So, While we were cuddling last night, I found these marks on my girlfriend. What are they...

So, While we were cuddling last night, I found these marks on my girlfriend. What are they? She said she doesn't remember anything and might me something satanic because she saw some ghost and shit. Or maybe animal bites?

Attached: IMG_3175.jpg (480x640, 55K)

can't tell without tit pic

she's fine, tyrone just dropped his nuts on her after emptying them in her ass.

hicky's.

She is getting some dick on the side. Dump her.

Dem b hickeys mate. Bes o luck

do she have a heart shaped pillow with a something hard like a plastic gem every inch and half along is perimeter?

OP it's literally in a heart if she or you didn't do them she is cheating. Someone did them to her.

>hickeys
>heart shaped
>on her back in like the least sexual place ever
how cringe is the guy that did this to her? user, you have nothing to worry about, she has a gay best friend or something.

Cant tell if troll. Whatever. Thats obviously a series of hickeys in a heart shape. Dont be so fuckin retarded. She got fucked and sucked on. Pic unrelated

Attached: 1520918213137.jpg (236x236, 14K)

This is bait.

This. Don't worry about any guy cringe enough to suck a hickey shaped heart in a girls back. Holy shit.

Attached: 1493169257853.png (2000x2000, 295K)

over a dozen hickies in the shape of a heart? seriousley made me shutter. what are you both 12 year olds? and that satanic ghost cover story? your bitch is bushwacked throw her out on the freeway

Attached: 1519312339242.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

Quads don't lie

Shes a whore and someone put her under mind control.

It's the curse of the infidel. You better watch out guys! This is the New terror on earth the demon shit ghost that bites heart shapes on your gf back. You fool!!! *sigh*

You do realise that people like that exist, especially here, right?
Not everything outrageous is bait.

>OP just wants everyone to tell him his gf doing something so he can get off

>Taking the bait this hard

in this sense it OP in probably cuckold who gets off on humiliation. You're basically helping him stroke his dick by participating with anything but troll or innocuous responses.

she's a stigmatic. the devil put those marks there to test your love. much like the way the devil taunted Hercules when he fell in love with medusa's daughter, miss ee-zel.

Bait sympathizer detected

That's AIDS, bro, if that's even your gf

Nigga she cheated on you

I hope you're not actually retarded OP