Heem

Bjpenn.com
Tfatk.com
Embedded youtu.be/KfeCYPWyj7s

Old thread Sup Forums.org/sp

Other urls found in this thread:

mmajunkie.com/2017/06/champ-company-man-demetrious-johnson-ufc-despicable-treatment
youtu.be/BeCv-jL4ASo
bloodyelbow.com/2017/6/4/15737066/ufc-fight-night-lewis-vs-hunt-fight-card
youtube.com/watch?v=2kbnaFGeeNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many hours are you patrolling our general you fucking aspie

Old thread.

What?

Why would I go there?

mmajunkie.com/2017/06/champ-company-man-demetrious-johnson-ufc-despicable-treatment

In summary:

I agreed to their tyrannical demand to fight Ray Borg and Ray also agreed.
UFC has refused to give me ppv points on any future flyweight bouts, and has never given me any ppv points on previous bouts. My request was fair and the matchmaker in charge of the Flyweight and Bantamweight division agreed.
I gave UFC fair conditions to change the fight to TJ Dillashaw and they refused.
Dana and Sean have told me that they have no interest in marketing me or the smaller divisions, so when they say that I will make ppv money vs Dillashaw, they leave out the fact that I have to hit certain numbers of buys, which will not be hit if they fail in marketing me like they have in my previous fights.
If TJ doesn’t make weight, I can’t break the record for the most consecutive title defenses and they have denied paying me in that circumstance.
Dana has made an effort to bully me in the media as well as in private, in order to get what he wants, even though it is not what is best for me or the sport.
If Dana says this will be a big ppv fight for me, and that they will promote it properly, then he can pay for it up front and explain to Ray Borg why he is being taken out of the fight that the UFC matchmaker in charge of the division put him in. Otherwise, it is just another lie and attempt to bully me to do something that Dana wants, but is not the right thing to do for the sport or my career.
UFC’s track record in making an effort to promote my fights, and Dana’s claim that this is a big chance for ppv dollars for me tells a different story than what Dana is stating to the public.

That's where mandrama fags like you belong

He was literally on here 9 hours ago.

I don't watch wrestling tho bro

lol manlets

He's just here to make our threads

>I agreed to their tyrannical demand to fight Ray Borg and Ray also agreed.

kek

I would absolutely love to kill this microscopic excuse for a human being. Just kill him dead.

>not /mma/ general
>no news
>no sperg poem
dropped

sage deserves a LW title shot over just about anyone, especially fronkie

I was asleep 9 hours ago brochacho
That's not true. I post in heem pretty regularly. Only other boards I post on are /lit/ and occasionally /fit/ and /diy/

And to spergpost

>tfw I play 3 'characters' on heem with 3 different flags

>I was asleep 9 hours ago brochacho
Ok

>tyrannically demanded
>tyrannical demands

I still can't decide whether this sounds more like a high school essay or a third world political manifesto.

Those aren't me bro

Seek help.

my babushka

Dillon Danis fucking sucks, you should feel bad OP

>tfw I post as myself 100% sincerely
>tfw I get accused of being a bunch of different people
It's a strange feel

>she gave Joanna a SUPER hard fight
t.Rogaine

He makes himself look like a giant faggot here. Thinking pettis will be a bigger draw than Borg? Flyweight is full of literal who's mostly because the UFC doesn't give a shit about the division but what's the difference between fighting Borg or fighting Pettis? An extra 10k buys because people confused Sergio with Anthony? Mighty manlet needs to hire a fucking pr guy

All me.

>tfw I get accused of being a bunch of different people
Gee, I wonder why

That's pretty good for an MMA fighter though.

No.

right here

Yeah it wasn't bad. Wording was a bit overblown in places, but still impressive considering what he does for a living.

Sort your tabs out I bet you could close half those threads and miss nothing

kookie strong

Every couple of weeks I do a housecleaning and delete a few hundred tabs I've left open.

Those are both me, I don't know why I'm accused of being this guy or for being from /asp/ though. I'm done talking about me though, I don't want to derail the thread.

Mma hour starts in 30 bings: youtu.be/BeCv-jL4ASo

1 p.m. ET -- We'll recap UFC 212.

1:25 p.m. -- UFC newcomer Brian Kelleher will look back on his memorable Octagon debut on Saturday.

1:45 p.m. -- Jimi Manuwa will preview his UFC 214 fight against Volkan Oezdemir.

2:05 p.m. -- Alexander Gustafsson will look back on last week's win over Glover Teixeira and discuss what's next for him.

2:25 p.m. -- Legendary boxer Roy Jones Jr. will discuss the potential Mayweather-McGregor fight, his history with Anderson Silva and more.

2:45 p.m. -- Frankie Edgar will talk about a potential fight with new UFC featherweight champion Max Holloway.

3:05 p.m. -- UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson will update us on what's next for him.

3:25 p.m. -- We'll recap the week that was in MMA and look ahead to UFC 212.

4:30 p.m. -- Mark Hunt will preview his UFC Fight Night Auckland main event this weekend against Derrick Lewis.

Kill you are self

friendly reminder /heem/ told me aldo would shadowrealm based max but I knew the truth and as usual heem was completely wrong and btfo

>I watch BJJ

ME too

I was right.

Would be funny if Jimmy vs Volkan ended with double KO on first exchange since they both won their last fight with one punch

He never leaves

personally i like watching judo, sambo more

rip in pieaces
nice m8

This thread made by the obese spammer will get deleted by the incompetent janitor

It's obvious that he just wants an easy fight so that he'll be guaranteed to beat Anderson Silva's title defense record

Post stake.

