What would the reaction to this be today?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_Golden_Record
youtube.com/watch?v=jzY099ihULs
archive.is/jllH6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_plaque
webodysseum.com/art/116-images-of-the-voyager-golden-record/
youtu.be/y6-n9axdiOs
re-lab.net/welcome/sounds2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fake and gay

WHERE's THE BLACK PEOPLES @

aliens will only know the white boys

Haha theres a penis and boobs

Hydrogen is a sexist element. Curium should have been used for the elements.

I mean other than the fact that Pluto isn't a planet. I'm talking about the two people standing there.

What will we never see today because of these SJWs?

Honestly the woman could be any fucking race except nigger obviously, but the man is clearly of European descent.

they look jewish, mate

White oppressors. Where is the minority represented in this?

I don't know, it's hard to tell if the guy's penis is cut or not. One thing's for sure though it just confirms it's a white guy. Niggers are too long and Asians are too short.

>giving the ayy lmaos the coordinates to earth

normative bullshit - why do they only include 2 of the 256 genders? where is the shim with ALL the genitals?

reinforcing binary gender roles in our representative space garbage in current year is abhorrent! and guess what number system they used to approximate the height of the cis scum??? fucking binary!!!

not nearly enough genders....a new probe with an apology plaque needs to sent immediately along with an avante garde phonograph describing the inherent evils of the patriarchy and all white cis/het men. We would want to offend any planetkin genderfluid aliens who share thomas the tank engine as a headmate. What are we? barbarians?

By the way if there are any super oldfags or people who are well-versed in this plaque, was there any SJW-like bullshit going on at the time about the plaque?

They're going to find an odd world with androgynous humans that look nothing like those pictured and large areas of disarray that'll lead them to wonder how this was ever sent. Perhaps its was just garvage that somehow ended up in space

Dude is jacked. mirin

I'm actually human and I can't understand half this shit.

Can someone explain to me what this is please

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

We didn't get to talk about it on the internet you dumbfuck. Our exposure to this was a grainy TV newscast in a smoky bar, at most

It's a space probe by eggheads in hopes of having alien contact.

We didn't get to talk about it on the internet you dumbfuck. Our exposure to this was a grainy TV newscast in a smoky bar, at most. Completely different times.

They should have put nukes, guns, and other violent shit on it. If anybody finds it, they're going to come and eat us.

i cant believe you posted this i love u

tiny dick tho its barely his thumb

>pluto

ayy lmaos gonna be confused

Maybe if they did it today, they could get all the pulsar positions correct.

>in hopes of having alien contact
I think it was meant more as a symbol of cosmic good will and trust at a time when human good will and trust was seriously lacking.

>Can someone explain to me what this is please

A plaque on a probe they sent out, in case aliens found it. It would give them information about us.

>what we look like
>our scale in comparison to the probe's size
>a gesture of hello we have
>the path the probe took out of our solar system
>the order of planets in our system
>some complicated star map thing they could decode to learn our exact location

They basically fucked our opsec.

Soon

and the 34 new genders

did they actually try give this to someone and get them to fugue out what it means?

Why is the woman standing there demurely and not waving?

your doing it wrong

That didn't seem to stop libshits back then.

>implying aliens or nasa cares bout your gender nicknames

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_Golden_Record

>be alien
>find probe and see pictures
>decode the lines to find Earth
>roadtrip!
>get there and land
>go to first person you see
>lift arm up like the human in the picture does
>the human does the same
>Radio home, "We found the guy who sent us the probe. The shorter human is not accounted for."

i found the regressive.

Why would that happen?

fucking nasa and seti. possibly giving out coordinates of earth to xeno fuck. best policy is to lay as low as possible.

cute

I was just saying what the reaction would be, not that I agree that "it's problematic."

YA !
youtube.com/watch?v=jzY099ihULs

> Alien finds Voyager
> Looks at humans
> Swipes left, goes after some of that Centauri booty instead

Wonder no more. Leftists went on a crusade against it. All depictions of humanity must be of a queer black muslim woman. archive.is/jllH6

Damn I wanna nail that hoe on the right! She has wide birthing hips, good thighs, and she must have a big ass.

estrogen in the water

Nice thought play, we should certainly send an updated plaque for inclusiveness. Aliens must be having fun reading our twitter wars between SJW's and the common people.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_Golden_Record

not correct. Others who say its from Voyager, you are wrong as well. Its Pioneer 10 and 11 plaque:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_plaque

Pic related is Voyager plaque

Or !!

New plaque. Old one was problematic.

I remember seeing about it on TV
it contains pictures of niggers

> Western dominated material

Then perhaps other cultures should build a probe.

Doesn't matter, not like they can go out and retrieve Voyager to politically correct it.

Didn't realize they were two different things. Thanks user.

The pics are actually pretty weird.

No, but they'll probably want to send a missile or laser after it at some point. It's a hate probe.

