Do you think my girlfriend is telling the truth? I suspect she cheated

Do you think my girlfriend is telling the truth? I suspect she cheated

>Broken up for a few weeks, she starts hooking up with some dude named chris
>She's always wanted a mmf 3some, chris is down and gets his friend tyler on board
>Chris has her fuck tyler by herself first, so that the 3some isnt awkward
>We get back together and she tells chris the plans are off
>She has plans to go out that night so i ask her if she'd ever hit him up while drunk
>She assures me she wouldn't
>Fastforward to her at the bar, I get a text saying we shouldn't be together
>Me: "why?"" Her: "I fucked up and texted him to come meet me at this bar"
>Chris comes, brings his friend tyler
>To make a long story short, she assures me she's not going to do anything with him and will call me when she's home. Gets home within the hour and does.
(According to her story the next day, when he got to the bar she talked to them briefly and then ditched them because she was drunk and didn't want to cheat)
>starts spam calling me at 1-130am when she gets home, i blow her off
>she texts me at 130am saying "so are we over then?" "fine i guess we are over. goodbye"
This is the time i think she hit up the chris again and tells him to come over after the bar closes
>calls me only once more at 4am, i dont answer
>continues the spam calling again at 7am when she wakes up.
>We make up and she apologizes for putting me through that.
>It has been a few weeks and according to her he never attempted contact with her again.

What I think Happened: Chris comes, she goes home to call me because she fucked up, i blow her off and she texts me saying "fine i guess we are over then" so that she can guilt-freely message chris to come over and bang. Calls me at 4am once they leave, but isn't anxious enough to spam call because she just got laid and goes to sleep. wakes up at 7am to see that i still havent responded and resumes spam calling because of anxiety and guilt.

Attached: asian.jpg (300x450, 104K)

>apoLOGizes

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

oops

She already fucked his friend, she's probably already fucked him and now wants you back. You're probably right

she'd already fucked both. want to know if she cheated

Yeah
Nah
She's a whore you dodged a bullet user

do you think her account is plausible?

if you were broken up then how the fuck could she be cheating you fucking idiot?

Attached: 1500514658072.jpg (365x720, 85K)

I'd trust your gut on this, sounds like a cheater trying to cover up. If you see her in person then you can always ask to see her texts, and if she isn't willing then dump the whore. There's no room for hiding shit and creating suspicion in relationships, my girlfriend and I know eachothers logins and pins for everything ever since she started wavering and there has been no issues with trust ever since

do you know how to read you tard. we got back together after she'd been hookinh up with them

i told her to delete him from her phone before looking

As did I, but lo and behold a week later someone still had that conversation going on facebook instead. If you are to the point like I was where it's either make it or break it, you can always go full suspicion and ask to see her conversations. If you are doubtful in the slightest then being able to check without her knowing is your next safest way to confirm things without completely triggering her. If she is like 99% of the rest of the women then she probably uses an iFag so if she uses an apple computer around you ever then you can always check her iMessages when she leaves it unattended

>ifag
uses android kek. i dont think im going ot get anythere by spying, she's good about hiding shit if she is fucking around

That's a rarity. Shame too because iPhones with their thumbprint lock is a complete joke to open at night if she isn't the lightest sleeper ever. So I guess you are left with either 2 options. Either 1) you go full suspicion and tell her that you feel like she is hiding something that happened that night and that things won't work and you can't trust her without complete openness about that day. And if she is against showing texts then just say how the only people who try to hide their texts have something to hide to begin with. Or 2) just assume she cheated and either accept it as a one-time thing and go from there or dump her because those games just aren't worth anyone's time and energy anymore.

ty user

Of course, either way best of luck to you, I need to toke and sleep. Personally, she sounds like she's already being more problematic than she's worth considering it sounds like its only been a short relationship as is. Your guess as to what happened seems pretty on par with how susp she was acting and it seemed like that thirst for a 3some didn't go away when you came back and she just wanted the best of both worlds. And if you cant trust a girl to not try to get with another guy then it's even worse trying to trust them to handle scummy guys trying to get with her

Hey OP - Had my gf cheat on me - and I knew it because i logged into her phone thru an external program that dwnloads the text messages..

and how you suspect it... is EXACTLY how it went down.. So ya bro - shees YEETING on ya. Just drop her.

And prior to me downloading that program - I had the same thought, the same foreshadowing you did. Not many people have that good on ya. That will let you succeed in life. Until then, drop the girl.

Yeah she did. And if for some reason she actually didn't (very unlikely), she's acting way too weird for you to assume so. It's safer to assume she did fuck around.
This user is correct. Now this has happened - or even if she actually didn't cheat, you'll never know - it's going to be too much effort to sustain the relationship for it to be worth it. The second things turn sour again, she's likely to repeat the scenario you greentexted, OP.
Don't bother, ditch the ho, move on. Fuck her if she's a good lay, but don't date her anymore.

Bro, the spam calls late at night are a very good indication that she did not end up getting the spit roast that night.

That being said, still tread lightly. Any girl that immediately hooks up with someone after you break up, had that guy planned as a backup for quite some time.

Milk it while you can, but don't plan long term with her.

How do I unsubscribe from this shitty blog

Honestly, this relationship is already fucked. Abandon ship; enjoy being single for a bit, and find a new chick. Make some goals and do something to better yourself. You're making your life more difficult than it has to be, it's not as hard as you think.

honestly don't understand why you'd want to have anything to do with this person.
you must have some seriously low self-esteem.
stop communicating with her completely and move on.

she's lying to you, it's over now that she managed to do all of that to you, she ll do it often. Please don't allow yourself to suffer more. Be a fucking man, throw her away and go get someone better. If you leave her now she ll feel shitty at some point and even regret you. If you don't, she ll just continue and get bored with you until she ll dump you and YOU ll feel shitty for years to have been ditched like that.
LEAVE HER NOW.