Are you in a cuckold relationship or ever got cuckolded?

Are you in a cuckold relationship or ever got cuckolded?
Post pics/stories here

Attached: tumblr_ovm3scmPYd1vykl3ao1_1280.jpg (640x1136, 99K)

Bump

Attached: 36C47275-C773-4A53-8F68-1ADEFE401536-462-000000A2BA2225F0.jpg (168x299, 5K)

Does it count as a cuckold relationship if my wife's a cuckqueen and like's watching me be a bull and breed her friends/coworkers?

yeah

Attached: 1521679867151.jpg (1200x686, 65K)

post cuck

Attached: 1521608030744.jpg (620x1126, 334K)

Attached: 1521608364146.jpg (640x1136, 87K)

Attached: 1521608434275.jpg (640x1136, 79K)

Attached: 1521608486225.jpg (720x1280, 107K)

Attached: 1521608019462.jpg (640x1136, 70K)

all i got

Attached: 1521607012776.gif (300x139, 783K)

These pics would be hot without the fake faggy captions

I always shag girlfriends and wives

The ones that flirt are always unsatisfied with their husbands or bfs and need a night to go crazy eith a real man for a change

Way i see it i feel bad for them locked in a frustrating relationship so im throwing them a throbbing lifeline. Win win

i am, with a college slut

watch her fuck?

ive watched her give blowjobs

Teach me how you accomplished this. I would love this sort of relationship.

Does she find you friends/coworkers to breed?

Also have you actually impregnated any of these married girls?

We swing but on occasion I enjoy watching my wife with another guy one on one.

its mostly her just hooking up with 3-4 guys a week

It's not hard. If you can manipulate someone to cuck you, you can easily do it the other way around.

I literally just make it sound like I'm bored/not interested anymore if stuff like that doesn't happen, and that's how I got her to cuck me, or got myself to cuck her. Works both ways.

nice dubs btw

i dont know if i want a full on swinger whatever relationship, but id like some light cuck shit like if my gf made out with someone at a club

Any women here want to lock me in chastity and cuck me

> Best friends wife has always been flirty with me
> One day we are hanging out and get really drunk
> Best friend goes to the other room to pass out and sleep
> Best friends wife start getting REALLY flirty
> one thing leads to another
> Eventually we are fucking in the room right next to him
> I almost back out because I don't want to wrong my friend
> She insists that he would like it and asks me to film it so she can share it
> Agree to do so
> eventually cum in her pussy
> She shows him the video some days later
> He apparently starts to cry and leaves, never comes back
> Never heard from him again other than divorce papers
> We still occasionally hook up and fuck

Video clip very related (from that very night). She is wearing the cheap ring he bought.

Attached: wmissprd.webm (800x450, 1.4M)

i dont believe you

Gold.

i just like to get my girl tributes. she doesn't interact with the guys but she still enjoys the pics and the fact that she turns other guys on.

Attached: 1499727191534.jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

dumb faggot, if they were unsatisfied in their relationships they would just leave. they are not trapped in it they just want to whore themselves out. you may feel good fucking others gf and wives but in the end you are nothing but a sextoy for them

I can't really prove it, but from what she told me, he had always begged her to do exactly this, but when it actually happened, he regretted it and things were never the same. So consider this before you start exploring such a fetish.

i recently found out that my crush (who rejected and friendzoned me) fucked our friend, and has also been fucking her fwb for months.

more pics of her

These autists get off on this cringy fake text shit....

this

more?

i got a job out of state and my girlfriend is a pretty big slut so we worked out a deal that she can fuck whoever she wants as long as she tells me before hand and the same goes me not really cucking but close i guess

This is an actual cuckold video filmed for the husband, who wasn't even in the room with her. Still looking for the perspectives from his/her phone

Attached: 1518791824038.webm (386x690, 1.97M)

I wanna be but the lady isn’t into it.

If you wanna RP cucking me kik me at hughhugh22

nope

what do you want to see?

JEWISH TRICKS, DAY 2,190,014

Not the same persons but obv more videos,any type if you have any other

I just could not make my girlfriend cum so I allowed her to fuck with her ex-fwb again.

quads checked \o/

>Believing what a woman tells you and betraying a friend

Attached: 1521414589562.png (256x256, 114K)

Attached: 001133.jpg (957x620, 120K)

I got cheated on once.
I stayed with her.

Still not cucked. Because when I found out, I started fucking her best friend.

I stayed with her because her pussy was fucking amazing. She was also willing to take it in the ass, I just kept fucking her friend. At one point she busted me for fucking her, and I came clean, but later that day I found out she had been getting it on with her best friend as well.

Solution?

She stopped fucking the other dude

We confronted Leslie (her best friend) that we both knew she was having sex behind our backs.