>le give up your back to land an elbow against a black belt woman

how did she not get subbed by Moroz?

1/15

Is Lewis vs Hunt going to be on regular burger time?

2/15

Yeah

USA #1

Andy Hug a tru legend

Did you ever figure out was 3.8 times 20 was?

3/15

bloodyelbow.com/2017/6/4/15737066/ufc-fight-night-lewis-vs-hunt-fight-card

Why is Bisroid ducking Borrachinha?

4/15

Did you ever figure out that I'm not going to bother doing arithmetic on a bet for a fight that's long gone?

Did you ever figure out the difference between revenue and profit?

Did you ever figure out that the stake is a cost?

Do we really need to do this again? Let's just move on fellas

>all those tabs
>can't miss anything my bros type in muh sekret club xD
you're a fucking loser

100% I was lighting him up with some nice leg kicks my guy

>5 DAYS
>STILL SEETHING

Dillon Danis got embrassed in a jiujitsu match against Lewis Panza a few days ago

5/15

the reaching back/back elbow was bad
But there is a viable logic to giving up your back in terms of escaping/defensive scrambles but that only works if you're good at wrestling stand ups. TJ Dillashaw and Frankie Edgar are really good examples of that. He prevents himself from being leg rided with a wrestler's stand up.

The flaw in the wrestling stand up technique is that it leaves you prone to getting hit with a choke.

But right now the current meta in UFC is people preferring to leg ride and ground and pound rather the hunt for chokes. So you see more people vying for the wrestler's get up

The meta will probably swing back again where people will hunt more for chokes and look toward riding less, and you will see less people

lmao

>he thinks the house keeps the stake

youtube.com/watch?v=2kbnaFGeeNk

>gif
What year is it

is max officially now /ourguy/?

swangin and bangin

>a cost that you recoup isn't a cost
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

6/15

7/15

i've been collecting martial art gifs and webms since 2007? So I think that gif was one of my older ones.

8/15

Yeah, that's a pretty bad mistake to make on the ground. Any shitty blue belt(me) knows to not face away from your opponent on side control.

Did webmbro make a webm of the first round flurry Borrachina put on Bamgbose

Got any more tips lad?

Early stoppage

She never fought Moroz, you are thinking of Markos

I think he only made a webm of the finish

9/15

Am I the only one who thinks Aldo comes back stronger and more defensive than ever in his rematch aggainst Holloway?

Also, Borrachinha is now my boy, lets see if he can keep it up with the big boys

I don't think Max will hold onto the belt long enough to see an aldo rematch

Yes, you are correct. The question remains.

>Aldo
>getting a rematch
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""no."""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What does Borrachinha mean?

it's gonna be so fucking lame if Frankie/Aldo/Max have a rock paper scissors thing going on for the next 2 years. we need Choi/Burgos/Knight/Bektic to deliver us from these sad old fucks

i say that somewhat ironically since i really respect Jose and Frankie, but come on... give us a real champ

I could definitely see him at least making it into the rankings, it's not hard at all to imagine him beating Uriah Hall or Dan Kelly

10/15

I have doubts that he will come back and if he does he likely needs another win before the title shot. He looked good the first two rounds but looked to have been gassing hard after Holloway started pushing the pace and finding his rhythm.

Borrachinha is an exciting prospect. Have him fight someone like Trevor Smith to see what his TDD is like and what happens if he doesn't finish you early on.

Probably.

In some ways, this loss is worse than the Conor fight. In that one you can make the argument that he rushed in and got caught.
In this fight, he pretty much gave his best ( he didn't leg kick, but that's it) and Holloway took it and beat the shit out of him. Absolutely no excuses this time.

I think he's broken desu.

"Little Rubber." His BJJ is supposed to be slick.

If he beats Frankie there is a good chance he keeps belt for long since he has already beaten a lot of contenders and would be favored in rematches

Shit, I thought it meant "little alcoholic" cause borracho means drunk in Spanish, lol.

I heard it was because his older brother is nicknamed "Rubber" and has great BJJ so he is the "Little Rubber".

11/15

"He thought Big John stopped it early, but I don’t have the same opinion,” Pederneiras told Combate. "I’m sure that, when he watches the video, he will change his mind. I saw no way how he would recover in the fourth round after so many punches to the head. It would be hard Holloway not to hunt him after that."

"Holloway started to feel more confident in the end of the second round,” Pederneiras said. "He was more confident, but Aldo was fine. I said it was 2-0, that he should breathe, and I gave him the instruction about the left hand that was low. It was clear that Holloway’s game was over his low left hand.

"I think Aldo didn’t do some things that we trained, like takedowns, for an example. And when you don’t use all your weapons, it gets complicated. Many people asked why he didn’t kicked, but, considering Holloway’s stance in the fight, there was the risk of Aldo throwing a kick and falling back down.”

"You have to put your head in the pillow and relax, because the athlete can’t make any decisions after a loss like this. Nothing good ever comes out,” Pederneiras said. "He will play foot volley and relax. We’ll talk later. He’ll go on a vacation and relax. Actually, Aldo has a really good head. There was the (Conor) McGregor loss and right after he had the title fight with Frankie (Edgar), he went there and delivered. When he has his head well, he’ll come back to win.

"Max had a great achievement for the division, defeating an athlete who’s there for a long time, UFC champion, and I believe his next fight will be against Frankie Edgar. If Frankie wins, Aldo is back in a title fight, especially because he already beat him twice."