Why did Negan infinitely improve TWD?

Why did Negan infinitely improve TWD?

He didn't, watching TWD now is like watching WCW during the Nitro wars when the bad guys won every single week and it got exhausting and depressing.

Because he's a one man alt-right death squad

Yes but Cyborg Ezekiel is badass as fuck too dawg

Walking dead has been a soap opera for ages. Neagan came in and brought a gravity that wasn't there in this fluffy slice of life Americana zombie world.

hes a pretty annoying and stupid character, but on a terrible show like walking dead that makes him the best thing they have

all the villains post-governor have been snarkfactories desu

>didn't kill the racemixing nigger
>but killed the honorary aryan

yeah, ok kid.

>Rick and gang able to escape from Claimed gang, Terminus, probably other shit I'm forgetting
>Negan comes along, everybody super scared and incompetant now

Writing is inconstant as fuck. Like when your character in a video game is weak as fuck during cut scenes.

>honorary aryan

who the korean?

Or the ginger?

Neither are anything but trash

Killed the potatoe nigger and the race polluting chink

good point, this show has the shallow writing of a video game

>REEEEEEEEE WHY ARE THEY BUILDING UP THE MAIN ANTAGONIST IN THE FIRST ACT WTF HE SHOULD BE TOTALLY UNINTIMIDATING BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE A BETTER STORY TO BUILD ON AND EVOLVE THROUGH ACTS 2 AND 3

Maggie is also a potatonigger, bear in mind

he's starting to wear on my nerves. every scene is
>act jovial
>lean back a lot
>smile like a retard
he has some good lines but he needs to change it the fuck up a bit. be more menacing and less happy

The bad guys are losing though.

blame the director for being a stupid hack

because he has an actual character and isn't fucking boring like everyone else

Rick and his band of thugs are the bad guys.

Infinity times zero is still undefined which is a perfect way to describe the walking dead.

Same reason he infinitely improved the comic series:

He's a character with a real, intense personality that serves to wake the audience back up after they start to get bored with the story.

>Retard the post

All that shit was the build up for Rick's group confronting Negan's. After getting outsmarted by Negan when they overtook the Savoir compound, killing Primo, and getting lured bu the Saviors in the season finally Rick realized he was helpless.

He's ridiculously over the top on a show that was taking itself too seriously.

>it was 3 on 5 with the claimed gang and Rick did a surprise move
>saved by an outside source at the Terminus factory (otherwise would have been fucked) and snuck around to take the small group out

Negan had almost 50 people surrounding Rick there was no way he would have gotten out of that situation alive next time don't make stupid as fuck posts like this again

>all the plebs that pretended to get booty bothered by the comedic camera zoom out for the comedic psychopath villain
Really easy to spot the Red Letter Media fans

This, the melodrama on TWD was starting to become unbearable. Negan adds some much needed levity.

JDM cares to act unlike half of that lazy ass cast

>"You know what just happened right now,Rick?"
>"I just slid my cock down your throat."
>"And you thanked me for it."

Was I the only totally taken aback by this line. It came out of nowhere, his whole demenour changed and got really serious, it was genuinely intimidating desu.

He's the best villain the shows ever had.

Pic related gave me the spooks. How he stops talking mid sentence and looks utterly disdained at Rick's incompetence.

Did Raimi write this week's script?

What's funny is that at this point in the comics, he has completely sucked up to Rick and wants to prove to Rick that he can trust him.