Hurr durr i'm smarter than you and here's why

>hurr durr i'm smarter than you and here's why

i fucking hate this guy, and i honestly cant put my finger on it. All he does is jerk off about how much he knows about a topic because he did a week of research on it, and if he's not qualified to talk about it he just brings on someone who shares his point of view to explain to you why he's right.

Literally all of the episodes of this show are biased and completely incorrect sometimes and i'm surprised all my friends buy into this shit.

There is very little I hate more than that stupid meme haircut.

>It's another "why does this liberal mouthpiece disagree with me!?" episode

I think of him as the bastard child of Alton Brown and Reddit.

It should just be called Adam Reddits Everything. It just has that amount of snark and liberal talking points that annoys the shit out of me.

There's some good segments though, I like the recent video he did on Prescription Drugs being just as potentially harmful as Street Narcotics.

I don't see the problem, his show is basically Penn & Teller Bullshit.

Also, you're acting like he's personally doing all of this. You realize he's just an actor and all the research and scripting is done by writers, right?

except he's not and talks about how he personally does most of what he says on the show

Which episodes do you disagree with?

Well, even if that's the case he's still using citations to back up what he says. A lot of what he talks about has been re-enforced by other TV shows as well.

Plenty of them are common knowledge pandering to liberals but other ones are pure ideology, such as the "Why gaming is a male medium" and he refutes his own argument by having a kid say "Well most of those girls that play games are mobile gamers" and he just brushes it off by saying "Well they're still gamers and console games should pander to the mobile market." Literally refuting the point that completely destroys his argument with "well, if i put an arbitrary inclusion it's the same thing."

>GRR WHY DOES HE THINK HE'S SO SMART AND GOTTA TALK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME GRRR

Oh look it's another "user doens't know shows have writers" episode. Lame.

most of the citations are biased or have specific special circumstances, such as the 1 in 5 rape study that includes being "convinced into sexual intercourse" as rape. As i said, biased.

I was also put-off by that episode, but for the most part it's an alright show.

You sound triggered bro. Head to your safe space

I'd honestly love to see a picture of your haircut

You'll bully me for my generic Korean twink haircut.

I was going to bully you but now I'm turned on

I like him.
I don't agree with him on lots of stuff, but I appreciate that he puts effort into learning his stuff, memorising it, and delivering it well/good acting.

This is kind of weird. I use to watch Olde English skits all the time. I didn't know he had a show now.

>so what if she has herpes you probably do too in fact everyone does even babies and dogs

into the trash

Don't forget the Border Wall episode.

>Hurr durr Drumpf

All Donald Trump is asking for is immigration practices that are as strict as the rest of the world's. As an American you can't just hop the border to Canada you have to put in a lot of work to move there. Why should it be any different for Mexicans?

College humor became shit because of this election.

Your move meme master

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

>>hurr durr i'm smarter than you and here's why

so you are mad he acts like everyone else here

I thought you were going to look shit, but I actually have similar hair to yours.

I apologize, move along everyone.

SameDamn

i fucking hate this guy, and i honestly cant put my finger on it. All he does is jerk off about how much he knows about a mainstream nerdy topic because he did an hour of research on it
POINTS! XD

>Literally all of the episodes of this show are... completely incorrect sometimes

Excellent point.

pls be in london

You sound a bit defensive there.

so it was his stance on video games that triggered you? kek

never change, autismos

That face just screams DOUCHE. Especially with that hair.

You know you have to be 18 to go on this site right?

You sound like a Trump supporter.

>ITT: Muh feefees were hurt today...
Adam is ok.

the girl is hot though

The tie is too wide. The tie should be the same width as the suit jacket lapel.

Literally who?

dont you have teh same hairstyle as the style you said you hated?

i honestly cant tell the difference

>>hurr durr i'm smarter than you and here's why

Isn't that the whole point of his character? To be a smug, obnoxious party-pooper?

>pure ideology

*sniff* and so on and so forth

The sides in the OP image are nearly buzzed.

That is the meme.

>hates capitalism
>loves cocaine

>he
I'm sure he has writers, retard. And very little sway in the topic he has to discuss every episode.
This show is shit tho. The one episode I saw flowed like the Hudson river and the jomes were terrible.

more like tourettes motor tics and cocaine

Did you really think he was supposed to be likable?

>remember that show Penn & Teller: BS? Let's do the same thing but worse!

kek bro, its obvious youre pressing your teeth together really hard to make your jawline more visible, i can tell from the abrupt/nonsmooth cutoff.

While it's true that you've probably know someone with asymptomatic herpes or might even have it yourself, all I got from that episode was that one of the writers has noticeable, full blown painful red sore herpes and constantly tries to justify his/her fucking randos without telling them about said herpes.

we /soc/ now?

5/10 desu