Post your favourite alien movie ITT!

Post your favourite alien movie ITT!
I feel like watching some extraterrestrial kino tonight.
Mine is pic related.

The Thing

Watched just 2 days ago. Bit it's definitely in my Top 10
Never grew on me. I liked the visuals, but actually it's just Pocahontas 3D
Never have seen it. What's its tone/genre?

>Never have seen it. What's its tone/genre?
Psychological, metaphysical horror

Is it really any good or are you just meming?

Fire in the Sky, not my favorite but its good, favorite is OP probably

>favorite is OP probably
Good taste. It's Burtons best picture desu

Yeah, probably my favorite Burton film as well.

Take Terminator and mash it up with Alien

gud movie, not great

howard the duck

Can't decide if this counts as aliens. Posting anyway

I'll let it count because I understood it as an alien movie. Watched a month ago for the first time and really liked it.

Chloe really looked like an alien in this movie

Star Wars or ET, man I want some Reese's Pieces now.

The Man in Black trilogy.

Blacked jokes not included.

Queer

I'm a Edward Scissorhands or Big Fish guy myself.

Comfy as fuck

I like Johnny Cash myself, he tells really good stories.

I never got the love for Big Fish

If I start to watch MIB or Star Wars I have to watch the whole triology, so rather not.
Agreed
Fuck you!

Remember when Burton made comfy flicks?

It's just him interacting with these people building up a reputation and in general just being a nice guy with all this weird shit happening. I liked watching it with my mom and her falling asleep during it.

I would have never left that town with the shoes on the wire because of how serene and peaceful it was.

I sometimes just watch one of them then the next night the sequel and so on and so forth. Say what you will about Star Wars story/acting the cinematography is pretty fucking good and the visuals are always top tier even the cheesy shit.

Tattoine would be a shit hole to live in because of the heat but the adventures and ayylmaos are interesting to say the least.

I'm just a fan of the universe.

shut up Cameron

fuck you buddy

Sir Thomas Sean Connery (/ˈʃɔːn ˈkɒnəri/; born 25 August 1930) is a retired Scottish actor and producer who has won an Academy Award, two BAFTA Awards (one of them being a BAFTA Academy Fellowship Award) and three Golden Globes (including the Cecil B. DeMille Award and a Henrietta Award). He was knighted by Elizabeth II in July 2000 after receiving Kennedy Center Honors in the US in 1999.[1][2]

Connery was the first actor to portray the character James Bond on screen, starring in seven Bond films between 1962 and 1983.[3] In 1988, Connery won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in The Untouchables. His film career also includes such films as Marnie, The Name of the Rose, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, The Hunt for Red October, Highlander, Murder on the Orient Express, Dragonheart, and The Rock.

Connery has been polled as "The Greatest Living Scot"[4] and "Scotland's Greatest Living National Treasure".[5] In 1989, he was proclaimed "Sexiest Man Alive" by People magazine, and in 1999, at age 69, he was voted "Sexiest Man of the Century".

Well that was easy.

Predator counts, right?

Connery is actually a pretty good actor outside of Bond.

He knew when to retire unlike Pacino and Deniro. At least Eastwood is a good director.

starship troopers

Sure. Schwarzenegger is my hero.
Caught the second one on TV lately and was suprised how good it actually was

You never watched Predator 2 before?

Not sure what Pacino has been up to but goddamn Deniro has been phoning it in for the past 10-15 years in bullshit straight-to-dvd-tier movies.

Then gets up on the podium and weeps and tells us all to vote for Hillary as if he's someone credible who should be listened to and not some shmuck who phoned in his last 20 roles for delicious Hollywood jew gold.

It really is fucking pathetic.

I did, but it was 5 or 6 years ago late at night. I knew what the core concept was but couldn't remember any details

De Niro is a mess today. And the last thing I saw of Pacino was some Adam Sandler bullshit. Sad. Many such cases

I enjoy both films myself, though a lot of people tend to shit on one or the other for unknown reasons. I don't understand why they can't simply enjoy them for what they are.

