Who's /ready for la decimotercera (13th)/ here?

Who's /ready for la decimotercera (13th)/ here?
I mean who can stop us when:
>DEGAY is coming
>healthy Bayol
>Killer ST TSU
>Isco and Casemiro are basically the GOATs
>best midfield duo in Kroos and Modric with a lot of experience now
>Ramos is literally the best CB since Hierro
>Varanne is catching up
>Marcelo always have the right play
>Dybala in bench for Benzema
>Tecatito and Asensio in bench for TSU

The only thing that could stop >us would be overconfidence. Same thing that fucked us against Juve 2 seasons ago in semifinals.
>Barca: tore appart team, needs atleast 2 years to get good again
>Buyern: wins league in january, loses focus, out in semifinals
>Chelsea: only ones who could cause us trouble tbqh
>Pathetico: won't make it past group stage
>Juventus: we've all seen what happend when they faced the GOATs
Anyone else is basicaly irelevant

dont forget doorfmund
they are always good against us

Have you seen the second group stage game? Real basically let them equalize so they could avoid facing Bayern, PSG or City.

BLOCKS YOUR PATH. "I DONT THINK SO SCUM".

how could chelsea cause trouble when we'll have Hazard training at Castilla

>tfw Messi scores the equalizer in 96th minute on Camp Nou in the second leg after a 0-0 first leg and pulls out his shirt to celebrate only to realize that we're still going to the final

Copa is the aim next year

Liverpool will take care if them next season. Screencap this

I'd be happy with the copa as long as barca wins fuck all and someone like Malaga memes their way to the league

Liverpool will probably end up in EL groupstage after chocking on Viitorul Constanta

NO ITS NOT TRUE. PENALDO WILL SUFFER NEXT YEAR. SCREEN CAP DIS SHIT BOI.

your shit image needs to be updated ;^)

suck my tiny romanian dick

It should also be noted that Ronaldo played a traditional winger role in the beginning, he didn't even score in his first 30 games

Messi has also played as a Winger and False 9, he hasn't played in the striker position that Ronaldo does now in very many years

Real Madrid is like the bully of the class incarnated in a football club.

Disgusting.

>even counting CL 2006

thanks xavi

Ronaldo doesn't play in the striker position

there are many statistics that would show messi is nowhere near ronaldo, in UCL atleast. messi always played in a stacked team that provided him. ronaldo played a lot for united and didn't even came close to the final with halal before mou

>DEGAY
The last thing Real needs is to spend 75 million on a slightly better GK

that's ronaldo's first season, actually half a season in which he plays as a number 9

More like thanks Ronaldinho, Deco and Etoo

>tecatito
>real madrid
paco pls

The way things are, I wouldn't be surprised, Barac is getting a new coach and he might not be that good. Bayern is dead, juventus is shit, Chelsea might be the only team that can beat Madrid, but they aren't that good desu

>Barac is getting a new coach and he might not be that good.
To be fair, people said that after Barcelona's horrible 2014 season and getting Luis Enrique who sucked ass with Roma

I think it worked for Luis because he used to play at Barca, this new guy just doesn't seem that good, and with all the internal drama and shitty playets barca has it will be hard for him. He isn't being handed a stacked team as previous coaches. Yes MSN is good but who the fuck is in midfield and defense?

I like Bale, but I would sell him to Manure for 100 millions, he's not needed in 4-rhombus-2, and better spend that money on two backup stoppers.

Like Bale would accept that

I agree btw (well make it 150m), but it won't happen.

>I think it worked for Luis because he used to play at Barca
Valverde played at Barcelona for two years

Xavi made less CL appearances than Messi that year didn't even play in the final NIGGER

It's not disgusting if you are the bully
get bullied, kiddo