I've been wanting to see my gf get fucked by someone else for a long time now, but i'm too scared to suggest it...

I've been wanting to see my gf get fucked by someone else for a long time now, but i'm too scared to suggest it, i mean it's pretty weird after all. would love to hear what you guys think of her though, what would you want to do with her ? where would you cum ?

We wonen in belgie dus ook beetje Belgie/Nederdraad

Attached: IMG776.jpg (960x957, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15344087
ddlgforum.com/topic/28939-people-on-vrchat/
imig.es/c/udKyxTr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: IMAG222.jpg (540x960, 72K)

There's a ton of things i imagine her in but there are the most ones that come to mind first

1.just the normal thing talk about it and then set something up.

2.maybe her being in a situation where she might need to put out to get help from someone, broken down on the road or needs a ride, stuck without money etc

3. maybe my favorite, get her kinda drunk (not wasted but enough to lower inhibitions) and see if i can find someone who tries to seduce her in front of me without her knowing that i want it. and just see how far she lets the guy go, hopefully up to the point where he can just bend her over. and just does what he wants.be it anal or vaginal

Attached: IMG812.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

damiendalles Kik me and I’m gonna tell you

Attached: IMG112.jpg (378x821, 28K)

Attached: IMG533.jpg (1374x1494, 643K)

Attached: IMG728.jpg (960x957, 111K)

Attached: IMG821.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Attached: IMG110.jpg (540x960, 51K)

>would love to hear what you guys think of her though
Pretty good before the tats. Ruined now though - she's become a hipster

Don’t be afraid, user. I was once like you. It’s so hot once it happens.

I’ve already cum to her today. Let me know if you want some tips.

Mostly just nervous about telling her about the fetish. I am really happy in the relationship and don't want to ruin it.

Attached: IMG221.jpg (973x702, 367K)

Does she ever talk dirty? You could incorporate it in there.

I did #3 and everything worked out fine.

Dont listen to this prude ass faggot that wouldnt fuck a hot girl just cuz tattoos LOL. At least she has her hands done, and not some scared ass bitch.
Id fuck the shit out of your girl dude

Shes fucking hot in my book man
Would love to cum on her face and tits

She does sometimes yeah, not sure how to incorporate it though.

Thanks man, what would you definitely want to do with her, where would you cum ?

appreciate it.

Which out of the 3 mentioned here would either of you like to do most ?

Attached: IMG111.jpg (540x960, 73K)

Also you generally like cumming on a girl's face and tits or is it something about her ?

Let her choke on the dick and fill every hole and cover her ass and belly in cum. Just wanna see her fucked up really, she'd be a nice sight to see after a gangbang.

She's very fuckable. Great body.

zal toch iets meer moeten tonen

I successfully did #3 with my girl. Even lifted up her skirt right at the beginning to let them both know it was ok.

She let out such a nervous giggle. Let me know if you want more details.

Limburg reporting.
Hoe komt ge op dit idee?
Kzou men vriendin voor geen meter willen delen.

I generally like cumming on a girls face but with the tits its something about her from what I've seen they have the perfect size for me and I like the tats above them

Does she suck cock well?

she's very attractive as is and the tats seem to do her well. If I had the chance, I'd: tie her to the bed so I could have my way with her and blow my load inside her.

How would you fuck her if it worked ?

awesome.

What would you do with her and where would you cum ?

Posting more nudes if i get hot wwyd's etc.

Moeilijk uit te leggen. Mss moeilijk te geloven maar ik zie haar echt enorm graag maar ik kan er niks aan doen, ik zou haar ZO graag door een andere kerel zien gebruikt worden.

I think she's really good, yeah.

Random but i figured i'd make a strawpoll too for the people that just pop in and out of the thread.

strawpoll.me/15344087

Attached: IMG 533.png (717x412, 582K)

Does your girl like VR?

I really don't understand this shit. It makes no sense to me. I'm not saying it's bad, that would make me ignorant. but logically Idon't understand how anyone could want someone else to have someone they (in theory) love. Or respect the girl after they fucked someone who isn't you.

Attached: E244943C58AE415E9E9BE04659D37838.jpg (540x960, 53K)

Fuck her in the ass and then right before I came, flip her around and ram my cock down her throat and watch as she chokes on my load, looking up at me as her eyes start to water

also - more pics like this

Attached: C837AF4B1FDB4F8EA80D618D90B0E7D0.jpg (150x150, 5K)

You mean like with the headsets and stuff ? We don't own that.

I totally get that a lot of people think it's weird. Hell even i think it's weird. I don't really understand my self why it's so hot to me but it really is. I love her and am happy in our relationship but this thought never goes away even after years of being together.

Thats good to hear I would plow her hard after she sucked my cock for a couple of minutes
I might come up from Germany when I have my car back

I'd take a day off to play with her. I think it's interesting and erotic to guide them towards the threshold of pure lust and physical and mental exhaustion. So sometimes slow, tease her a bit, deny orgasms - mixed with hard and intense minutes of straight up banging her brains out with choking, ass slaps and the likes.

I see you saved some from a previous thread i made. I'm glad you like her. A little odd to just save the thumbnail though

Attached: IMG717.jpg (929x960, 96K)

More are on the way, as long as people post hot comments.

Awesome, i appreciate the hot comments. Have some ass

Attached: DCIM1290.jpg (1186x1285, 393K)

1. she is so fucking hot I save her every time
2. we all are curious about this....I want to what mine looks like in action third person, how she handles another cock and how other handle her
3. better dream than reality
4. get a camera and record you guys fucking and watch it

Attached: IMG109.jpg (436x436, 16K)

She is flawless Sup Forumsro

What makes you think she might be into it?