>a lot of people
Do you mean Sup Forums fags or real people?
I myself prefer the first one because of Arny bit the second one is pretty good too

Sup Forums fags.

>Update

no

Predator 2 is ass. Don't act like it's some Sup Forums meme to hate it.

also this

>pic
Who the fuck is that bad at cooking?
>Steak
where? Don't tell me it's the black stuff on the right

Golden era comedy Burton was the best

Do you think we'll ever get a big budget movie with a bunch of A list actors and a ridiculous premise like Mars Attacks! ever again?

Props for Godzilla.

>bunch of A list actors
I'm watching it right now and it's just ridiciulous who has a part in it.
Just realized that Nicholson is actually playing two roles.
Bit sadly I don't think we will see something similiar ever again

Failed abortion

Mars Attacks is nightmare fuel bruh.

Watched it as a kid was scarred for life.

>ACK ACK

PG-13 my ass.

Fucking hell.

How you like the flesh peeling off those skeletons buddy?

I'm serious. I saw this when I was about 10 and that shit was horrifying. And the fucked up thing was that all the melting people were played off for laughs.

Fuck you and fuck this film.

If you watch this before the right age it scars you, watch it at the right age and it's fucking meme kino

>meme kino

Just don't post next time, retard

scary movie 3 ..go fuck yourself

why so hostile user? you dislike meme kino??

I love alien movies. I just hate how inaccurate they are. If aliens did travel here to destroy us they'd win without a doubt. Most alien movies end with humans defeating them. I don't personally think most races of extraterrestrials are violent. I myself think they are among us. I have had a surreal experience of what I can only describe as "extraterrestrial" in nature. Luckily my friends witnessed it too or else I'd think I was hallucinatinG

share story

Three friends and i are driving home a girl around 3 am. Suddenly the passenger and I see a blue light in the sky descending. It bright as hell so I couldn't make out the shape of the craft and it was high enough to pass through the clouds. My friend and i are are speechless and we couldn't tell the passengers until after we lost sight of it past the tree line. After the shock wears off we tell the people in the backseat about it and drop off the girl. So we are driving back to friend's house going 55 mph and a white owl flys up next to me car and has his head pointed directly at us. He's staring at us while flying 55 mph... The owl is close enough to roll down the window and touch him. He flys off after 5 seconds and then less than a mile down the road another white owl does the same thing and everyone in the car starts screaming out of some kind of primal fear no one could explain. For some reason i slam on the brakes and everyone yells at me to keep driving I have seen the same blue light multiple times since then. One time with the friend who saw the first one. This was before that dumb movie "the fourth kind" was released. This happened in Georgia btw.

I'm the only person out of my friends who even likes to talk about it. It seems that they are more superstitious and afraid if they bring it up something bad will happen. I hope to one day experience something similar to it. It amazing seeing something your brain can't fully comprehend. The way the owl stared at us while flying sideways 6 or so inches away from the side window of my car was unexplainable. The only owls that can fly that fast can't even hold the speed on a flat plane for that long. The way it moved defied what I think of "physics". I imagine it's a similar feeling to when you're a newborn and see things you can't wrap your mind around.

Every time I see a owl decoration I get creeped out but I'm still curious. I saw the same light 4 months after I saw the first miles away from th first

I think its beef jerky

Passion of the Christ

ahhhhhhhhhhh

>you now realize jews are actually ayy lmaos that Hitler was trying to get home to space as quick as possible by vaporizing them

>tfw finding out people hated Mars Attacks when it was new
Fucking plebs.

Are Mars Attacks, The Mask and M.I.B. the holy trifecta of 90's childhood kino?

Mars attacks LITERALLY HAS A VIRILE BLACK STUD AS A PHARAOH

WHAT DID BURTON MEAN BY THAT

What about Independence Day?

the mask isn't aliens