We all agreed that none of us wanted to stop. We decided that I was both their boyfriend, and they were each other's girlfriend.
It was a 3 way couple basically. ALL jealousy went away. It was glorious, neither me nor Sara had to limit ourselves to only each other, and Leslie got to have both of us. I have been in a couple VERY loving relationships since then, but nothing has been the level of peace and love that the 3 of us had.

We eventually broke up over some high school bullshit. But all 3 of us look back at it fondly (we are still in touch)

>Once more or less cucked a guy.
>Met some girl in the bus
> started talking on the way everyday.
>She wasnt super pretty but she was ok.
>At some point, her boyfriend starts coming along to get her back home in the evening.
>She sits next to me and he always just stand there, says nothing and we talk the whole way. >Start seeing her outside for drinks and whatnot but with other people, sometimes her boyfriend as well.
>We hook up a few times and end up fucking >tell her I like to keep it that way cause it makes me hard to be cheating in front of her boyfriend.
>She ended up breaking up with him a few weeks after though
>didn't last long with me neither after that.
Quite a funny story looking back.

I have a buddy I have been close friends with since like 7th grade
He dates the kinds of girls that like guys like me, usually more than guys like him.
I fucked his first GF several times. I swore I would never do it again and felt bad about it.

He came to me all upset because he knew she cheated on him and he couldn't figure out who or why. I helped him through it, while still fucking his GF. I literally fucked her in his bed while he was taking a shower before we were all going out once.

Then his next GF
Fucked her. Wasn't trying, it just sort of happened. I felt HORRIBLE, like almost wanted to kill myself for being such a bad friend.

Next 2 GFs
Fucked both

He is single for the next like 10 years, dates some chicks, nothing big. Focusing on his career

We have been friends for like 15 years at this point.

He is married, lives a few streets over from me. Moved there so we could be close and hang out in each other's garages drinking beer working on our motorcycles and shit.

He has been married a couple years now. I fuck his wife on a regular basis. She is a stay at home mom, I work from home. He NEVER gets home till 6:30ish.

I stopped feeling bad and now get off on the fact that I have fucked every one of his girls since his first GF. His wife got her tubes tied after their baby, so I don't even have to wear a condom, I just blow it in her. We even went away for the weekend once when he had to go on a mid week to mid week business trip, I took her to Colorado to ski. We fucked nonstop. I fucked her in the fucking woods in the snow.

He complains that his wife is boring in bed and barely ever wants sex and won't suck his dick. He complained about her not sucking his dick less than 2 hours after she had sucked mine

And I am not some uber Chad. I am just good at getting girls into bed. Probably because I am a "bad boy" type and pretty funny. Girls eat that shit up.
I am a bad person :(

I fuck a co-workers wife pretty frequently. He likes to watch and jerk himself off, but doesn't often join in. Thankfully, they're not into any of that autistic cuck shit or humiliation. It's a goddamn good time...

You are a horrible person. I hope you wind up dead in the gutter. Hopefully at the hands of an illegal immigrant you wanted let in.

lol what gives you the idea that I am pro illegals?

But yes, I am a horrible person. I am well aware of that.

Last Christmas my wife finally got fucked by her first BBC while I was away visiting family.

Attached: 14AF2605-70A5-458D-8D57-8C43EE81E735.jpg (960x1280, 236K)

Not a beta cuckold, more a stag who allowed my wife to fuck a colleague

I think the thing with his wife is what will be the end of it, the situation that will bring it all to a head and end the friendship.
We have been fucking so often and for so long, and he goes away for work a lot, that she now has half a dresser of clothing here in my bedroom. She has a toothbrush in my bathroom and her own towel. She has lingerie here that he has never seen and never will. She straight up told me she never really wears anything special for him, she has a fucking cheerleader uniform and a french maid outfit here.

They have a great relationship with her parents who LOVE taking care of the kid, so its not even a little suspicious that she leaves the kid there for the day somewhat often, and she tells him she likes to have some "me time" (meaning time for herself) when he is gone so she takes the kid to the grandparents nearly every time and just stays with me.

I know she is starting to have feelings for me, and I have some feels for her. WHich is bad, letting feelings get into it is what ruins everything.

Other than the fact that if it comes to a head it will be VERY messy for all involved (including myself) but there is no way I would have her as my woman because if she would cheat on him, she would probably cheat on me. Although she VERY often says that she wishes she had met me first and that had we met first we probably would have been married and be so happy together.
Its kinda fucked up. He called me about something last night about 20 min after I went to bed, I answered in case it was an emergency, but even as I talked to him, my head was resting on a pillow that smelled like his wife's hair.

This is the first time I have talked about this openly, its making me feel pretty shitty now that I look at it all in front of me.

This is why I don't believe in karma

It's pretty sick that you still call that a friendship

Still weak

Of all the things posted here, I almost actually believe this. You talk about feelings more than fucking. I still want to know if she takes it in the ass for you though...

