chvrches

Explain

thom yorke
it's pretty self explanatory

>fluoride music
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip1QZJNqaIE
youtube.com/watch?v=xdO9SzDd3OU
Neck yourself, broslice

on the money. never understood Radiohead's appeal.

i'm gonna have to say the B one. forgotten what they're called. not Bjork, although Bjork too.

Music that's fed to the masses in order to make them less intelligent?

nah, music that people who have already been dumbed down, neutered and chemically lobotomized with fluorinated soy gravitate to.

aha, Sigur Ros, that's who I meant. don't kknow why I thought it was a B one. yeah, why do people enjoy Sigur Ros?

>fluoride music
Music that makes your teeth healthier?

>why do people enjoy beauty?
Don't know, but if you don't, you probably shouldn't be accusing anyone else of being a fluoridated soy victim.

It's limp wristed navel gazing sap, dude.
It's retirement home elevator music for millennials with such pathetic lives they romanticize bed sores, dementia and shitting themselves.
also the B one I was trying to remember was Bon Iver.

Sounds like you just hate pretty music. Is Chopin "elevator music"?

Chopin actually had substance and skill, both as a composer and performer. You're not seriously comparing Sigur Ros and Bon Iver to him, are you?

>haha funni sound hi art

King Gizzard, AnCo

Musicians I don't like

stop spoiling the fun.

I thought numales hate Autchere because it's too technical and isn't "spontaneous" and "fun"?

Bon Jovi 2*

Brother you need higher than average T levels to enjoy Autechre. You might just be a brainlet tbqh

I don't like Bon Jovi, but I can't imagine buzzfeed staffers being seriously into them either.

No I'm not making a comparison.... I'm saying you probably just hate pretty music because you're insecure about your masculinity or something, and asking if you hate Chopin to see what your response would be...

I don't like Bon Iver really. The good Sigur Ros albums are very well written, well arranged music with very well chosen lyrics and visual aesthetics, and great sound design and production.

>I'm saying you probably just hate pretty music because you're insecure about your masculinity or something
No I just don't like Sigur Ros or Bon Iver, I never have, the only guy I ever personally knew as a Bon Iver fan before I deleted my fb account and jettisoned my school alumni, was the kind of guy who wore a trilby, wayfarers and some androgynous poncho, maybe a silk fuckin scarf I dunno, smoked a lot of weed, wrote poetry, seemed completely emotionally flat all the time but talked like a fucking wimp.

I honestly have a lot of music in my library that could be considered as sonically basic as those artists, but I go for a completely different sound.

>Autechre
>isn't "spontaneous"
It's as "spontaneous" as entry level experimental electronic music gets

you seem like a fucking loser with serious fucking hangups and no I don't like any of the bands you're posting about

Music nerds are such terrible people, it's ridiculous

quality post

I fucking hate Sup Forums

t. avent-teen soy-boy

OP started a thread asking about artists that fluorinated people listen to, so I named artists that the most stereotypically fluorinated individual I've ever known listened to.

A Sigur Ros fan got salty so I used some floral descriptors to back my fuckin opinion. They immediately tried to use Chopin to fuckin "read" me because god only knows, a soy boy likes to fall on ad hominems and criticizing tone instead of a real argument, but they dropped it. You? Picked it right up again. You think I have hang-ups?
>"wahhh someone on an anonymous imageboard has an opinion", I-I better call them a loser!
Take a look in the mirror you fuckin joke.

as quality as their music. listen to literally any piece of academic electronic music from the last 60 years and realize it's just basic shit with funny sounds.

So what's the difference between the prototypical hipster numale and someone who has "diverse and obscure tastes"?

The former isn't *actually* hipster?

this is your brain on tap water

hipster music is the kind of "diverse and obscure" music taste that in spite of being able to pick vinyl of those artists up from HMV, somehow manages to impress complete normie, casual music listeners in everyday conversation.
I can't brag about my music taste, and I don't. If I even so much as just try and share my appreciation for some of the producers I listen to, without any air of pretentious "look at this shit I listen to", people just flat out don't like it. responses range from "eh, not quite my thing" to "I find that really creepy and unsettling, do you know what listening to that music is doing to your brain and mental health? please put something else on."

holy shit Sup Forums is terminally retarded now

so you don't know anything about academic electronic music or autechre then