How fucked up does a country have to be?

How fucked up does a country have to be?

All this time you do fucking nothing and eventually the new generation stand up and say enough.

How does this make you feel America? I can't wait until you get your guns removed.

Attached: IMG_0256.jpg (481x646, 99K)

The US should sell all the salt that will be coming from the 'Muh Guns' faggots. There will be enough to season the entire planet for years

I'm surprised this bait wasn't taken.

*yawn*

>Implying the 2nd Amendment has a prayer of being over turned

OP's obviously bait, but the fact is that there's actually people who think this propaganda campaign by the media is gonig to have an impact. 5 token ubderage SJW's crying about guns isn't gonig to change jack shit. over 90% of the US populace support gun ownership & over 50% of the country owns a firearm or has a firearm in their homes.

TL;DR - Ain't gonna happen, OP. Too many Americans value their right to self-defense.

I really love the butthurt kid

this is the gayest thing ever written

Why is the girl not wearing any shoes?

Attached: 1521514561283.png (945x610, 666K)

Come take my guns faggot.

She's a midget wetback lesbian "feminist". Poor little spic's trying her damndest to be edgy & special.

Thank you for proving you are no different than the stupid sheep democrats.

Just because its on TV doesn't make it real you fucking idiot

-An american with a fucking brain

I second this

Why isn't the white girl wear shoes?

>liek omg, some kids who aren't actual victims, are experts on mass shootings and gun control. Lets put them on a magazine, people will have to think gun owners are evil, because all gun owners are the same, they steal rape and murder! Its the gun's fault! never teh criminal!111!!!

Did you even look at at user was talking about?

The girl not wearing shoes is white....

Good post Ivan.

AHAHAHAHHA FUCKING DORKS!

ENJOY YOUR PLASTIC BACKPACKS!

Attached: 4dc22640-7785-4360-99db-cd3c827f63d8_1.b64a400d6285e0d370bf871d6accd555.jpg (450x450, 28K)

Attached: DY8UFMXX4AARxCq.jpg (750x750, 66K)

Attached: if-you-told-me-that-there-would-be-a-day-31032052.png (500x522, 119K)

Another story fading into the past. Barely anyone even remembers the name of the school. Story only continuing because of the memes generated. Even those are stale now.

I'm pretty sure a toddler could out debate donny

lol BTFO

Attached: 1521796484949.png (1010x633, 77K)

This period is goimg to be remembered for decades. Never had so much fun with 'murilards and their controversial existance. Kek's had, stored away for sad times and made eternal by the imminent guns ban. So much stuff to laugh about.

Attached: 1520236436796.jpg (904x960, 89K)

Attached: 1521790862659.jpg (750x954, 72K)

>caring this deeply
>about murricas death tolls
>and the nuances of its internal policies
>while not being american

Run out of money to buy Facebook ads, Vlad?

Attached: zO4ig2zwQ7v99Z5wwX14iGjYqbG6guJ4XJEk_w5pGXw.png (742x748, 757K)

>ed krassenstein
>stein

fucking jews at it again

Attached: 1521698158567.jpg (802x1024, 147K)

Beyond the narrative the media pushes, I found in my own life with the people around me that nobody really cares about the Parkland Shooting.

There is already more salt to season the entire planet fir years. When you commercially produce salt, all you do is filter and evaporate seawater and you've got salt. Nearly the entire surface of the world is covered in it.

This.
Aside from this, the attempt to set the precedent of eliminating one of the 10 rights in the Bill of Rights is psychotic. SJWs and the government have been trying to do this for years, whether it’s “hate speech” (SJW), data collecting w/o a permit (Govt), or healthcare (SJW/Govt). There’s an active mission to subvert our rights - which has been successful in some circumstances - and these tools are just another cog in the machine, supported massively by people who hate individualism.

Fuck ‘em.

The kids need to be protesting\ marching about their own. It's high school kids that is the problem.

Also protests don't change shit let alone why are these asshats doing this shit on the same weekend of DC's cherry blossom festival.

lol when youre more concerned with taking guns from people who dont commit crimes then people that actually do.

>cherry blossom festival
Hahahaha, DCfag?

