slope fallacy unless you can demonstrate the slope is indeed slippery
Pepe can't get you banged up, don't chat shite
How so? It was registering his previous behavior, not his opinions. It's not illegal to be a nazi in ideology so I'm not sure what point you're making? It's illegal to commit Grossly Offensive speech, which as I already pointed out is different from just upsetting someone.

CORBYN SUPPORTER DETECTED
THE JEW JOKES AND HIPSTER STYLINGS MAKE SENSE NOW

ROT IN JAIL, SON

The whole point of the joke was to make the pug do the thing he found the least cute, which is the nazi salute.
He didn't train it because he is a racist, he trained it to make fun of his girlfriend fawning over the pug and to make fun of nazis.
The entire premise of the joke was "Nazis are dumb, so I'll bug my girlfriend by making her dog into one".

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahah

do not pass go

do not collect your jobseekers allowance

I have nothing to back up my slippery slope argument aside from the argument that this is one slope I want 0% change of slipping down.

I'm an amerifag and pepe is on the list of hate symbols from the SPLC- a fucking cartoon frog is a hate symbol because someone drew him like a nazi and is associated with this website.

CORBYN NUMBER ONE
CORBYN NUMBER ONE
CORBYN NUMBER ONE

Attached: DOypCxPXkAA79Tp.jpg (830x1200, 168K)

> I don't, actually. I've been here since 2006 when every other thread was
> Dial Soap spam and I haven't had a Facebook,
> an Instagram, a Friendster, a Hi5 or anything else in
> all of that time. Nor do I plan to. It's really not that difficult.

You know public comments include things you say in real life to physical people that are actually standing near you in the non-virtual world.

You may be an utterly uncontroversial asinine dumbo cow person who can be sure never to offend anyone for the rest of his life, but the rest of us would like the option to risk offence without risking jail time.

I hope you can crank up your imagination a few clicks and try to conceptualise such a bizarre thing.

Thanks for the reply
>I want the right to be able to hear anything that anyone has to say
That's reasonable but assumes everyone has the intention of being truthful and frank. The people who's speech is 'dangerous' subvert debate and discourse, rather than use it. To give them equal footing is to take disingenuous people at their word, and often these people would deny you the same right to free speech if their ideology was taken to fruition. There is no debating with some people, because they do not debate. They perform. See Milo Yiannopoulos; I don't think he is dangerous per-se but he stands as a good example of someone who subverts debate and discourse rather than engages in it. To him it is not about being right and wrong, nor about reaching collective truth, it is a performance designed to exploit this level playing field. Hate preachers are another example.
>No, but there are already laws covering that without adding any "hate speech" legislation to the books.
My point was more about how we accept that some liberties are regulated by the state without it being considered tyrannical, it was not to directly compare noncing with hate speech

You're missing your 7th grade English class, maybe you should focus more on your schoolwork young sir

Update me - is he the one with the Hitler-doge?

I don't have a lot to say about your laws as I don't understand them. I'd suggest maybe the same is true of you in regards to our laws around Grossly Offensive Communications.

> That's reasonable but assumes everyone has the
> intention of being truthful and frank.

No it does not. I am willing to take the risk that not everything I hear is truthful and accurate. That's much better than having the government decide what I can and can not hear.

>Hitler-doge
He taught his girlfriends dog to do a nazi-salute in order to annoy her

Attached: 1517817520622.png (665x800, 54K)

Dude, your replies would be a lot more salient if they linked back to the people you're replying to.
Just left click their post number.