>>763555277

I read a lot of threads like this. My question is, are you safe or safer with MAGA and conservative girls and women? They might be more redpilled and less eager to start about rape every instant or to start blewing anti-white propaganda every now and then.

Are conservative girls really better then other girls, or are they just as crazy but just hidden under a layer of conservativeness? I don't have a GF at the moment, but things like this place and islamic parties getting power turned me conservative, so I want some advice in this before I start with anything. I want a eoman which is intelligent and can think, not a brainless liberal left wing moron.

Attached: cute-girl-in-a-trump-MAGA-hat.jpg (1600x1053, 336K)

Just kill yourself

Asshole

Girls in MAGA hats or with strong conservative views are a lot more likely to be retarded. If you don't mind exploiting their naivity then yes, they are easier to manipulate than normal girls.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

fucking cuck

this mad
stay mad incel

You don't want a conservative or liberal girl, you want a moderate. Far right and left people are basically mentally retarded because they lack nuance for any subject, something that moderates have a good grasp on.

That's strange because to me liberal girls which care about identity politics while they don't think about getting raped themselves by whitey hating minorities look like the ones which are retarded.

How are the conservative ones retarded?

>How are the conservative ones retarded
he doesn't lile them

>be me, in law school
>start "tutoring" this conservative qt in class because she can't understand mergers and acquisitions (professor was senile and made no sense
>she won't fuck because she's mad at old boyfriend and...religion or something
>figure it's better than nothing
>oral great both ways
>tfw when she ends it right after cheating off my take home final exam and getting best grade in class (including a monetary award)

Moral of the story: they're all whores. Except conservative chicks understand being a whore is part of the game and are comfortable with that. But they're still hung up and repressed because their parents fucked them up.

Attached: guns.jpg (720x540, 120K)

claiming you went to law school
how adorable

Aww, that's a shame.

believing the bait

Conservative chicks have a better grasp on reality and aren't so self-hating. As long as you don't fuck one over you should be safe. Whereas with a leftist chick breathing wrong could set them on a violent path. As for Islamic chicks, you're likely to become a suicide bomber and not know it

Why do you think I would make a story (this particular story) like this up? Ironically, she went on to become a corporate lawyer for the division of Raytheon that makes tanks, in Florida, and probably has made a lot more money than I have.

Attached: 1510016967139.jpg (250x336, 28K)

because you are a loser IRL

Real conservative girls don't feel the need to wear MAGA hats. Those are the ones you want. Girls with MAGA hats on are posers trying to get inside the pants of BETA males who have rediscovered their masculinity.

next you will tell us real conservitive girls don't have sex

Well, one could argue that. But that doesn't mean I didn't go to law school. There are millions of lawyers out there in all different stages of winning and losing.

Attached: 1509650995473.jpg (739x751, 105K)

Only for the sole purpose of reproduction

still pretending to be a lawyer
being this pathetic

this retarded

But liberal chicks are so easy to trick into fucking

then they cry rape

Louisiana Trump supporters

Attached: 1514773913332.jpg (479x579, 79K)

stay mad princess

You

Attached: 1517734451371.jpg (602x397, 35K)

>still pretending to be a lawyer
>being this pathetic
Still shamelessly samefagging this thread with shitposts.
Being this conservative.
Son, you're very young. And you haven't done anything with your life. But let me tell you something: of all the things you can do with your life, becoming a lawyer is not one of the big ones (though some people imagine it is). Certainly not big enough to lie about it on the internet. And yes, I am trolled.

Attached: 1509991374493.png (1080x1920, 1.79M)

lovin' your tears

being this pathetic

Imagine being this scared of women who aren't nazis

All women are whores. Conservative chicks are just hotter.

Monica

It is very normal to be scared of liberal women for how mentally unstable and delusional they are.

I've fucked them all. There is no difference in amount of crazy between right and left wing. Anybody who says otherwise is grinding some ideological ax and is probably a virgin anyway.

