I have some questions about Kratom Sup Forums?

I have some questions about Kratom Sup Forums?

-is it addictive?
-how much to take first time/what to expect?
-how safe is it?

Thanks

Attached: IMG_0050.jpg (230x219, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9-TrCUTg_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It tastes like shit and the feeling is not worth the terrible taste.

not even a good feeling and can make you extremely nauseous which ruins whatever feeling you get. do not recommend

please use google

I literally took 30 caps at one time and felt nothing but discomfort and herb burps. Ive tried many many kinds. Literally have no clue why people use it. Use eitzolam instead.

Is it addictive?

It's addictive in the same way that marijuana is addictive... as in you can enjoy the experience so much you go and seek it out.

What to expect?

expect a mild opiate like high, with some euphoria. I would not recommend taking with weed as the combo has caused me headaches.

Take 1-2 grams your first dose. Taking more won't necessarily boost the positive effects but greatly increasing the risk of increasing the negative effects.

You can strain Kratom through a filter to decrease the amount of plant matter your taking in, and the alkaloids will still remain in the strained kratom. This will put less stress on your gastrointestinal system.

If you have problems with heart burn, acid reflux, or Irritable bowel syndrome I do not reccomend taking Kratom and the negative effects will outweigh the positive.

But if you're a relatively healthy person, and you don't have digestive issues, and taking kratom doesn't cause an onset of those symptoms, than I would say it's safe to take regularly

>I have some questions about Kratom Sup Forums?
>-is it addictive?
Yes. But the withdrawals feel like a mild cold/flu
>-how much to take first time/what to expect?
I'd keep it to like 3 tablespoons.
>-how safe is it?
Mostly safe. If you take too much you'll feel a little wobbly and probably throw up.
>Thanks

Keep your intake low, and skip several days between usage if you can afford that luxury. If you're taking it for chronic pain or anxiety/mood disorders, just don't give in to the urge to increase your dosage. It's an opioid receptor agonist, so all the tolerance and dependence bullshit applies to kratom too

>expect a mild opiate like high

"mild" is a very generous expression for feeling a little bit light headed. Thats like describing a single beer to a mild full blown DMT breaktrough.

I can see were you are going with it but opioides are a completely different game.

Used for pain relief.

I don’t take it but my girlfriend does every day for her chronic pain. Better than taking pharmaceutical bullshit. It will soon become illegal though already happened in San Diego

Don't listen to user above me.

3 tablespoons is like a 6-8 gram dose. That would be way overkill for your first dose. Take one if you want to be a hero, and half if you want to be sane.

*comparing

Also user it contains the same alkaloids as Opiates that's why it is always compared to an Opiate high.

More stuff:
The high varies depending on the batch. But you can get a really nice relaxing effect but youll never get as shit faced as you would with violin or w/e.
Buy leaf powder. I would toss and wash with water. Be SUPER careful not to inhale at all if you do this method.

I wouldn't mix with anything else because I feel it would be overshadowed completely.

Yeah I take that back. Just start very light because it's easy to overdo it.

Just smoke weed

If you're just looking to get high there are plenty of xan/benzo alternatives.

or you could you know..... just smoke weed

marijuana balances out the nausea, but at that point is becomes like hydros, it's a catch 22

1. Hardly. Youd have to take it every day for a few weeks but dont give it the benifit of doubt.
2. 3-5, if you dont feel anything, repeat process. No more than 10-15 or you WILL throw up.
3. Theres a risk for psychosis and slight risk of dependency. With constant use, it can kill motivation/make it hard to pee/make you drowsy the day after.

Best of luck. I prefer red vein. Bali is so good.

I thought I'd add that a 2 gram dose of kratom from one batch can be exponentially more powerful than kratom from another batch, which is why when you get a new batch of kratom you should always take a low dose first.

Not everybody wants to smoke weed.

High dose edibles are the best high on the planet.

Nothing beats taking 1000 mg of pure thc straight to the dome.

