What's your drug of choice, b?

what's your drug of choice, b?

Attached: 28308215_1656209997751634_1766562968_n.jpg (405x720, 47K)

I always thought Eminem=d12...
Oh and success is my drug, user. I'm a successful richfag

give me some money to buy drugs then

First rule of doing drug
You have to be able to effort it
Otherwise you're not better than a homeless, addictionfag

rude

Sry for the e in effort. I meant afford. My iPhone X autocorrection is quite aggressive.

mmlp=classic

i never gave a fuck about iphones faggot

1) relapse
2) mmlp
3) sslp
4) encore
5) the eminem show
6) mmlp 2
7) infinite
8) recovery
9) revival

bump

Thoughts on Revival? I personally really like it and I've been listening to Marshall since The Eminem Show.

The Mashall mathers EP

i hated it. i love em more than the music in itself but come on, dog... beyonce? and that faggot? too much featuring songs, man, TOO MUCH. i hate them.

only featuring songs i like from em are ones with realass musicians/rappers like 50, proof, whole shady records camp or even dido.

What's that shit?

მაგიტუსი

Jesus christ, eminem fans ITT. Abort and sage.

That didn't help. I don't speak bomb

Slim Shady is the GOAT

Attached: Eminem-Wearing-a-Jason-Mask-362x350.jpg (362x350, 22K)

fuck you limp bizkit fan

Anime

Attached: 1465535866164.gif (508x583, 1.1M)

>rappers who's bars are only shit talk
>rappers who talk about drugs and bitches
>rappers who generally dont have anything interesting to rap about besides "standing on ferraris, nigga"
>90's rap
How's high school treatin' ya?

fuck you lil wayne

eminem is GOAT
proof is second to him

diferential equations, they hit hard and leave you sore after an hour or so

Firstfag here, I was just joking, bro. I owe you a bump.I also don't give a fuck about iPhone, using Zuk a chine copycat phone. Fav drug was alcohol, now it's weed. I know it's boring, but I have a lot of shit to manage and I'm fine with it

alcohol over the weed any day

Absolutely. But weed isn't as unhealthy as alc is. I'm 26 and have a good job and I don't want to be a fat gaylord drunk shit when I'm 45

REN-CHON!

Attached: 1417168934434.jpg (480x666, 40K)

Cold, hard, lucid sobriety.

Attached: 1508910296886.jpg (583x465, 25K)

nah, man, it's not the way you think it is. alcohol is dope af.

by the way, what's your country?

NATSUN!

Attached: rengeee.gif (500x281, 890K)

Vodka

nothing quite like reaching a BAC of 0.09% within 30 minutes.

From Georgia?

rolling on oxycodon right now, funny how fast u slight in an addiction, so stay the fuck away from opiods fags

REN-CHON!!!

Attached: 1388465335346.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

how did you know it? კი ქართველი ვარ

I want to marry "Candy store"

Good taste

Attached: 1390960220682.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

shrooms
Best dosage - 5gr (has been experimenting with different dosages for about 8 years, so I know what I'm talking about)

The scenes with her and baby Renge, those are my drug of choice, makes me feel all warm inside

Depression, Anxiety, mixed in with a heaping tablespoon of self-doubt and second guessing.

Top it all off with a capsule of lethargy, procrastination, and a sedentary lifestyle.

I inject 3 doses everyday. Mainline.

marijuana and 2c-b

>iPhone X

Humble bragging faggot detected. Does Mommy get angry if you exceed the data cap on your plan you share?

Shakespeare detected.

Who the fuck willingly buys purposefully slowed phones?

Trap threads

My drug of choice is alcohol. This pain in my tooth is making me want a beer too. I know it'd go away then. But I don't want to drink either because I have a problem. Life is tough

The best.

Attached: 1400941233069.jpg (640x358, 51K)

MDMA. Shame you get a tolerance so fast though.

I hope you feel better oneday user

Attached: 1521311295219.jpg (1280x1920, 555K)

thanks man... it really means a lot

My drug of choice is metformin. I'm a diabetic type two, even though I'm not fat at all and actually wear size small men's clothes and have something like a 29 inch waist right now.

It's annoying because I look like a type 1 but I don't take insulin, so those folks don't really want me in their club. Also I'm not a morbidly obese ham planet, so the type 2 people don't jive with me, either. I take the drug, though, and it seems to help.

You lying fuck that was me that wrote that you shit heel. What the fuck do you gain from accepting condolences from someone else's post you weirdo?

Wow, thanks user. It means a lot that you have my back.

I'm not a weirdo ;_;

sorry, I just suffer the same situation, didn't mean to insult you or anything... it felt comforting

Oh alright. I'm sorry. I'm too used to acting shitty on Sup Forums. I didn't mean anything by it. I hope you feel better too. I was just playin' around. I didn't mean to be so rude.

We're all in this together. I really do hope you're alright.

This insult is moot considering how a rich family would most likely share an unlimited data plan.

pills are helping, I was much worse some years ago, right now I'm getting out of it
you can too user, let me know if I can give advice

>My drug of choice is alcohol
i love you

Who's moot?

Weed + booze

DXM

coffee

other then that, drugs are for losers and scum, people too weak to thrive in reality and need to escape it due to their own incompetence

Attached: fuck ringo.jpg (540x852, 140K)

Weed is where it's at. Non-addictive and people probably won't judge you unless they're retarded.

Im 26 and smoke weed since 2010, have a degree in electronic engineering, married with the woman I love and enjoying life. Looks like your ego is fucked up buddy

Bump

Weed, caffeine, cigarettees, every now & then a heroic dose of shrooms

>effort it
You're such a brainlet
Did you win the lottery or got lucky with internet memecoins?

Attached: IMG_9907.png (117x128, 12K)

There is no such thing as objective reality

What is it with electrical engineers being stoners? Half of my uncles on my dads side have degrees in it but will smoke the best weed up the ass till they pass out

Move relapse to 3 and I agree.

hell, relapse is damn too underrated. most slept on album ever

Definitely. SSLP and MMLP are two of the greatest albums ever though.

Attached: demerol-03 (1).jpg (728x325, 87K)

too bad it's illegal