Mail Order Brides

Mail Order Brides
Anyone got one?
Whats it like?
Anyone want one?
How do?

Attached: Mail_Order.jpg (1600x1200, 596K)

I joked about it with my flatmates, just to have someone to do the dishes and shit. We'd have a lot of fun, not sexually but general antics.

I think a friend of mine got one and they seem to get along well

But all I've ever heard aside from that are sad stories about the foreign bride killing herself or her "husband" or just coning the guy out of a ton of cash

OPs pic is cute. Would take home.

Married my Jap wife 9yrs ago (next Thursday anniversary). Not mail order, in the sense that Japan is a more developed country than Australia by far. She took a downgrade for sure.

Signed up to a penpal website 11 years ago. Ticked every country between Indonesia and Mongolia. Wrote a few notes, none of them replied. Then one wrote to me. We chatted for 9 months, then we decided to meet in Japan.

I spent 10 days with her, then she visited me a few months later. She lived with me for 3 months as an experiment, then we got Married in Japan after 2 years since the website meet.

I expect this method could work anywhere anytime, if one applied themselves.

Have 2 perfect kids now, couldn't be happier.

Over here in Aus nothing makes us more sick than when we see an 80 year old man walking aorund with a ape face Philippino in her 30's

Can confirm

If you've ever seen "House" that's probably what we'd be aiming for, just another flatmate tbh, but a foreigner.

A rich guy found a blonde Russian mail order bride online... she had 2 daughters, one was my age and she joined our HS... soo fucking hot, she was a wild chick and had a strong Russian accent but spoke good English... first chick I ever fucked

you'll end up shooting up hillybilly concerts in las vegas.

I'm this faggot And I know what you mean. There's some gorgeous Flipchicks around here (OP's half way decent). Nobody wants to see them panfaced joobber lipped sheboons tho...

good job dude. japanese is top tier. also they normally are not too much into foreigners.
just make sure you always work hard and have a well paid job. otherwise she will lose respect for you and cuck your ass or just move on to the next best guy. japanese gals are stronger and less submissive than their reputation.

I just want a low maintenance sub

Attached: good_dog.jpg (945x630, 105K)

Any other stories?

its one of those friend-of-a-friend stories but...
>worked with a dude in early 2000s.
>his uncle had a mail order russian bride.
>he woke up multiple times with the russian standing above his bed with a pillow or knife.

>Low maintenance
Go Thai or Korean

>Korean
>low maintenace

>thai
>low maintenance
choose one

what would you recommend?

Columibian

problem with all south east asia is the family.
once you get a girl you get the whole family. they expect you to support them. especially thai and pinay do this as an accepted business. don't expect them to act any like a real wife or something, for them it is business.
how about vietnamese? or chinese? cambodian? they are bit mind fucked but they are not doing this as business as long as e.g. thai or phils. just choose a country that is not so common in this matter. loads of countries with nice exotic gals. indonesia and malaysia also produce nice products (if you can avoid the muslims)

>problem with all south east asia is the family.
Yep they always need money for something