Asterisk team

How many more asterisk chips will the Memeiors win?

>2015: win against team missing 2/3 of their best players
>2016: 73 win team up 3-1 in the finals loses, blames it on a player missing 1 game when Love missed more time than any of them and still won
>2017: Get to the finals by playing injured teams, have to add a top 3 player to a 73 win team just to beat lelbron

The Silicon Valley Globalists will win at least 3 more meme rings.

If lebeta is still the best team in the east
I could see the warriors win 10 or 12 consecutive finals

My golden state warriors will win 10 consecutive legitimate championships, while lebeta retires and gives up in 2 years.

>Putting asterisks on things they can't control.
Okay, sure. If they cheated, okay. However, with your logic we can use asterisks on anything we don't like.

>again, like a faggot

>everyone else is doing it so it's okay
can't stand this meme
show me where the asterisk is next to the cavs comeback from down 3-1 with a concussed kevin love against the winningest team in the history of the nb

only warihurrs have the distinction of asterisk meme team.

the entire warriors team was injured and dramond was suspended for shutting down lebeta

so basically lie to save face gotcha

>entire warriors team injured

LOL

>drayboon acts like a nigger "shuts down lebron"

fucking LOL

The Warriors are the embodiment of everything wrong with professional sports today. Fuck them, Fuck Stephen Currys, Fuck Kevin Durant and Fuck the rest of their starting 5.

>Warriors Thread

K Y S
Y
S

LEBRON JAMES IS THE GOAT AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT YOU KEKS

I thought the asterisk was supposed to be for cheating or something.

forgot your *

It just means there is other important information that qualifies the title and puts in context

The funniest thing is when people congratulate the Memeiors for their play as if winning 3 vs 5 is an accomplishment.

The Warriors could win the next 5 championships in a row and it still wouldn't overshadow the fact that they went 73-9 and blew a 3-1 lead in the Finals desu

How did the narrative change from Cavs in 6 to the GSW are the greatest team ever assembled, lebeta cant do shit?

>Cavs in 6
I guess nobody pays attention to betting lines then?

This

This is 18-1 tier

What is this 3v5 meme?

not unless they 16-0

which they're about to do

Just checking. What did Golden State give up in order to get Durant?

>blames it on a player missing 1 game
2 players actually.
Also, Cavs aren't getting shit on because they added Durant. They're getting shit on because Tyronn Lue is a sham as a coach. Coaching is literally beating them. You can see it in the rotations and defense.

>beat 3 injured teams and sweep 1 legitimately
we 16-0 now, ebin

Stay mad, faggot

>tfw people bitch about warriors adding Durant, but Cleveland still has the highest payroll in the league

payroll is meaningless in nba

enjoy you're *