Ask a 35 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 35 year old kissless virgin anything.

Attached: loser.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1jvIsvQuXz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any reason you don't marry?

Will Luke skywalker return as a ghost in the next Star Wars movie?

what do you do in your free time?

when the half life 3 releasing

Nobody there that wants to marry me.

Didn't even see the last one.

Sports (climbing, bouldering, running, cycling), cooking, reading, video games.

can you fly

When Valve runs out of money - should that ever happen.

In other words, never.

A pox on Gabe newell

Do you care?

Yes.

All it takes is being inappropriate to a female and poof! Everything you worked hard for is gone

Screen cap this

How does it feel that your mother never loved you so much she gave you a kiss

Kek, wouldn't you reach the point of not giving a shit and just live life free from irk human in general? I'm getting there

I'm talking about kissing in the romantically sense.

why don't you go get some smooches instead of shitposting, faggot?

Attached: 1495477322018.png (400x323, 183K)

no prob man, just if you don't give a shit or you found another way to conceive love, just make sure you won't suicide

How do you feel?

Don't manage to get any so I continue shitposting

Okay, I guess.

eh. im married and let me say its overrated. dont bother OP

Will it ever get better?

Attached: 1521548230513.png (393x325, 135K)

I’m 21 and already a prodigy wizard
You’re 35 and still feeling sorry for yourself
Just accept your fate and accept the shitty wizard that you are

Attached: DC890C53-FBF0-4A3A-982C-DCEA5BABB7CF.jpg (174x140, 30K)

Doesn't need to be marriage right away.

Nope.

ask 3 women a day for a kiss, user. there's a numbers game involved here you're just unwilling to play because you're more afraid of being an awkward creepy dweeb than of being an indefinite kissless virgin
better the devil you know, right?
this is a conscious choice. don't complain

Attached: 1502897995906.png (720x1280, 383K)

have a feeling OP is baiting
who asks for this much attention and/or gives that much of a shit?
The world is overpopulated anyhow, and we've been going backwards in terms of "evolution of humanity." quite sad tbqh
Shit's too much work anyhow.

post a pic of yourself

I am not a dweeb but I am certainly awkward and creepy. I've made my peace with that a long time ago.

Do you think most people who have sex, are in relationships etc. do so by accident?

this. I'm hitting 30 two weeks from now and I don't give a shit about 'getting a gurlfriend' since like 22-23
There's no scenario in my head where a relationship doesn't turn out to be a fucking chore in a really short amount of time. I love my freetime which consist mostly of video games and fapping and while I would have gave my left nut for a cute girlfriend 10 years ago, that's very much not the case today.

Attached: 1667627968-borat-thumbs-up.jpg (300x194, 16K)

I've seen your thread 10x times before...

I lose my virginity with a thai hooker at 31yo. Best decision ever, seriously, you should do the same if you 're not poor (not necesseraly thai).
Sex is actually great even if you have to pay for it, trust me on that. But it depends a lot on the "feeling" you have with the chick.
Choose a independent and not too young one, be gentle and polite with her, and you will do enjoy it, even the non-sex part.
And there's more : if you fill the void of your sex life, you'll behave better with chicks in general, it might help to find a real relationship at some point.

if you're not ugly, I will kiss you U3U

why dont you ask a girl for a kiss?

I have a friend in a similar situation.
Say a friend of yours invited you over to tag team his wife would you be down? It's a good friend and you're both pretty comfortable with each other.

Attached: 1496710388031.png (500x686, 195K)

Won't post my face on Sup Forums. It is average though (4-5/10). However, people tend to underestimate my age by 5 - 10 years.

>Best decision ever, seriously, you should do the same if you 're not poor (not necesseraly thai).

I am quite poor. Thailand is out of the question atm.

Because that would the peak of being awkward and creepy. Going around saying "Let's kiss / fuck" does not tend to work unless you are Ryan Gosling or something.

you sound like half a fag yourself.
heres my line
"hey, can i get a kiss from you? maybe on the cheek?"

>Say a friend of yours invited you over to tag team his wife would you be down? It's a good friend and you're both pretty comfortable with each other.

I don't have any friends.

Either this,
Or if you have two grand, pic related. All you'll ever need.

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Forget about the trip, maybe my message was misleading.
For 80/100 euros, you can easily find a decent one where you are.

holy shit i thought this was a trap! ha ha!

Will try to scrape together that money then.

not OP, im
While I never was interested in buying, I've read up on these out of curiosity and apparently it's a fucking nightmare to take care of. Get a fleshlight

Op aside from your creepiness there's got to be other factors? maybe you lack confidence or your too shy to get close to girls? those are fixable characteristics

Choose wisely, that's the tricky part...
Alternatively, start with a massage salon and get a HJ, and if you like it come back from times to times to build trust and getting more each time

Yeah I have onaholes, it's just, if someone wants the full package, heh

Attached: image.jpg (331x497, 47K)

I'm average looking. My best feature is probably my body (even though I am not swole in any way). My character is however a much bigger problem than my face or my body. I am socially awkward,, lack any humour, wit or eloquence. I am boring and dull in conversations. Confidence is only a minor issue because these problems persist when I am drunk (and at least in my case, alcohol increases my confidence enough that I have no problems just chatting up people),

But massage parlors don't work like that. Because for the most part, unless the parlor is in Thailand, this sort of stuff just doesn't happen.