I'm not saying I wouldn't be rough with her, but I would want to start out slow. Taking my time to slowly undress her and tease her, avoiding every place that she wants me to touch. I want her wet - literally having her own juices drip down her thighs as I bend her over and slowly press my cock into her from behind. Once I'm inside her, I want you to direct our every action.

Well someone's lying, because an account with her picture was posting in a VR thread back in January
>ddlgforum.com/topic/28939-people-on-vrchat/

Can we start a Kik group or Imgr for her? Want to tribute

well I found pics of my GF cheating on me while in college....aweful then but a fun fap now

share them on kik?

Sorry - not trying to hijack the thread.

Also interested in a vola or kik group to share OPs girl

Hmm, maybe someone saved one of her pictures from here, i'll be honest i've made this thread quite a lot, i always chicken out when i want to suggest it to her in RL. Plenty of guys pretend to be girls in game to get special treatment/troll/scam etc.

She's cute as fuck OP, I'd smash her if I were a fellow lowlander.

Those legs, man... I'd love to eat her ass.

You can, i suppose i don't really have a kik myself but maybe i could make one.

She is pretty open minded when it comes to sex i don't think she'd think it was THAT weird, but i'm a bit of a chicken myself and kinda insecure so i can never get myself to actually tell her.

Yeah her body is amazing, i'm so lucky to have landed her.

Attached: IMG542.jpg (793x920, 132K)

My guess, you're a virgin with no girlfriend.
Good job on the copy pasta

Attached: 1521634387567.png (800x600, 394K)

imig.es/c/udKyxTr
we can all share each others here
let me know when youre in

strawpoll reminder.

Attached: IMAG223.jpg (480x640, 25K)

Hah that's really him!

>no multiple answers possible
u wot

I think you should bring it up sometime to at least see what she says. She may either be really into it or may be super weirded out by it. You will never know until you broach the subject. Worst case, she says no and thats that.

Since this is your fantasy, what do you want to see happen?

the last 2 i mentioned here Are probably what !'d like to see most.
It's probably going to sound messed up but the idea of the girl i love being really easy for some other guy is a huge turn on. For her to be drunk and let him touch her, just small touches at first then more gropey. Eventually him maybe just bending her over or pulling her into an alley and push her face first against a wall and just use her hard. Maybe she just looks at me, nervous and with some guilt on her face but lets it happen as i do nothing to stop it. and neither does she. I love her so much but it's hot if the guy cares little for her.

A plus would even be if he fucked her up the ass, without really asking her, and she just alllowing it.

She does let me fuck her ass but it took me a long time to convince her the first time. after that she is actually really ok with it. But would still be hot some stranger could take ftom her what it took me so long to get her to do.

I'd love to see it happen in RL or read a short story or someone using her like that. I have a nice frontal nude if a few people gave it a go.

Attached: IMG810.jpg (480x480, 18K)

Yeah, i messed up a bit. kinda made it in a spur of the moment.

what part of the world are you in if you don't mind me asking

We're from Belgium.

you in chat?

really close by actually

Wil best langs komen om haar onder te spuiten met wat maten van me

How would you feel about the whole drunk seduce and use scenario ?

Zou je haar enkel onder spuiten ? Zou je haar ook willen neuken of haar gewoon on haar knieen zetten ?

Attached: IMG235.jpg (540x960, 45K)

Hot

Glad you like her, what would you want to do with her, where cum etc ?

Eerst neuken natuurlijk. Deze slet verdient het om gebruikt te worden

Waar zou je haar neuken ? I haar kont of haar poes ? wat denk je van een scenario zoals ?

Attached: IMG540.jpg (960x946, 46K)

I'd feel generous and get her cocktails and shots. In and after we left the bar.

That’s an inviting pussy
I would love to eat her out until she came then start fucking her right after
Make her cum many times with my dick and with toys

Attached: IMG51.jpg (720x1280, 145K)

Attached: IMG453.jpg (540x960, 28K)

Attached: IMG122.jpg (360x781, 30K)

K zou je graag helpen hoor ;)

Wat zou je graag met haar doen en waar klaarkomen ? Wat denk je van een scenario zoals ?

Would you be down to erp as her on kik? Id love to tell you what id do to such a beautiful girl. If so drop your kik and ill add you

erp as her? I'm not sure i know what you mean.

Attached: IMAG723.jpg (960x957, 88K)

Get a Kik OP. We can create a group

Roleplay as your girl

I could make a kik i guess. it's pretty anonymous right ?

I've never actually thought about doing anything like that. So i'd be the one roleplaying as my girl getting seduced and used by you or thers ?

Yes kik is pretty anonymous also yes on the second part too. You act as your girl as she gets fucked and used.

Do you ever fantasize of your girl getting raped by a Muslim refugee? I hear it's all the rage now in Sweden.

Her getting used by one could be ok, but obviously not raped, i don't want anything to happen that she doesn't want. If she's not having fun i don't want it to happen.

hmm, i dunno how well that would work but i guess it could be hot. looking into kik now just have to think of a username and stuff

>hmm, i dunno how well that would work but i guess it could be hot. looking into kik now just have to think of a username and stuff

was meant for you

Figured it was but lets chat and try it out once your kik is ready. Add me at Harmoniaanon

I definitely wil. might be a bit later though, have some stuff to do soon.

How does the group thing work ?

Let me know when the Kik is set up and I’ll add your username

It's not very original but i went with "mygirlyoursleeve" Tries some Sup Forums related stuff but everything was taken.

Erp guy here, i sent you a message

Kik #sleevegirl

Bump