It's a "Bill talks about sports" episode

>it's a "Bill talks about sports" episode
>it's a "Nia wanders into the room and takes over the show" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQp3qJlxkcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's a "Bill says both candidates are shit but secretely voted for Trump" episode

>it's a "bill talks shit about bankers and corporations" episode
>then does 10 minutes of ads for corporations

>he Voted for Ron Paul
Is he, dare I say, our guy?

>its a "Bill talks to his dog for ten minutes episode"

no self-respecting secret Trump supporter would publicly claim to be a Berniebot like he has

He has to play nice so his wife doesn't leave him

ME-UNDIES, ME-UNDIES

>its a bill reads email podcast
Does he still do this? I had to drop him listening him to respond to his moronic fanbase.

IMMMMMM JUST CHECKINNNG IN ON YAAAAAAAAAAA

" I didn't vote him you fucking maniac"
Don't even care if he lied, that bitch needed to be shut down.

>bernie was my guy

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

bernie could have been goatus

when was that?

>it's a funny episode

Did Burr mention Bernie before Bernie was screwed?

Like I actually respect Burr so much for his approach and he kind of is the only comedian around to not be literally grieving for the death of Hillary, but I have a theory going that his neutrality is more an illusion than an actual fact

You can see it in the Conan interview, it reminded of me talking to my left leaning parents.

Did he elaborate on his podcast? Cause to be taken seriously these days you seem to need an obligatory BOTH SIDES ARE SHIT BUT- approach

>believes in the wage gap
>believes in rape culture
Inherently retarded.

HE ISN'T A 100% TRUMP SUPPORTER WHAT A HACK

Stop being underage degenerate cunts lmao.

He's just a quality banter generator with no strong opinion about anything and that's it.
If you enjoy banter, he's your guy.

>Did Burr mention Bernie before Bernie was screwed?
I distinctly remember him calling Bernie a "nutjob" in one of his summer/autumn 2015 podcasts.

I'm actually just curious. I'm a creative type that's employed and my persona is DUDE IM NEUTRAL LMAO, but it is just a persona.

The great thing about claiming both sides are bad is that a Liberal will presume you're a Liberal and a Conservative will presume you're a Conservative. It's like the ultimate camoflauge.

Patently true with evidence to back it up, don't be ignorant.

Yeah so he's being cautious. That's the advantage to backing Bernie - he's the most successful candidate that totally would have won if he won

>You can see it in the Conan interview, it reminded of me talking to my left leaning parents.

I got the same exact feeling from that.

>its a "Bill steals the show and blows out a bunch of SJWs while their candidate is eaten alive by literally Hitler, while being the funniest comedian on stage" podcast

absolute, pure, unfiltered, uncut kino. I thought he was about to entire into the washed up faze but he totally redeemed himself. The best is yet to come. That podcast was so golden though. Rogen gets absolutely hammered/stoned out of his mind and can't even really make any points at all. Burr kept putting away those Jamesons and never got up to take a leak once.

>not liking the sports episodes

What kind of grown man doesn't like sports?

My attention span is shit and I can't get emotionally invested in a bunch of random athletes that aren't even from my city.

A grown man participates in sports.

I don't like handegg

It was kinda annoying when that chick tried to go full on feminist and kill the buzz. She wasn't even trying to be humorous, it was just bitching and complaining.

>>it's a "Nia wanders into the room and takes over the show" episode
I don't mind hearing him talk with Nia every once in a while

>non-american listening to bill

fuck off

>DUDE BILL YOU ARE SO HIGH RIGHT NOW
>Fucken nah, it's the Jameson's
>"Credit where credit is due, right?"
Can't help but love the guy, he absolutely ruled that show

I'll watch some hockey or play some soccer, but listening to a guy talk about baseball or whatever isn't really interesting to me

>wage gap
earnings gap

>rape culture
no.

>it's an autistic neet thinks people don't like sports post

What were those chicks even doing on there? All they did was try and make Burr feel bad for being white. None of them had anything to say at all, who where they? Which one of the clowns on stage where they fucking? Bill just could not stop blowing them the fuck out. There was one point when one of them was complaining about something, don't remember what exactly, and Burr just cuts her off and says "So you mean to tell me life isn't fair?" and she just had nothing at all to say to that.

I'm watching his highlight reel from that election podcast and it's just fucking gold. The bantz were out of control, especially towards the end when it became apparent Trump was going to win.

>"this is fuckin' nuts, it's crazy, its like the Patriots beating the Rams, fuckin Greatest Show on Turf"

as a Rams fan I fucking DIED with laughter at that one

it's fun though. Love seeing him put retards in their place, especially in the last one from monday. Trump supporters were complaining about bill talking too much shit about Trump and not enough about hillary and Hillary supporters were complaining about Bill being too hard on Hillare and not talking enough shit about Trump.

GRANNY FOOKIN WATAAAAAAAAH

get ready to fuckin laff

youtube.com/watch?v=HQp3qJlxkcU

Yeah he read a letter he got from a Trump supporter and Hillary supporter, based on his appearance on Conan. The Hillary supporter said he didn't attack Trump enough and the Trump supporter said he didn't attack Hillary enough. People are stupid

last episode. severely butthurt hillary shill blamed Bill for Trump winning because he made fun of hillary

>it's a you're all extremists episode

yeah that's what I said?

yeah i was just being more specific

>it's a naive bill burr fan's think a nigger-marrying cuck voted for anyone but hillary episode

I bet you spend a lot of time false flagging in MDE threads too

>it's a bill burr destroys a retarded Hillary shilling feminist episode

God damn that was good. Respect

NO MORE SWEATY CLAMS, YEAH!

that sentence doesn't mean anything to me, but i bet you love niggers

I like how everything he said was true but people felt uneasy about it
>It's doesn't matter who's president
>Hillary goes to those secret meetings
>Canada isn't the best place on Earth
>You're an adult, you take care of yourself

Bill Burr and Jim Jefferies are the only two comedians in recent memory that still go out of their way to piss off everyone, regardless of political views, race or sexuality.

eh

>it's doesn't matter who's president
Just the ability to appoint supreme court justices will have an impact for decades, besides the fact that President is in charge of the largest, and most powerful bureaucratic system in the world.