Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: m13.jpg (746x746, 113K)

>thoughts
No thoughts, just tits

Nice thicc female cow. Perfect for dragging a plow, sloppy oral, child rearing

I want the donut-hole

Fucking moar.

Those are some assive udders. I bet when those beasts are unleashed, it’s like a fucking mud slide.

Yea.... most more op you fag

Attached: m6.jpg (750x735, 163K)

Attached: m9.jpg (539x960, 58K)

Attached: m11.jpg (720x960, 115K)

Attached: m7.jpg (720x960, 76K)

Attached: m10.jpg (2048x1365, 222K)

Attached: m8.jpg (720x960, 145K)

Man.... better hit that shit now before she dumps out a few mud puppies. She’s going to blow up like Stay Puft

any nudes?

Those things HAVE to hurt her back. She’ll need a wheel barrel in a few years.

so fuckin sexy

too late

Attached: m15.jpg (960x940, 108K)

Those things are already sagging pretty bad! Expiration date hit! The milk has gone bad!

no nudes, but she loves to show off her rack on facebook

agreed, that's the most recent picture of her and she might be on the decline. looks like she puts weight on super easily

too bad
at least she likes to flaunt what she's got
they're still pretty nice
at least she doesn't have those stretch lines on the top yet

She like black dudes user? She looks like she CRAVES man dingo meat...

What’s the story here user? Why are you posting her pics? She reject you? You want to fuck her, but you’ll never be able to? Family member you secretly covet? What’s up??

OP here, all of the above...

Attached: 1521519486291.jpg (220x165, 15K)

just felt like sharing

we're from the same home town but both away for school right now, i wouldn't say i'll never be able to fuck her, but her family is very wealthy and i'd imagine she has high standards. she looks like an ideal future wife and will prob end up with a very successful guy

So your living out some odd cuck fetish on Sup Forums posting her pics hoping other anons comment while you sadly stroke your dick. I get it.... any more??

I bet she was something back in the day. Any older pics?

I don't see how this seems like a cuck fetish, I am just bored and wanted to share some pics and discuss maybe

this what you're looking for? she's only 21

Attached: m16.jpg (638x845, 72K)

21?!?! HOLY FUCK! Looks like 35!! God damn...

she's pretty big, id put her around 170 pounds

Attached: m19.jpg (720x960, 79K)

Attached: m18.jpg (720x960, 109K)

Attached: m17.jpg (720x960, 90K)

The dog chewer on the right looks like she got hit by a well seasoned cast iron skillet

Cute top. Those pants tho...

Damn! She’d box your ass out and get the rebound every time. Then she force you to munch on her box. Somebody say steak?!?

tall, busty, voluptuous blonde with juicy lips.... if she's even got a decent personality and brain she's wife material

Moar.

lol semi-dressy lace stripper cleavage top...

fuckin baggy camo sweats... it's like wearing a snow jacket and gym shorts wtf are you doing

What do you mean you don’t see how this is a cuck fetish??? You obviously want her. Your posting pics online hoping we’re squeezing our ball bags and stroking out dicks... all the while hoping we make some disgusting comments that get you off.

she's going to be too fat to fuck in 2-3 years. right now though... damn

Attached: m18.jpg (742x742, 130K)

Attached: m19.jpg (960x960, 103K)

you saved that one till fucking now? Why

i'm soft right now, not getting off to anything, and I couldn't care less about her or who fucks her. I just think she's top tier wife material and wanted to see what others think, idk im bored

I think that the minimum wage should continue to grow extremely slow as in just keeping with inflation. People working these shit jobs believe their time is worth too much. The key is to develop and maintain skills that make you valuable to an employer, not demand more because you can take the fries out when the bell dings like Pavlov's fucking dogs.

Totally took a dick that Halloween night

Attached: m20.jpg (720x960, 72K)

most likely she'll be getting breast reduction surgery in the near future. they're actually too big to not hinder the quality of her daily life, probably cause pain and back problems

Attached: m21.jpg (720x960, 75K)

what will happen in 100 years from now when inflation has caused each unit of currency to be almost worthless? (inflation rate is -2% value per year)

money system seems to be doomed eventually, maybe is why humanity restarts every couple thousand years

Attached: m22.jpg (720x960, 126K)

What is an user? A miserable pile of secrets. But enough talk, MOAR BIKINI PICS!

Attached: 9CCF77FB-2900-4FF4-8E4D-C40497482A75.jpg (300x179, 20K)

Yuuuuup! Knew it! ;p

Mad Max.

Nipple trying to peek out I see

lol

Attached: m23.jpg (720x960, 96K)

I mean. This is some juicy tit meat. I’d like to slap the shit out them

Attached: m24.jpg (960x960, 95K)

Attached: m25.jpg (539x960, 48K)

Fucking disgusting.

Attached: m26.jpg (720x960, 88K)

Attached: m27.jpg (539x960, 50K)

She put these all on social media? WTF is wrong with women? Don’t they know that gallons of semen get spilled to these pics?!

Attached: m28.jpg (960x960, 74K)

Attached: m29.jpg (208x206, 11K)

Man.... you have a gigantic fap folder of this bitch.

she would probably enjoy knowing that. women are made to crave attention

shame about the face

Attached: m31.jpg (960x960, 127K)

Cute feet

I wanna see dat ass!!!

lol this.

they act like it's repulsive and creepy, but deep down they love it. women are deceptive, devious wretches to the very core.

Moar

I think she’d look good with some hipster glasses.

Attached: B7D7B32D-3A59-4BD7-8BC4-34B774AAEA2B.jpg (603x843, 116K)

>she’d
Did you just assume her gender?

or she will just get fat like most american females when they hit college/graduate

what. the. fuck.

user you still here or did you run out of fat tittied pics?

Blacked

EXCELLENT!!!

Attached: q5g4z2znokqy.jpg (300x300, 18K)

I think he jizzed already and is not coming back.

am going to bed, feel free to continue fat tit thread

What could you do with her when you weren't abusing her tits. Does she have any other skills? That fat body mush be good for something else. She really does look like a cow.

What's not to like?

She's built like a brick but handles like a vending machine.

My trips have spoken.

Attached: good.jpg (225x303, 21K)

checked

Attached: 8db.jpg (472x472, 21K)

What is her Instagram?

If I'm black, am I still considered a brunette?