Who is more valuable as survival partner? - men or women. And why?

Who is more valuable as survival partner? - men or women. And why?

Attached: 1510542414483.jpg (749x753, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnNJpwf4m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=ziIuICj4eis
youtube.com/watch?v=wtUKdZG1o1w
youtube.com/watch?v=1STIAm1uZ8g
youtube.com/watch?v=DzAUzqgFGE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

women, because i'm not dicking down a dude on some shitty island

Men.

Women bleed, blood draws aggressive wildlife on land and in water.

Women smell, will attract negative wildlife attention. Will also ward away eatable wildlife.

Would take a male over a female for logistics. Would take a woman if I needed somewhere to place my penis.

Thread

Woman. Because you can feed on those titties for months. Sure, it's not the best food for an exhausted man, but it'll keep you running and alive for a while.

Men because after one week, you and the girl will have dick/pussy cheese and would not fuck. After that week you will have to take care of a crying rock

y'all should check out The Island with Bear Grylls

men, just because theyre stronger and a lot of them have been taught useful skills in boy scouts. in girl scouts they taught us how to be nice and fundraise and other useless bullshit.

Women, cause men are territorial by nature. A women will help you, two males (normal males), will be combative

is that your gf?

You are a fucking idiot. But there's nothing surprising about that.

And your reasoning is?

Men for survival Women if you actually need to reproduce. I am not going to fuck around and have the raft I been working on for month fall apart because this bitch tied the planks together with bunny ears.

Woman, because I'm a capable man and don't need any help, but I do need to fuck.

bleeding isn't exclusive to women, men smell just as much so the first two are just your attempts at humor which is why I think user called you a retard.

women obviously, short term survival is fairly easy depending on where you are so I'd take the one that can produce loyal servants every year or so

Women you can more easily beat into submission plus reproductive qualitites

tit or gtfo

Menstruation, however, IS exclusive to women.

Also, vagina's have a VERY strong odor if hygiene isn't maintained. If it's a survival situation, obviously showers aren't readily available.

Besides, women have a higher risk of infection due to the vagina.

Look, I love women and have no issues with them. But I'm thinking of it logistically. My wife would be a horrible survival partner. For the reasons I just mentioned plus her wanting me to explain every goddamn thing to her.

"We need to build shelter about 100 yards away from the water."
"But why?"
"Flash floods and other wildlife."
"But don't you think that..."
"NO BITCH JUST DO WHAT I SAY!"

>logistically

lo-gis-tics
/le'jistiks/
the detailed coordination of a complex operation involving many people, facilities, or supplies.

>having a woman do your work
Beta detected

If you need to repopulate the earth, women

If you have to survive any other scenario, men. As long as they're MEN and not some boys

If youre the type of man who always has woman question you, your a bitch

Attached: Accidental Experiment.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

Any married man will tell you that your wife constantly questions you in the first 5 years of marriage.

> beta

See

> beta

I'd take a chick because I'm not gonna cannibalize a dude.

It's not gay if you don't eat the dick or balls

fpbp

Women, if one of the right ones, no middleclass spoiled city girls (rich kids i assumed is completely ignored)

A man if a close friend, or if raised with same ideals and roughly the same political orientation. Men will clash, either violently or mentally. Friends might be able to hug afterwards, strangers or non-close friends probably wouldn't.

Well, this is biased and can not be

Canadian here, actual survivalist.
If you are a capable, knowledgeable, level headed, physically strong man, then a good unspoiled woman is unquestionably more useful. There are countless time consuming but not demanding tasks women are capable of, and women seem to be much more fulfilled by things of small impact like making a basket to keep stuff in. It's insanely useful stuff that tends to just aggravate men, because they could be building a dock, or furniture or hunting. Women also provide a sense of calm after a day of brutal labor that other men do not, not to mention the immense amount of motivation women provide men. A smile from a women motivates men more than the cheers of dozens of other men. Just that motivation makes women more useful to a man.
In contrast, if you are not a capable and strong man, if you're some latte sipping male feminist, you will die if you don't have capable men with you. And you will be looked at as a burden, because you are a burden, but you would die on your own, so, you'd have to live with that.

