Wait so this movie was like 90% pure fantasy?

wait so this movie was like 90% pure fantasy?
or is stuff like "well obviously there were 3 shooters firing at the same time from different locations" true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBXjf8Jce10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is partly accurate but a lot of it has been debunked. At the time the conspiracy theory was not studied to well and there were things that were not yet explained away about it.

The editing in this movie is so fucking revolutionary. Stone went a bit off the deep end with Natural Born Killers, but watching JFK never ceases to mesmerize me.

Its obviously fantasy. The American secret services would never do anything like that

>debunked

Yeah OP, there's this shill term about debunking all the nasty shit the shady parts of the US government do. Pearl Harbor, 9/11 and JFK. Mostly just citing government reports, guzzling authority cum, character assassination and questioning the patriotism of the "conspiracies theorists". Doesn't matter the actual arguments, just by addressing the claims made and calling them bullshit and saying that this is ridiculous and maybe sometimes making a very weak and dodgy counter-arguments is to "debunk" any theory that goes astray of the "authoritative narrative". Welcome to big government and corrupt, infiltrated media.

Yep, 3 hours going by you and you barely notice.

Such a great movie, do you want to know just how good it is?

I bought it when it came out on dvd and it had two sides, side A and B, little ole retarded me started watching it on side B.

I thought there was something wrong but I couldnt put my finger on it until I had to turn it halfway through.

Still was a great movie.

>"the truth is on your side, bubba"
>"bubba"
what did he mean by this

It's fantasy to everyone but Oliver Stone

Any other conspiract kino like this out there? Love these style of movies.

>Movie
>Fantasy
Pick 2

Nixon obv is just like this
3 hours of presidentkino
J Edgar was top makeupkino, directed by Clint Eastwood

Nope, gay nazi cubans killed JFK

Kek

Will he ever get an assasinationkino of his own?

It's all true, every scene. They tried to cover it up but Oliver Stone blew the lid off the whole case

How is this even possible? This looks realer than real life.

he really was robbed of that oscar desu

>tfw Huey Long would have easily won the presidency in 2008, 2012 or 2016

It is accurate to the theory, so its true to the lie.

Nah, he probably would have gone down the exact same way. Mainstream left claim he's a fascist racist secret Hitler and then a funny little man with a gun takes care of the problem.

mfw you just blew my mind

Newman is actually in the Magic Bullet scene in JFK that he parodied in Seinfeld. wow.
youtube.com/watch?v=sBXjf8Jce10

jej

good movie doe,

More like (((debunked))).

It's 100% true and the jews killed him.

>a lot of it has been debunked.

not exactly since the only debunking for many of its claims are "there is not concrete proof this happened", I wouldnt call that debunked.

Literally tell me one thing about it that has been debunked besides "this character is actually two people combined".