Would you rather stick your dick in her, or your celebrity crush, but she's been dead for three days?

Would you rather stick your dick in her, or your celebrity crush, but she's been dead for three days?

Attached: ss+(2017-08-06+at+11.49.33).jpg (543x306, 28K)

The joke's on you because Nicolas Cage is immortal.

Attached: nic cage.jpg (362x220, 32K)

Who's this? She's cute

flabby arbies

You must be virgin here

Jesus man, it's like you can see her getting uglier as she goes crazier, eather interesting to see how it progresses actually.

Does fucking a corpse count as losing my virginity?

Does she work? probably collecting neetbux.
jfc
just wait until she's prego

Nah i just like fat chicks

She makes money from internet whoring. She doesn't know how to do it right though, so she's a broke whore.

Broke whores are kind of ironic aren't they? How do you not sell sex right? Arbyeth the Meat Dragon found a way

it's jessie slaughter, search it the consequences will never be the same.

shit user, she looks like she's been dead for three days.

Attached: Disgusted1.png (240x228, 105K)

Damn, she's rough, I would facefuck her though. A mouth is a mouth. I'd be gentle if she let me fuck her ass first though. She can clean my dick with that cumtrap nice and slow.

post videos

What temperature has the corpse been kept at?

18 degrees F

Joke's on you, I love fat chicks

How is the joke on me? There were two choices, and you picked one.

Now the question is...would you fuck HER after she has been dead for three days? Willing to crack open a cold one?

gimme fuckin sauce

I mean it would depend on where she died OP. If she died in a dry, clean and cool place then I'll take the celebrity. If she died in a dumpster in San Francisco when it's 90 degrees out then give me the ugly fat bitch. At least she probably won't complain about my four inch cock (although neither could the dead celebrity now thinking about it).

Just don't accidentally knock her up since the kids are going to turn out to be waterheads.

tbh i’d put a baby in jessie

B-but she IS my celebrity crush...

Moar!

There's no 'e' on the end of her name, newfag

My celebrity crush's been dead for like fifty years. So three days is pretty good!

who is it

The obvious answer is: Marilyn Monroe.

Marilyn's voice is like sex in audio form.

I'd fuck Margot Robbie after she'd been dead three days.