Also because OP is a wizard and jerks off 24hrs a day, he won't be able to come from sex anymore. Paying for sex at his stage of the game would be a giant waste of money. OP would be better invested in developing his personality and not jerking off all the time.

he's obviously talking about massage parlors where these sort of things do happen and not your local wellness center

Worked for me, that's all I can say (and it cured my deathgrip).
But yeah, it takes time and it might fail, maybe I got lucky

I don't jerk off that often. Also, how could I develop my personality.

How do you tell one from the other?

Yeah, I know that. What I was saying is prostitution is illegal and for most, if not all western parlors just don't offer sex. If you have found a parlor that offers sex 'wink wink, nudge nudge' you are probably being jerked by a sex slave.

Real life isn't anime user.

They have announce in "adult" section of craiglist or equivalent. It's actually harder to distinguish hj salon from a full hooker...

there you go OP your key to losing your vcard is to go to a social place where ppl are too drunk to care what you have to say get drunk have fun and easily score a drunk chick. or if not it should at least help your confidence more. I used to think the same way about my personality but i just learned to embrace what makes me happy and intrists me and you can find ppl/ a woman who may not 100% be into what you are but will come to like you for you. you have to like yourself first in order for it to be easier for ppl to like you too

>Also, how could I develop my personality.

Being around people. That's it. Listen to them, watch what they do and take part in conversations. Then after a while you will have your own stories to tell and eventually your personality emerges.

If you have no friends the process is a little slower but you have to force yourself out into student bars. That's why they exist.

I used to go to a lot of parties / bars etc. when I was younger and talked to a lot of women. I never clicked with anyone though. So people still seemed to care about how I behaved.

would you upload a picture of yourself face censored so we can rate you in a scale of 0 -> 10 ?

>If you have no friends the process is a little slower but you have to force yourself out into student bars. That's why they exist.

Don't even have to force myself. I enjoy being in bars and I enjoy being drunk. And after a few beers, approaching people gets quite easy. But nothing ever comes out of it.

are you asexual? or aromantic or someshit like that?

>So people still seemed to care about how I behaved.

Where you being;

>Standoffish
>Arrogant
>Where you talking about your boring as fuck niche hobby no one has heard off
>Where you talking about work
>Where you sober too

are you hoping for anything specific?

it's called erotic massage and not massage to begin with.
classmate of mine got knocked up working in one of these. She said if a girl is willing to wank someone off for money she's willing to do more for a bit of extra or in cases solely by simpathy.

Are you a wizard

Why?

Expect nothing, eventually over time you build up friendships with people. Eventually they introduce you to their circle of friends.

Don't go out with little to no social experience expecting to make life long lasting friendships in a night. Don't go out expecting sex either. user, you have 20 years of catch up to do. Go out and expect nothing.

don't think so.

I have no idea how I am perceived by other people. I lack this sense of social self-reflexion. And I don't have any niche hobbies. When I was still in uni, I was talking about science a lot but talking about your studies is quite common in student bars. Now, I don't talk about work anymore.

Why not try improving your social skills?

Acquaintanceship, friendship, romantic interest, or just a good conversation.

I didn't even manage to make friends in bars I frequented weekly for half a decade.

I don't know how. Exposure doesn't work.

If /d/-chan and Sup Forums-tan would fuck, who’d turn insane first?

>I didn't even manage to make friends in bars I frequented weekly for half a decade.

What the fuck. Where in the UK are you? For contrast I'm a very large miserable angry bastard that people in clubs routinely mistake for a coke dealer. I get by just fine, I don't have the best social life but I get by. It must be the people you are talking to or I dunno the quality of the air where you are.

What the fuck, 5 years and nothing?

I'm in Germany. And the bar was a hipster place mainly frequented by students so the crowd changed quite a lot.

not op but they've both been fucking each other for years

You do have it rough. Surrounded by beautiful women and amazing beer and you can't engage with half of it. Next time I'm working with trees out that way and I see your threads I'd be interested in meeting you.

Until then. Chin up, it ain't half bad govna

Attached: 1517483020690.jpg (405x482, 47K)

I can’t find pics. Are drawfags on both boards gay?

Go somewhere specifically that has people with the same interests as you and try to start from there, maybe?

why are you so fucked user?

Did some cooking courses and meet people regularly in the gym. Again, exposure to people isn't the problem, building friendships with people is.

youtu.be/1jvIsvQuXz8

Haven't you been 34 a month ago so something?

Attached: students.png (64x64, 3K)

Kissless virgin doesn't have to mean no life, get something better to do than posting these threads every few hours

People age.

jwhy? are you not that social?
or just not interested in a relationship? are
you Asexual? is there life advise you can give to us?

>are you not that social?

I'm pretty socially retarded.

bump

How much do you weigh

72 kg. I am athletic.

Just accept that you're gay, user. Then go from there

Aren't you supposed to be attracted to males for that?

No, you just have to be a Sup Forumstard

bump

I never buy the "I'm socially retarded" theory. Maybe you're psycho? Butches can smell that shit.

I joke about murder and rape constantly. But it is sensed I'm not a threat. Thus, even though I'm a data as with an average face, I get laid.

Or maybe your standards are too high? Will you fuck a fattie? Thick birches are always dtf

Fatass not data, and bitches, not butches, fucking phone

>I never buy the "I'm socially retarded" theory. Maybe you're psycho?

Maybe.

>I joke about murder and rape constantly.

I don't joke at all.

>Or maybe your standards are too high? Will you fuck a fattie?

Fatties are actually quite rare in my circles.

Checked.

Come to the states. Plenty of heifers who would go wet for an accent.

would you?

Attached: 46488CAA-1D09-460E-9246-BE0A5804E55F.jpg (1533x2051, 674K)

Have you fucked a lolidoll?

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Is that your mom?

Like her?

for u