What is considered "cool" these days?

What is considered "cool" these days?

Attached: 86cbefa93572f4e352ed8b19b67a1e38.jpg (773x1043, 124K)

the real cool people dont care whats cool

killing themselves, you should try it op

Not vaping, also who cares?

Vaping. I get mad dick (male here)

ice

Attached: ice.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Devote your life to social media and develop narcissistic personality disorder.

Now you're cool.

Well, when I grew up, you weren't cool unless you peed your pants. So I'd say peeing your pants is probably still pretty hot right now.

And if peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis. Right boys? Checkmate.

/thread

this. like whatever the fuck you want
sage

Only homos vape. Seriously

Eating ass.

What if I vape some of that dank kush? Does that make me hip?

We'll start with not wearing a shirt over a shirt.

This is a high school, now college student who was intimidated by vapers. I guarantee it.

yeah, cool people smoke tar and glass and get cancer! vaping and being healthy is for fags XD

Negerfiig

That’s not what I said. People who vape are gay. If you started smoking cigs in the last 15-20 years you are ignorant trash.

BACK ON THE BUS

but vaping is a healthier alternative to a fun recreation that humans enjoy. why is it gay just because youre a little bitch who doesnt like to live life to the fullest?

maybe you wouldnt be such an uptight little faggot if you vaped some time and chilled out.

suicide

not giving a fuck about what's cool and what's not

Lost.

Off to LBGT board with ya. It’s ok to be gay son

Definitely not that

>You're trash
>For not liking the same things I like

Attached: oh come on now...gif (352x217, 1.9M)

Why is your throat always clogged with cock?

Is that cock or cigarettes you like?

Or Clogged with Logs

Attached: 54260D83-5940-43D3-AF23-39F764D27E22.jpg (480x723, 289K)

Both.

>trying this hard to force a pathetic non-meme
kek

My sides

Attached: EB0BEE14-BF9F-4346-AB9B-6F59BF9AD087.jpg (474x256, 23K)

Well would you?

Attached: B48F1FE4-1C1E-47AE-8247-D68F9CA19C37.jpg (474x463, 24K)

Chronic depression and hating trump

Trips checked Logged and throats very clogged

Attached: 0B2D8B51-A65E-4338-9591-3778DD212409.jpg (474x687, 67K)

i dont smoke or vape but I just think people who are against vaping cause its "gay" are just retards who have oppressed homosexuality within themselves. its so obvious. if you dont like vaping, you wouldnt even bother thinking or mentioning it. but you constantly go on about how gay it is, and how a vape pen = a cock... must be because you have cock on your mind constantly

peeing your pants is the COOLEST!

laugh at your pathetic mental illness?
laugh at your desperate efforts to force a non-meme?
entertain myself at your cringey "ima create a meme" idiocy?
of course!
ha ha ha!

nah it's gay

Dude take it easy I don’t care if you gay, no one does

enjoy constantly thinking about dicks and fags :D
must be a nice life

Soy IPA"s

Can you feel it slidding down?

Attached: 2A2BF0EC-EC5E-4FBB-A028-FF5FB45EB249.jpg (474x356, 32K)

what i see from here is a desperate beta cuck with a mental illness trying really hard to be edgy and unique,
and that makes me laugh at how pathetic you are!

This, and only this

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

being rich and successful is generally pretty cool, society is fairly materialistic and driven towards idolizing those that live lives with access to expensive things, expensive style, expensive cars, expensive houses, expensive hair, expensive skin care, expensive trainers to keep you in shape perfectly, expensive cameras to capture your expensive trips to paradise locations where you eat expensive foods and post it on instagram/facebook so other people can see it and realize how they have less money than you

that's about the jist of it, 50/50 looks/money, the better looking you are the more naturally you will just climb the social ladder and be more likely to make money without trying, otoh if you are ugly it will take quite a lot of money to make you cool unless you are just very smart and have a high level of social acuity/good sense of humor

Dude can you fucking relax? Are you afraid of being cool?

Being a healthy, stable, and strong person. People flock to you if you're competent and reliable.

This only Andy is cool. Sucking Logs is cool. Vaping is gay. Do we understand one another

Attached: tryingtoohard.jpg (350x488, 70K)

True, I don't know why the stigma. But TBQH most people who cape in public are arrogant assholes/try-hards.
>mfw off tobacco for over 10 months now

Attached: 1479418040839.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)