So I guess the reason aliens don't want to visit is cause they think we're autistic

Retrieval mission for first FTL flights. Commence tachyon silence.

webodysseum.com/art/116-images-of-the-voyager-golden-record/

>Hitler’s broadcasting of the 1936 Olympics will be the first thing the ayyliums see
>they will find earth by locating the source of the signal
>they will come here expecting to see a masterrace capable of interstellar travel
>they will see a regressed civilisation ruled by islam and go home disappointed

While watching the first Star Trek movie I asked myself that same question. I quickly came to the conclusion that NASA would be endlessly harassed over its simplistic views of humanity and then probably have the remainder of their funding taken away due to public outcry.

Damn. I only noticed it now because I actually bothered to look up the Kent State Shooting but 3 out of 4 of the dead protesters were Jews. With a statistic like that I would surmise that the majority or near majority of the protesters were Chosens. Once again, Jews doing it to themselves and blaming the goyim for the blowback.

triggered

I dont know how to read/understand that. Should i be worried?

Typical 3rd world education

>160cm
when will they learn?

also
>lomberg

Thanks user, that's cool as hell.

Why is the man first?
Why does he get to wave at the alien? Why is the man taller?

Fucking patriarchal society.

>Aliens see this
>Translate it to their native language
>Horey shit there's intelligent life in this quadrant!
>Head to earth
>See all the shit going on
>Oh no these intelligent life forms are being exterminated by what looks like an invasive species, we need to save them
>Alien armada descends and exterminates every single minority with their space lasers
>Only whites remain
>SJWs and feminists die in the cross fire as they try to shield the minorities, Aliens think they are just mind controlled or infected so they must be purged as well
>Alien leader meets President Trump and says he is happy that they got to the earth in time to save them from the invasive species
>People confused as fuck
>They hold up the nasa plaque that shows white people
>Everyone rejoices anyway because all the minorities and race traitors are dead
>The earth enters an eternal age of prosperity

Apparently it's mostly just how to play the record. Plus a map on how to find us.

There was an Outer Limits episode that had aliens come and offer to clean the entire world of pollution including the entirety of the oceans as long as we gave them all our black people.

what did they want the dindus for?

this is something that makes my blood boil beyond any words, that makes me go on a million man killing spree:

these parasitical good for nothing over entitled leftist scum think they have any say over this, but they themselves can not do anything similar to launching a probe outside of the solar system, I mean jesus fucking christ if you yourself cant send the message why the fuck do you think your opinion on the message even matters?
go make your own voyager you disgusting pieces of shit I swear I am going to murder you all even if it is the last thing I do on this earth

Pioneer Plaque rule 34 anyone? :)

Who cares? id make the trade so long as they don't come back.

It was never explained. Was left to the viewer to speculate.

WHITE PATRIARCHY

Why the actual fuck would they want black people?

To punish them for the pyramids they stole.

Those fucking idiots included Pluto in their list of planets....

Did Earth accept?

>lift arm up like human in the picture does
>human says, "Fuck off, space niggers, we're full!"
>Radio home, very confused

KEK. Top bants.

>Noice one stralia.

Yes. Everyone tried arguing about it but inevitably at least in the US we know they said yes. You just see the blacks being taken away (I forget how) and then it shows the earth rejuvenated.

wasn't it printed in a gold disc?
if anything they will think we are all asians

>What would the reaction to this be today?
Let's get a twitter campaign going. We demand NASA launches a mission to recover the plaque, and replace it with values. Yes I know it is almost impossible ( particular planetary alignment occurs only once every 175 years, to get voyager 1 's trajectory, and we would also need to out accelerate it etc etc), or would be fucking insanely expensive, but SJW will take the bait guaranteed

Oh here it is. It wasn't the Outer Limits but some other show. I have no idea what the fuck I was doing when I first saw this shit.

youtu.be/y6-n9axdiOs

>now we could basically just send a thumbnail-sized cartridge with 10000000x the information
Fucking technology

re-lab.net/welcome/sounds2.html

here is the sounds + music they sent

we could send them all the variations of the ayy lmao meme

This makes me happy

>Carl Sagan suggested that The Beatles song "Here Comes the Sun" be included on the record, but the record company EMI that held the copyrights to the song, declined due to copyright concerns.
fucking aliens stealing our music

>basically just send a thumbnail-sized cartridge with 10000000x the information
Need to encase it in a lot of lead so the info isn't destroyed relatively quickly, by cosmic rays and radiation, the gold will last 100's of millions of years. Also the gold disks had instructions for making a playback device etched right on them, that doesn't really work with a flash drive.

One day, hundreds of years from now, this will be looked back on as the most foolish decision mankind ever made

Fucking hell they drew the satelite to scale behind the humans so whoever finds it would know exactly how big we were.

Can't convince them we're some form of giant space gods the size of galaxies.

humanity u dun fuckd up.

>Need to encase it in a lot of lead so the info isn't destroyed relatively quickly, by cosmic rays and radiation, the gold will last 100's of millions of years.
Isn't gold a really good conductor? You could just put a tiny computer onboard made of gold circutry and encase only the storage in lead.
Aussie shitposting at it's finest