>same political orientation

Man-made constructs mean squat in survival of the fittest

That's it. 90% of the these ameritards would expect their women to be able to know how to tie a slipknot or forge a spear. They would spaz after. Shows their aptitude and edge of women.

*knowledge

>plane wrecks
>wake up on beach
>look for survivors
>Some dude Steve
>Average dude
>28
>had a wife and kids
>Well Steve I got to do it
>Gaypron.mpeg
> what nigger?

Americans?
I think Americans, outside for NY and LA would agree with everything I said.
It's Europeans mostly would wander into the woods expecting their spoiled women to do more than just sit and eat.
You gotta remember the US is huge, just like Canada. It suffers from massive differences in culture from region to region. You can't judge the entirety of the US by the European-esque SJW mindset of a few major cities.
I assure you, if you go somewhere like Montana or texas, the vast majority of people are good natured and have a grasp on reality.
Just like Canada. You talk to people in Montreal, Vancouver, or Toronto and they're weak as hell, spoiled children enslaved by comfort, while the rest of the country are strong good people who take pride in their ability to endure harsh conditions.

Just saying, don't blanket the US with the stain of liberal stronghold cities.

if you don't think women are territorial you have never talked to a woman beyond small tlak

Canadians?
You gotta remember Canada is huge, just like the US. It suffers from massive differences in culture from region to region. You can't judge the entirety of Canada by the isolated-Quebec log house mindset of a few remote locals.
You talk to people in North Bay, yellowknife, and they're mentally slow, cannot form sentences with 3 syllable words, and no nothing other than chopping wood and piling lumber.

Just saying, don't blanket Canada with the strain of discount store red flannel wearing, natives, and other bandwagon jumpers.

If you think all men are submissive to territorial women, you've never met a real man.

>35,151,728 is just like 327,270,267
kek

Men are naturally physically dominant, and a woman that is unwashed gets more diseased and problematic then men. A fuck buddy doesn't make sense in a survival situation. Also, if anyone was with me, the first order of business would be to kill them and eat them the second I don't have a source of food, and remove any possible competition I have. Killing them will alleviate any burden or responsibility.

Sophie Mudd

Attached: tumblr_orpsmrA6Ij1s665t5o1_1280.jpg (740x924, 118K)

What? I never said that, never even implied it.

If you can't even comprehend a simple sentence then it doesn't matter who you pick, you're just too dumb to survive long anyway.

women, men are harder to rape

>actually believing you could kill anyone let alone eat them.

You probably also believe that you could scare wildlife away with your sheer brutality and would hunt deer with your katana don't you?

If you're assuming anything about me, then you're too dumb enough to survive a MODERN world.

Solely based off your "Canadian here" statement, you're a pseudo-pride bearing ignoramus who believes obsolete skills makes a person.

Sources: I'm a psychology major

Fuck off, femanon, and quit guessing what a random person is like. Also, form better sentences.

If your 'point' has nothing to do with topic at hand, show tits or gtfo

>Solely based off your "Canadian here" statement
That wasn't me dipshit. Now who's assuming? So by your own words you admitted to being dumb. Thank you for proving my point.

>dumbass trying to sound smart
You don't forge a spear, dumbass. You could forge a spearhead, but even that's pretty unlikely if you're in a survival situation. Sharpening and fire-hardening a stick, or attaching a knife to a shaft, are much more practical solutions until you have an established village and time to come up with an anvil and a set of bellows.

>You're*

Women question everything but don't do shit. That's their MO. Get used to it.

>assuming I'm a girl
lel. You're just as dumb as that other user, assuming you aren't samefagging. Once again zero reading comprehension.

