Am I going insane? Does she like me or not? She's in a relationship!

Am I going insane? Does she like me or not? She's in a relationship!

Attached: orca-image-1521786956180.jpg_1521786956258.jpg (1009x1794, 133K)

I feel like I've forgotten how to read the signs

Attached: orca-image-1521786989363.jpg_1521786989417.jpg (1009x1794, 117K)

she likes you if you are talking but not sure if its a romantic way

Need some fresh eyes

Attached: orca-image-1521787011412.jpg_1521787011475.jpg (1009x1794, 125K)

Why was the emojio wrong

She's just chatting.

Send her a dick pic

she's just chatting but she's flirting too, undeniably

tell her.. If you give me head, I'll consider..

Right?!

let's make this a dubs thread

She just wants attention from you, she's flirting and chatting but that's all it is

if you want to make a move you could but i would wait until you're in person to confirm

You are on the cusp of the friend zone. She is sending signals that she is interested but if you do not respond correctly you will be friend zoned forever.

Proceed carefully

Only if you get dubs first

She seems interested but there isn't any blatant flirting.. keep it casual for now like you have been, you're doing great op

trips send this fig to hell

win

cringe thread

>666
>gggiiitttt

My God.

I don't know, it just looks like when me and my sister chat. I bet you'd get friendzoned pretty fast if you were to make a move.

If you're into her I say keep that same pace and if she wants your dick things should become clearer as the conversation unfolds. Whatever you do, don't be a cringy autistic faggot. Measure your words.

Wise words

She's flirting because roasties love attention. She won't leave Chad though

Sure fire way to smoke her out

Tell her that someone you met is sending nudes to you and let her know that you think it is hot as fuck when you get nudes.

This will stoke jealousy if she is into you and will probably bring her to send you nudes within the next week , unsolicited.

Post Results

This works 100% of the time 60% of the time

doesn't matter what she feels, user, if she's in a relationship it's just going to be trouble if you're attached to her. Look elsewhere.

She's just talking, you're reading too much into it.

No reason to be friends with a female unless you are looking to fuck. Might as well blow the relationship up

>Hmm...He was behind of it...

Attached: aj4lytn9bgfj2543167000000.jpg (481x444, 26K)

She's just chillin mate, but hey just get drunk and see what happens

this guy gets it

Nothing clear cut here. It would be far more obvious if she liked you. She even went as far to correct her emoji. Keep talking and wait for more clear indicators.

She's into you but you don't want her as she's obviously not a loyal person

Sounds like you're in love with her or something.

Shes just being nice, don't get it wrong, you can't tell shes fliting talking about this stuff.
Tell her some subtle flirty things sometimes and see how she reacts. There will be no problem since shes being so nice, the most she will do is changing topics.
But don't fool yourself over a really nice conversation

Even getting involved in the first place with her is an awful move. The fact that she's in a relationship and flirting like this with you is a sign of shitty character.
Even if she did like you, do you really think she'd just drop her current relationship for you? Hell no, that shit is going to get complicated and become more of a problem than it's worth.

best case scenario she cheats and sleeps with you and you never talk to her again.

I think I came to the right place to ask for help

yeah just dont be an autistic fag and you're going to get help
There was a guy that created this exact same thread but every message of him had a "hahahah", and it was so cringy

ask her out

Don’t get too far ahead of yourself

You’re just having a friendly chat is all.

This, she's just doing what a friend would do.

No she doesn't want your cock. Don't get ahead of yourself OP. This convo doesn't prove anything. Now if she flirts with you, then maybe something. But be warned, sloozeballs like to flirt with anybody. So, to me it seems like you guys are just good friends, been friends for a while. Does she ask you how she looks in certain things? Ever complain that she's unattractive? Ever complain about her boyfriend to you? Talk about sexual things with you? These are things that would determine my judgement

And on top of it, words don't mean a thing. How does she LOOK at you?