Someone please explain to me what this is

Someone please explain to me what this is

Attached: 1d0310ee6d7438662d13192b29925106da702fe09e69e41e079fa5378aaea0dd.jpg (720x1278, 180K)

I'm not a doctor but to me that looks like a human female

A whore waiting for a cock to slide in.

A mouth waiting to be filled with cock.

Ahego

Where does this weeaboo term originate?

You just answered yourself, ya bakka :^)

looks like a ciara

why is she so popular?

that's a girl you fucking retard

It's intent is to symbolically represent someone who is so lost in ecstasy that they lose control and drool. But it's become so formalized and affected that it looks retarded instead.

she's only "popular" because a bunch of stupid faggots on here post her

that is no proper Ahegao...

Attached: 19149833.jpg (620x644, 81K)

isnt popularity the measure of how many people are interested in something? so by saying what you said you actualy say she is popular not why...

Fags want their hentai to be real so anything mimicking it is popular here.

Did you just assume its gender?

Someone that likes a shitty baseball organization

nice trips dad

Thats a gay faget and shes gay

I believe it's a trap, but I'm unsure.

so I was bored and decided to mimick as well...

Attached: 203E4880-0004-4A55-A4C0-D447E33A46C1.jpg (750x1334, 119K)

Typical Mets fan

You must think andy sixx is super popular then with all the log posts every day. When it's just 1 guy posting it.

ahh the face of /b

Did you just assume my assumption?

Looks like the same douche posting Ciara's shit like the thread that 404'd a short time ago.

Attached: ciara186.jpg (991x997, 568K)

rekt

It appears to be a healthy breeding sow.

Damn, i was in that thread and didn't even notice it was her, I'm fucking retarded clearly.

Faggot

it appears to be an underage junkie (s)camwhore

more?

Attached: 1513876578849.jpg (890x606, 211K)

thread is dying.
we must examine more subjects as the world of tomorrow requires it.

TRP(-1) as OP has posted seems to be very feminine and may require extra examination.

That is Jackie Sevenbait. She makes juice for orphans

Attached: image.gif (400x254, 1.43M)

Attached: 1520623423131.jpg (1017x768, 227K)

at least Queens arent imaginary

You must be new here.
Please kill yourself.

The fuck movie is this from?

Attention whoring. It's nothing new, only more accessible and widespread because of our modern lifestyles of social media and smartphones.

Pretty sure that's Das Boot.

Mad Max

Is it just me or did we somehow miss the whole 'Serial Experiments Lain' version of the Internet and computers and kind of jump straight to Social Media Attention-whoring?

Sane maxine - calm trail

I was pretty sure that was it. Thanks for confirming!

I need this!

not new just not an autistic pedo faggot

I'm not autistic.

The tongue is a muscular organ in the mouth of most vertebrates that manipulates food for mastication, and is used in the act of swallowing. It is of importance in the digestive system and is the primary organ of taste in the gustatory system. The tongue's upper surface (dorsum) is covered by taste buds housed in numerous lingual papillae. It is sensitive and kept moist by saliva, and is richly supplied with nerves and blood vessels. The tongue also serves as a natural means of cleaning the teeth.[2] A major function of the tongue is the enabling of speech in humans and vocalization in other animals.

The human tongue is divided into two parts, an oral part at the front and a pharyngeal part at the back. The left and right sides are also separated along most of its length by a vertical section of fibrous tissue (the lingual septum) that results in a groove, the median sulcus on the tongue's surface.

There are two groups of muscles of the tongue. The four intrinsic muscles alter the shape of the tongue and are not attached to bone. The four paired extrinsic muscles change the position of the tongue and are anchored to bone.

I'd fuck your mouth.