My point was actually related to the topic because I was rebutting another poster's reasoning for picking a female.

>Assuming I couldn't pluck raw iron out of the ground with my bare hands
>Assuming I couldn't generate enough heat through the sheer friction of how hard I rail my female companion.
>Assuming I could just hammer out an entire spear using my abs as an anvil.

Okay user, what ever makes you feel better. Just know that when the time comes I won't be accepting weak people like yourself into my new kingdom.

>when you don't read the entire post
>when you say the same thing but from the other angle
>when you think you made a point

Ya, so we agree, you can't lump the entirety of canada or the US into one culture. Unlike most european countries, which are a fraction of the size of a single state or province.

All you managed to do was try and insult capable people in a thread posing a question about surviving without the comforts of modern life.
You could of just said "I like starbucks, and am really mad someone else takes care of me".

Oh, golly-gosh!

Men. They are stronger, have better depth perception, and you can still fuck their buttholes.

>I like starbucks, and am really mad someone else takes care of me

I lol'd

>LOGistically

Attached: 1496793495902.jpg (183x183, 21K)

>when you say "Starbucks"
>when you use your limited brain to psycoanalyze a point in an attempt to fight fire with fire
Yeah, your post was a waste of 20 seconds. You could have just said, "I wear red flannel and have a 2 inch dick, drink my Tim Hortons proudly, and nerve miss a hockey game"

Some of what you said is true.
The difference is my wife wouldn't question me, she'd just do as I asked, and maybe later ask. And since I'm not a petulant child, I'd explain it to her like a grown adult, then I'd listen to her counter-thoughts, because as a grown man, I'm aware I'm not infallible and it's possible she considered an aspect of the scenario I didn't.
Then we'd come to a consensus and I'd fuck her mouth as to not spread her vag stank predator-attractor to my giant throbbing cock.

Who takes care of who? Disllusional conclusions.

>When you're doing the same thing you're calling someone dumb for
>When you can't even spell the right word to complete your hypocritical statement

Truly the shitty American education system at work

>when you're wrong
>when you're weak and don't understand how the world works
>just attack with nonsense insults

Ok kiddo. just pretend you're smarter than everyone else because you like piling into concrete buildings and wander around in a nerfed fantasy world where the lights just work and food just magically appears in restaurants.
I didn't even insult anyone, you're just butthurt as fuck that you aren't capable of taking care of yourself.
Your argument basically boils down to, if you aren't completely relying on strangers to spoon feed you comfort you are not intelligent.
In my experience, intelligent people are actually very aware of the fragility of society, and are very capable. My hunting buddies consist of my lawyer, a professor, an accountant, and a couple truckers, the dumbest one out of the group undoubtedly being the professor. It's usually low IQ waste of space mouth breathers that do useless shit like graphics design and data entry that boast about IQ and shit on other people with no information or perspective.
Truly intelligent people would notice that most people are on an equal playing field when it comes to IQ, the difference that matters is generally competence, industriousness and physical ability.

>farmer grows food
>Graphic designer in city eats food
>electrician maintains hydro-dam
>graphic designer has lights

Yah, I see your point. We'd all live in the dark and starve without the graphic designer.

female, cause they have higher fat content.
Survival.

more precise?

Attached: bread_.jpg (244x145, 14K)

faggot

>"We need to build shelter about 100 yards away from the water."
>"But why?"
>"Flash floods and other wildlife."
>"But don't you think that..."
>"NO BITCH JUST DO WHAT I SAY!"

That's going to do wonder to motivate the workforce...

>More valuable\

What did he mean by this? Dubs decides.

>"Who is more valuable as survival partner? - men or women. And why?"
Watch and see for yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=JnNJpwf4m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=ziIuICj4eis
youtube.com/watch?v=wtUKdZG1o1w

youtube.com/watch?v=1STIAm1uZ8g

My favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=DzAUzqgFGE4