Do you still buy CD versions of games?

Do you still buy CD versions of games?

Attached: Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag-Buccaneer-Edition-Game.jpg (700x546, 169K)

only if it's cheaper... broke ass me

No, not for nigh on 5 years or more, mate.

i dont buy pc games
if for a console: NEVER digital unless pirated.
always, always, always opt for physical

yeah i prefer to have a physical edition over digital, just feels nicer to me.

in jews land it costs much more to buy it on cd so no, only digital

Same here.
I only buy games digitally if there is no physical version available.

For Pc, no. But if it's for the ps4 then yeah I usually buy the physical copy, because of habit I guess.

Physical to fill my shelf

They still make games on CD? I thought that they all had upgraded to DVD or higher by now.

No, mine come on Blu-Ray now.

307 CDs for sims 3 btw

Yeah. So i can re sell it when im done with it

Why?

Complete or base?

Yeah. I enjoy having a tangible collection of games. Then again, I'm an oldfag.

Yes. Mainly because where I live, we don't have steady internet. I live so far out of town that Comcast is the only one that has the contract on the area and we have 1980's phone lines, no fiber on the street I'm at.

So, If I were to download a game on an air card, shit would take me 5-7 days.

I prefer cds over digital downloads most of the time, still got slower internet, a 20 minute drive to gamestop beats a 4 hour download. I'll go digital if the game is moddable though.

Because if a license runs out, or the studio goes bust, or whatever, you can lose your digital version.

With physical, you'll always have the game disk, and unless it needs to phone home every time you play, it'll never get de-listed.

i dont buy pc games because i pirate and the games i do want to play require a license or are piratable

Yes, if it's cheaper or if I know I don't wanna keep it so I can sell it to buy something else.

But games I really like and want to keep or if price is the same, I buy digital so loading is faster and I don't hear disc spinning.

Yes. Resellable. Collectible. Often cheaper than digital. Not internet reliant especially in places with data caps. Buying digital on console is never worth it unless it's only available that way.

what i meant by that was almost all of the pc games i like, i only like for their multiplayer. so if the internet goes down for good then i wouldn't lose much because physical copies of PC staples (imo) dont require steam caus old games.
ibought a physical copy of fallout new vegas and it required steam authentication. i would rather just make backups of isos/cracked games

Datacaps???
What the fuck third world shithole you from

America?

Most places have datacaps aside from Japan and Korea.

Of course you can pay a fee to get rid of them too, but still....

>Ps4 game
>CD

What?
You know blu-ray is a thing, right?

OP meant disc in general when they said CD you fucking retard!