The only thing liberal women need is a good hard dicking to keep them in place and once they start acting out of turn, a good slap to the face to keep them inline. They'll listen trust me. I know it's scary to do that in this climate, but they're attracted to a man that just doesn't care about the faux pas. Just treat them like whores in the bedroom, and then treat them like children in public.

Hell, imagine the moral and intellectual shallowness.

its a choice you gotta make a liberal girlfriend or a meth head girlfriend who's exes include her brother her dad her cousin her grandpa and her rottweiler.

being this retarded
apparently proud of it too.

incel detected

did i strike a nerve cletus?

proving how retarded he is to the whole world.
stay mad princess

yes

that you are princess

>calling people 'princess'
>wears women's dresses in private

The projection is strong with this one.

Sadly, it's you who doesn't see who's being the obvious retard and princess.

Why don't you faggots just fuck already.

sure bud

at least im not some Appalachian mongoloid inbred animal

Attached: 1510708562806.jpg (460x690, 51K)

said the virgin.

ad hom reply
loser confirmed

*yawn*

neither am I

ok

and you continue to prove my point. keep going princess

*yawn*

thats someone else lol multiple people *yawn at your posts fag

This

I actually really want to fuck a MAGA girl. Fucking the shit out of a racist bitch would feel so good.

Funnily enough, I would NEVER be intimate with a woman wearing that cap.
It's like an insta boner kill.

when you're this retarded

incel confirmed

Are you going to wife her up, bust your ass working hard, put a passel of babies in her belly and live the American dream? Then yes, MAGA all day.

Are you a weak-chinned, soyboy incel who wants some game to spit to try to bed Lauren Southern? Give it up, homeslice, what you want is to try out for the beta orbiter role of a landwhale feminist.

virgin detected

Samefagging this hard

No worries, kid, somewhere out there is a sissy boy that was surgically enhanced just for you.

faggot

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (385x151, 8K)

>He doesn't like what I like

Attached: 0t85sa4b2v8z.jpg (480x360, 15K)

maybe it will be you

And yet, collectivism never works and always leads to oppression and misery, while capitalism has brought more comfort and freedom to the “poor” than any system in history. .

Attached: 662C89CE-A8D4-42F4-96F4-96C031AADFF0.jpg (750x483, 66K)

So that's a bad review on them then? Telling me it wasn't good? :/

>reee I don't want a liberal womyn who will scream rape and fuck naggers!!!!
>reee I'm conservative and I want an intelligent woman who can think!11!!

I'm pretty sure you don't. Not to say liberal women are what you are asking for, but I'm 100% you wouldn't like an intelligent women because she would more than likely disagree with you because you're a shill who wears MAGA hats in public. first reply was right just kill yourself this is fucking embarrassing.

People are just scared of losing the welfare state especially on Sup Forums lol

Bear in mind your on a hive mind of five year olds that suck Lord Trump's ween

It's still surprising that there's people out there in the world who honestly believe this. Sad.

wrong as usual

he does this all the time

you really are retarded kid

this retarded

incel detected

kek where is this ugly fucker from I feel like I know it

I would be honored

Conservative
Inteligent

You can choice only one

I'm an incel yet I called you treating women like dogs sad. Alrighty then Billy-Bob, let me know how that goes for ya

#F >

ah you fucked it up smh

>He doesn't agree with me
>Better call him retarded

Attached: 1487299520742.jpg (343x343, 20K)

stay mad retard

this retarded

you believe this because you are retarded

>Having certain standards means you're retarded

Attached: 1499627430369.jpg (432x600, 47K)

go back to pol fag with all the other inbred trump cucks

You do realize that unregulated capitalism led to the great depression right?

being this retarded

implying
its what losers do

this retarded

Dated 2 conservatives, batshit insane. Lots of repressed issues

Oh please explain how being turned off by something means I'm retarded.

Attached: 839.png (400x345, 223K)

>greentext

Billy-Bob you can barely type 30 wpm, it's actually ok to respecc women who deserve it nowadays mmkay? I suggest who up your vocab and look up what incel means. Retard.