Question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

Attached: 1516520997413.jpg (1280x816, 203K)

i would outlaw your fucking threads

I would have everyone be sent to rehab for 5 years. If they still like feet after those 5 years, time for lynching

this

In a board full of traps, faggots, lolicon, and diaper/shit threads; I find your guys' irrational hatred of one of the most common male fetishes hilarious. I guess furry loli traps in diapers are fine, though? Kek.

bump

bumping

I got a friend who sells footpics and makes loads of money

Gotta agree, op. Footfags have a mental illness. I don't even think rehab will help. Your kind just needs purged from the gene pool.

I sell pics online and I'm making a pretty fair amount of money

My wife loves giving me footjobs and doing her nails for me. Enjoy your autistic trap/scat threads, NEET.

>Calls us footfags
>Starts foot fetish thread asking other foot fetish guys to post kinky ideas for his own masturbation material

If they're a female, I have no doubt.

nothing wrong with being a footfag

I've had a foot fetish since I was 5 years old. And as far as I know, my father also has a foot fetish, my younger brother also likes them. My cousin said with a gesture "they're alright".

Question to shit-posters:

If you could take your faggotry to one other website besides Sup Forums forever, which one would it be, and why haven't you done it yet?

I'm of the opinion that feet aren't even a real "fetish" in the strict definition.

Being attracted to girl's feet is no weirder than saying you like boobs, butts, thighs, or necks. It's a female body part. If you're hetero, of course you like them.

You can also always use the butt in defense of foot fetish as well. When people tell you that the attraction to feet is bizarre, you can ask them "well what do you like about a woman's butt? Aren't they stinky and sweaty and dirty? You may walk on your feet, but you defecate waste out of your butt."

I've never got the butt thing. Black guys and rap songs all talking about fat asses and how great they are. I'm grossed the fuck out by a fat ass.

Give me some nice looking soles anyday over that.

I knew a dude in high school that said he was grossed out by the idea of anal. He said that if he ever had sex with a woman's rear, it'd be with a condom on. The idea of going in white and coming out brown was disgusting to him.

He was clearly in highschool to think that.
At least the butt has sexual orifices, I see an ass and think about the pussy underneath, but that's it, so I don't like fatasses. With feet, I've never had any desire to put what is in my opinion the nastiest, dirtiest, most sexually incapable part of a woman anywhere near my dick or otherwise.

I've licked more girls' assholes than I care to admit.

It's not even about putting feet on my dick for me, I couldn't care less about that.

It's about a girl you're insanely attracted to letting you lick and smell her feet. I want them in my mouth. Not filthy dirty feet, but not clean from the shower either. That's no fun.

There's something very intimate about a barefoot woman. I can't explain it.

That girls wear bright color ankle socks at all times between Sept 15th and April 15th, flip flops during summer months with jean shorts or skirts only

Attached: 546546.jpg (1024x679, 211K)

what shoes can they wear with the socks?

None when inside, and optional to wear no socks inside.

anything really but if they are in doors or in vehicles they have to take them off

Attached: 65465451.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)