See

This isnt true. If used daily kratom is addictive and can have very harsh withdrawal symptoms ie insomnia, shakes, head aches, muscle aches, congestion, runny nose. Theres more but its alot worse than caffeine withdrawal unlike what some people try to say.

I think the reason we tend to "skip over" kratom's withdrawl effects is because its practically nothing compared to an opiate withdrawl.

Man, if you thought coming off of kratom is hard...

This. Everyone in this thread is shit at giving advice. You gotta stop being lazy OP, the info is out there.

How is this shit advice? Its literally the easiest thing to pull off.

>put 5 pills in hand
>swallow
>wait 20 minutes
We told him everything he needs to know. Its pretty hard to give shit advice on this subject.

Maybe you haven't taken enough or you took some faux shit? Everyone's body is different too, maybe you're just one of the unlucky ones that can't feel the effects.

I get a wonderful euphoric high when I take my proper dose of high quality kratom. And this is coming from an ex junkie that used to shoot 5 bundles of heroin a day.

Tried it once got salmonella.

It's a knockoff pain medication utilizing the same ionotropic neurological pathways as any other opiate (yes, it's an opiate synthetase). Congratulations on the Diet Pepsi version of pain medication dependency, which will come quietly.

Kratom apologists are cancerous fools.

Attached: 1493530719487.jpg (520x500, 144K)

youtube.com/watch?v=l9-TrCUTg_0

Nice bait, friend. Can i try?

KrAtOm Is GaY

Did i do it?

You right. Only saw the first 4 posts. I think OP is just dumb for not doing a quick google search.

>but opioides are a completely different game.
For three weeks, until you develop a tolerance and haven't shit for three weeks.

Nope, not "gay", but certainly a subject of the illusory "anything not made in a kike laboratory is natural and therefore incapable of threatening my and my body" correlation.

Attached: 1493532400723.png (661x721, 355K)

nature evolves for millions of years creating a plant called kratom.. fuck boi comes along and calls it a knock of. who or what did nature knock off? Not saying it's good fuck idk i just started googling this shit after OP mentioned it.

Please see the logical end of:

Attached: 1494283046282.jpg (219x265, 32K)

I mean, i get that. As far as i know, nobody in here claimed it was harmless? Its like a step below swallowing some percocets. You can still form addiction. Nothing is ever 100% safe and you wont live forever. The choice is ultimately yours.

At first if you take the right amount it feels like 30 mgs of codeine. Don't do everyday, will cause withdrawals. Ask me how I know. It's cool I guess, don't abuse it.

And there you have arrived at an ethical conclusion of self-efficacy in value-orientation. This is a final stage of moral development, according to predominant social psychological theories and practice. We, namely myself, cannot hope all people reading these words are at that level of self-knowledge, awareness, or composure. Therefore, it is an ethical responsibility to falsify the claims of a person who has not exhibited the hallmarks of maturity indigenous to a person who does not struggle with "whether or not" they should use Kratom. If they were comfortable and competent, they wouldn't be reaching out for social affirmation (the second stage of moral development.)

What you are seeing, then, is an ethical responsibility to object to wanton substance-consumption without rational consideration of reasonable consequences.

Attached: WullHelloDereYungMan.png (237x441, 153K)

nice

lol just do heroin u nub

but it calms the nausea so

Eat a big one and go sniff so more of your on farts

Indubitably, you faggot.

watch psyched substance faggot he covers it nicely

>is it addictive?
yes but slightly less so than alcohol (don't go crazy though, you will build a tolerance if you aren't careful) it's significantly less addictive than actual opiates though.
>I'd say roughly 3 grams is a good start but make sure to drink tons and tons of water. It WILL dehydrate you fast
>how safe is it?
several studies have shown that kratom is not damaging to the organs unlike actual opiates. that is why so many studies show kratom is a very promising healthier alternative to actual opiates.

Another little tidbit of information. The same way marijuana has "strains", kratom has various different 'veins' for different uses.