So what's the next step? A mountain goat or a chimpanzee?

Attached: disgusting.gif (300x300, 1.46M)

yeah you're a fucking piece of trash, never really wanted a complete stranger to actually drop dead before now

>Still weak

Only sexual inadequates with self-confidence problems feel the need to go into a thread on a topic they don't like and criticise people who do.
You'll bleat on about how macho you are on an anonymous image board, and the irony will not even occur to you.

Why not both?

Yeah at this point I wonder what is wrong with me. Maybe I am a little sociopathic. I do feel guilt for it. But when I think about Mandy laying next to me in bed..

Fuck man even when we aren't fucking we have a good time.

I have thought about picking some kind of fight or starting some kind of major argument to have an excuse to end the friendship, but that would severely limit the access Mandy and I have to each other.

With us being friends, its no big deal for me to be there hanging out. If he comes home and sees my car there, I just run out to the garage and stand there fishing through his tool box for something I need to borrow for my bike. (only happened once, but that is what I did, she ran and jumped in the shower so she 1. wouldn't be frantically getting dressed as he walked in and 2. Wouldn't smell like sex)

I have tried. I got the head in once but even with most of a bottle of wine in her and lots of lube it was too painful for her. My dick isn't THAT big, but whatever. I didn't want to hurt her. She does love having me finger her ass though. There is a small vibrator in the dresser in my bedroom that she likes to have in her ass while we fuck sometimes.

Do you feel loyalty towards anyone? Do you have other friends that you would not fuck over like that?

>Be me
>Be fucking this girl I meet at a party for a few weeks but not in a relationship
>She starts dating my best friend
>They go out for a while but he suspects that she's still attracted to me
>Find out that he's attracted to me (we're both bi)
>They invite me to a threesome
>Think it's a trap but agree to it anyway
>Meet up at hers and we all fuck
>Meet up several more times
>Best friend slowly becomes less and less involved
>"Threesomes" eventually become me just fucking his girlfriend while he watches (he says he doesn't want to do anything when either of us make a move on him beyond kissing)
>One day he breaks down crying while I'm eating her out and confesses that he hasn't been happy with this for some time
>Ends the fuck sessions
>Best friend hates me for cucking him
>All of our mutual friends hate me
>His gf still has feelings for me but isn't allowed to talk to me

tl;dr don't have nsa sex with your friends

If its any consolation I just cancelled our dinner plans for tonight. He is gone till Sunday and we planned a fancy dinner then back to my place for a bottle of her favorite wine (which happens to be one of my favorites as well) then what would certainly have been sex and her staying the night again.

I cancelled them because I feel like shit about all this now.

I doubt this will be the end, but at least I am not doing it again tonight.

I've never really thought about it. As I sit here trying to imagine the situation with my other friends, all I can think about is if it was Mandy, and in that case I can't see that I wouldn't do it. But if it wasn't her? I don't know. I would love to say I wouldn't.

Hahaha, I can't wait until he finds out, snaps, and then kills your punk ass

Nah I know him, he isn't that type of guy. He will basically calmly tell me to get off his property and never come back. He would leave her probably within a couple days and move somewhere probably like other side of the city. He makes good money like I do so I don't see him just sticking around, he has options. Child support wouldn't ruin him and he would probably try for custody anyway. (good luck with that)

I would probably take it worse than he would.

Small cock and still needs a cockring. Not much of a bull. 1/10

Attached: 04396b98-cd74-4165-808d-7fd039b63036.jpg (640x640, 100K)

Fuck it, I got past it. She just called me and to tell me she bought the Alice in Wonderland outfit I like and was I sure I didn't want her to come over?

She is on her way here now. I am gonna hop in the shower and shave so we can leave right away and we can go hit happy hour at this texmex place before we go to dinner later.

Attached: 135560445.png (480x360, 156K)

I mean, I still feel bad, but I know we are going to have a great time tonight, the place I am taking her for happy hour has AMAZING margaritas and live music. I have been fucking her this long, really what does it matter if we continue with our relationship? Would me stopping no change what we have done in the past so many times? No, so why bother. I know she has been looking forward to this all week and so have I (not just the sex, but the going out for happy hour/dinner/hanging out downtown maybe get a drink and see a band or something, Austin has a million and a half bands playing on any given Friday night and we both love live music)

my gf was sending nudes to men on instagram whilst i was watching as she didnt know i had her password she said she was there little whore hmu sugarbeaby on kik if you want to see her

I know those lips and tits anywhere, Taylor Jay

it does not

>if they were unsatisfied in their relationships they would just leave

autist detected. you clearly have no understanding of the female mind if this is what you think.
plenty of women stay with men they don't love out of fear, necessity, or obligation. most women make decisions based on emotion before logic.