Help me understand Sup Forumss retarded logic please

Help me understand Sup Forumss retarded logic please

So Israel is defending itself against islamic invaders but Sup Forums hates them for being evil? OK???

Did you know that Israeli army is LITERALLY called IDF- Israel defence force
Not Israel attack force-IAF
Did you know that Hamas shoots MISSILES at INNOCENT israeli CIVILIANS?!??!?
IDF NEVER targets civilians
IDF only targets terrorist groups like Hamas

Israel has a right as any nation to protect them self against terrorists, invaders and other criminals

IDF is actually worlds most moral army
Did you know that IDF warns palestine civilians about upcomming attacks with leaflets and warningbombs?
They even abort attacks if they see palestine civilians near their military target

Attached: IDFP1.jpg (497x497, 47K)

>LOGic

Attached: 1513037093748.jpg (480x657, 196K)

Your point being?

Attached: 13103494_10206297541986347_4852523768009229276_n.jpg (480x360, 27K)

jews and arabs are both cancer.

cant deny this evidence

Attached: idfp2.jpg (960x960, 146K)

Hey dumbass! The IDF shoot kids everyday for throwing rocks. The "state" of Iseral is an illegal rouge nation created in the heart of Palestine. It has been a blight on the middle East since.

i agree

fake

wrong

>illegal rouge
red is illegal in Israel guys

Motherfucker, if they're throwing rocks and rockets while you have cluster bombs and crop burning tactics I do not feel they have to give you any warning. You're both gunning for each other, Israel is just a hypocrite about it.

IDIOT!!

Soldiers have a right to defend themself if someone throws a rock at them
a rock can be DEADLY

>He was behind

Attached: 8ll6tnbiib9t2544566000000.jpg (820x532, 41K)

>never targets civilians
Oh, you don't remember the protester in the wheelchair that the jew "defense" force shot in the head a few months back because he was "threatening"

Who let all the Jew loving assholes in tonight. Yes the IDF does shoot children at checkpoints everyday. And if someone came into your nation and threw all your people out to make a new nation you would be pissed too.

Why do you lie ?
the only ones that die
are hamas soldiers that fucking shoots MISSILES AT INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILIANS!!!!!

user, most of the people here forget Israel wasnt always there. Todays media acts like its been there forever. Before 1960-whatever they were all just a bunch of fucking gypsies

How the fuck is that relevant?? Fucking stupid ass idiot.

Hey, OP, israel took something that didnt belong to them, a part of Palestina. And yeah, that is illegal. And now the whole world hates Palestina to want it back. Israel just look good cuz West is better alley with them than Pal.

They don't have the right to be a nation tho

Jewish shilling itt

you are nothing more a filthy jew, all of u are liars, murders and/or terrorists .... so STFU and GTFO

Attached: Sandnigger attacking jewish Peacemobile.jpg (1024x668, 257K)

Attached: 1358458586841.jpg (500x545, 111K)

Cowards. They are cowards for shooting and people throwing rocks.

You're objectively wrong.

Because Israel acts like they have no idea why Palestinians are so pissed at them. They took 2/3rds of their country and couldnt say shit and scratch their heads why busses explode every other day

BRING BACK SNACKS

Gaza

Gaza

Cringe

Wanna know why jews insist they are jews? Because in reality they are just fucking Arabs

Go back further than the IDF has been around to find out why the Palestinians don't like the Israelis.

>Sup Forums liking palestinians and muslims instead of kikes that kill muslims
suuurreee

Definition of a terrorist by Israeli people : anybody from a country around them, whatever the sex or the age. So yes, IDF never shoot children. They only shoot young terrorists from Palestin. All is a question of point of view

Jew always gets the boot first.

How old are You? Get the fuck out you filthy jew

put your shit thread here you sandnigger

>>Sup Forums

Israel conquered the shit out of Palestine OP

This is the right side of history.

God I love watching you conservotards lose your shit. You were right, this is endless fun.

They only had a tiny portion to begin with, basically a native American reservation. But palestine fought wars and the moronic sand niggers lost all that land. They didn't deserve it in the first place.

OP, you’re amazing. In a sea of shill threads, you’ve found the one topic that makes faggots defend Jews.

Next OP will find one that makes them defend hillary and denounce those retarded log posts.

Attached: 23.png (200x219, 88K)

It was a risk I was willing to take. This thread will be dead soon. Mentioning that moron is like saying wincest to summon spiderman years ago

>IDF NEVER targets civilians

Attached: my sides.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Fpbp

Totally agree with you, but this board has a lot of anti-semites from Sup Forums.

Israel all the way!