You post this same thread everyday.
How do you not have enough information by now you fucking nigger faggot?
It's kratom. Not fucking herion.
Get some and try it.
Fuck

Addictive when taken daily. Take it every 3 days or once a week. Very safe, t. daily kratom user for 3 years. Expect it to be great your first time. Take 2.5g or 3g. Don't buy capsules, it takes longer to process in your gut. Don't get it from headshops, buy it online.

Attached: 18b60c28c4cda20444a96c0c096d27bea1056fcf016d530f753b2de3bb105afb.png (640x480, 288K)

> it takes longer to process in your gut. Don't get it from headshops, buy it online.

he's correct. I prefer to drink it in tea-form. Also if you want the duration of the 'high' to last longer; drink juices with plenty of vitamin C in it.

Fucking this right here. Don't let anyone tell you that kratom isn't addictive. It simply isn't true. I used kratom to kick a 15 year alcohol addiction, and it was effective at making that easier, but I'm as dependent on the kratom now as I ever was on the sauce. It's a lot easier to function as a kratom user than it is as an alcoholic, but it's still not pleasant to be this hooked on something.

Since I can't force you to go to medical school, look for "Essential Psychopharmacology: Neuroscientific Basis and Practical Application." It's a little dated, now, but will help you build a framework for dose/response interactions and endogenous mediations for pretty much all substances you will encounter on a semi-regular basis, especially H1 and H2-receptor types.

Do yourself a fucking favor.

Attached: CmonMan.png (495x323, 154K)

stick them in your ass and fuck off

Look at Mr fancy talk over here y'all.

I just want to add that kratom also makes playing video games 10x more enjoyable. More so than weed.

It makes me lose interest in shit. Including games.

if it makes you feel any better. At least you replaced your addiction with a healthier one. Although you might not like being chemically dependent on it, at least you aren't damaging your organs (ie liver cirrhosis, cancers, wet brain, etc...)

Yeah I agree, it's a matter of harm reduction. I'm working on slowly weaning myself off the kratom right now. I've tried this before and given up but I've made a lot more progress this time. Wish me luck.

I'm way passed the point of "hot cheetos taste so good when I'm on weed/kratom"

what's you've been an addicted to a substance it's more like a relief when taking it than an actual high.

I will substantiate this. The efficacy of many substances lies within the remediation of withdrawal symptoms more than the initial Base --> Threshold Achievement model of drug interaction.

Grapefruit and ~25-30mg of DXM are great potentiators as well.

Attached: 1500313615396.jpg (1469x1102, 320K)

>Grapefruit
I dunno about the other shit but I've tried this and it doesn't do shit

Quick question about L synth

-The Works Toilet Bowl cleaner (Hydrogen Chloride)
-Mixed with Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
-Mixed with Cream of Tartar (tartaric acid)
-Add crushed Morning Glory seeds and stir. Wait until the foam dissolves.
-Strain solution through coffee filter
-Do a couple times to get the most out of the seeds.
-Add Mountain Dew Code Red for citric acid to final solution (no seeds)
-boil on high for a minute or two.
-Out comes brown amber (probs from red food dye) liquid that I let cool.
-Can I drink this?? Will I die?? OR GET HIGH??

Attached: 25c4b80d40f0319ff11b0c97856c216c.jpg (500x280, 28K)

Found this, kind of interesting

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-143621-720x1280.png (720x1280, 197K)

Yes! They also have shown that long-term kratom use has a correlation to people with strengthened immune systems and increases in white blood cell count.

Its def a drug and has the potential for harm, like all drugs. I just seriously doubt the FDA is in a rush to actually do a full study on it considering its safety compared to the drugs it would replace.

yes it is addictive, do not take it everyday

for your first time take around 3-4 gram on an empty stomach

for me its like taking a weak opiate which is why it is best to take it on occasion and not everyday to get the most out of it.

I have been taking it on and off for a few months now and I have had no noticeable health problems.