>picks the worst U.S president in history

cute

the selfproclaimed victory
might as well scream loser

stay mad princess

being this retarded

>Nobodies.
Literally just another nobody, one after another. Who cares what a bunch of whiny cunts think? Their opinion is no more relevant than mine.

these faggots can't even ban bump stocks, let alone scary "assault weapons."

all they've done is caused more gun sales. Good job, faggots.

Attached: MVIMG_20180116_195432.jpg (1680x1260, 551K)

*screaming loser at the top of his lungs*

this retarded

stay fat, trump shillie

"this retarded"
"so weak"
"sure kid" etc. Those are the very signs of retardation and autismo in your brain, son

You can tell this is a SJW project because of these 5 idiots, the one who gets all the attention and airtime is the Sinead O’Connor Hispanic.

Seriously, fuck these uneducated children. Ignore that school in Maryland where the armed resource officer prevented further casualties by taking out a school shooter just the other week.

So this is the new rock band the kids are into now, Enough.

So this

the funny thing is the bald lesbian was a bully too

somenody actually does type in third person again without committing sudoku asap, this is brilliant

> Bu... bu.... but why should I have to be punished for something that I didn’t do?

Kek

the new generation are just programmed to be self defeating, which is where the whole "my rights are bad because things happen" and kids are ignorant as fuck, so I don't listen to them nor should anyone with a pulse on most things.

grow up a bit and try to come back to this one day and see how ignorant you were.

being this retarded

>One of them doesn't have shoes on.
Spotted the retard of the group.

Indeed dcfag.

I don't care about the gun debate because I don't own guns and have no intention to ever own them, however I can't take the chick in the foreground seriously with that stupid ass Eleven/Alien 3 Ripley haircut.

What's wrong with gays faggot?

stay mad kid

Everything?

being this retarded

Nice
Former NoVAfag

the best you can do is repeat others

stay mad kid

I do not believe for one second that she can swim.

Supporting evidence: She looks like the ICU bitch responsible for the Titanic's sinking.

being this retarded

351 million *KNOWN firearms currently in circulation. Its statistically impossible to collect them all. It would cost trillions and put the potential of civil war in the mix and you can see why nobody wants to listen to kike faggots cry about gun control

being this homo habilis

good thing they're all trendy and pretty, would hate to have to put ugly people on the cover

it sounds like your mad tbh

Checked.
You clearly underestimate the caapacity of a few sjw adequately suppoted by money. Most american kids are actually retards like the "stay mad kid" shill who just arrived in the thread.
Anusmerica will bow down like all the civilized countries in the world and become one like the others. So we will all fap furiously using your tears as lube.

being this homo

who you callin shill, boy

Attached: 1520615121937.jpg (500x500, 72K)

why are millennials so weak?
LMAO you can't even bully on the internet without failing

being this neanderthal

being this retarded

being this being

I wouldn't mind bending the lesbian over while licking the blonde's feet

Attached: 1452794210758.png (800x500, 33K)

being being being

The real question here

who can you ben if your eyes don't exist
checma9 atheists

feel mad and have nothing to say? just scream MILLENNIALS and you will instantly get your point across and win the argument. it always works!

pew pew pew
'Murica, muh freedah

Attached: 1518528058630.png (930x1020, 77K)

still this retarded

being this millennial

being still still

this retarded

this this being

>TL;DR - Ain't gonna happen, OP. Too many Americans value their right to self-defense.
100 million armed citizens. no fucking wonder the world's dictators want them disarmed

my point has been confirmed.

You do realize that fema order 16,000 guillotines from mexico right? Why would the left want guillotines for? No I will keep my guns. I wont go down without a fight.,

Ahahahhaa dude..
When will you realize you ain't shit?
Turn off your tv.

this retarded

but damn, when they are showing their ass why not call them on it? are they untouchable for some reason? the boomers sure as hell weren't, they were blamed for everything under the sun, a lot of which was valid

Gee...

Attached: hmm.png (720x119, 72K)

the herald of brainwash has logged in guys.
How many hours do you spend on FOX on a daily basis?

this this

why is the ugly white bitch showing her toes, but the hot latina emma gonzalez hiding her feet.

fuck life, so unfair

pew pew

Attached: 1518527641999.png (1224x780, 280K)

boomers didn't shoot up their schools