AHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Ironic turn of events.jpg (1427x1826, 989K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dO-F3HemD1o
youtube.com/watch?v=4dstDn31ZqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not too bad of a solution but if you are going on a spree killing do you even hide the fact that you are carrying a gun?

agreed, this is dumb, you don't put a rifle in your bag, either, that shit don't fit

That's why it isn't a real solution. Just like gun control isn't a real solution.

It's nothing more than an infringement of the rights of law abiding citizens.

With that skinny little jaw, that faggot clearly lacks testosterone.

Aren't mandatory ID's the lefty dream since they go around the Internet playing police and begging for ID's to "shame" and bully people with different views?
They get what they wish for.

Which is why they're not happy about it. It's not because "hurrdurr they infrindged upon my rights instead derrrrrrrr".

wearing student ID is infringing you your rights?

jewed

Attached: emma gonzo01.jpg (1432x2000, 245K)

>lefty dream
The "lefty" you speak of is not real user, it is a bogeyman your parents tell you before tucking you into bed so you will have a healthy character building fear.

LOL.. faggots got what they deserved.

>what is field stripping?

hahahaha

The lefty i speak of was pretty much real for 60 years before we burned them to the ground in Eastern Europe. You can keep your westcuck scripts contained there.

Nice.

Op is talking about mandatory clear back packs. The students campaigned for gun control and ended up with an invasion of privacy.

Attached: Kate Mara.jpg (698x859, 74K)

Well, that's ironic.

I understand why wearing transparent backpacks wouldn't make them happy, because that's not normal and make you look not cool.

But isn't wearing IDs normal? What's so bad about wearing IDs? Students and employees wear them all the time.

Attached: id.jpg (300x225, 26K)

Waiting for another school shooting to prove that this doesn't do shit

Fuckin American. You retards just don't get it with your guns. Hurry up and kill each other already. You're doing great so far while the rest of the world laughs.

Privacy in backpacks?
Here in these regions backpacks hold books, phones/laptops, and tissues/condoms.
Everybody knows it, whether staff or students, and those are the only things you should have in your backpack.
If you are against transparent backpacks then you deserve your privacy being intruded for being a dumbfuck.

We must take this a step further and advocate for transparent school uniforms as well.
Naturalism is the way of the future.

Attached: nigger.jpg (600x585, 60K)

I hate to break it to you, but a large percentage of high school students smoke weed.

Wow. My school had the same solution back in 03, imagine that. I really hate this kid for letting himself be used as a political tool.

Attached: 1436040152192.jpg (634x554, 69K)

are you making the argument that children should be allowed to smoke as well as school is a place for drugs?
i dont think the best argument against clear backpacks is, well then people are gonna know they haz weed!!!

Stupid kids.. maybe next time they will think twice before getting all butthurt about watching their friends die

They can smoke it by congregating outside of school in some other area.
If they don't even have the brain to select proper areas to smoke the herbal Jew, then they deserve to the fucked by the system, and besides forcing them to congregate outside of school like people did before the "smart"phone retardation age is positive even if by medium of weed. Consider this improving their IQ and EQ together through forcing them into schemes and plans and thinking.

Attached: 1363801945376.gif (499x374, 1.02M)

i saw my grandpa die due to medical malpractice
should i outlaw all doctors because i say i feel like i was traumatized by it?

Did you sue them?

>
>i saw my grandpa die due to medical malpractice
>should i outlaw all doctors because i say i feel like i was traumatized by it?

Attached: 1514014852423.png (645x729, 91K)

>if you aren't doing anything wrong, you should have nothing to hide

Well, then we should have mandatory transparent walls as a part of building codes. Every wall in a structure should be transparent except bedrooms and bathrooms. Anyone walking by your house should be able to look into your living room and see what news channel you watch or look into your dining room and see if your serving your children meat.

Privacy is only really necessary for criminals and dissidents.

>are you making the argument that children should be allowed to smoke as well as school is a place for drugs?

Yes. It's an American tradition.

kek can't argue with that

Attached: 1506636325370.gif (240x135, 1.91M)

Attached: thenyouwingandhiquotethumb.png (680x680, 44K)

He is not "being used as a political tool". It is his personal wish for guns to be banned, I know it is hard for you to wrap your head around, but some people simply have a different opinion than yours. There is no conspiracy, simply a number of people who don't like guns and a lot of them happen to be children in schools, letting them appear on Tv shouldn't trigger you if you live in the real world.

I agree. People can't refrain from their sexual urges and the only way to uncuck humanity from its sex-regressive retardation is to make it used to seeing people like me masturbate and dance with my donger in front of their faces in plain sight.
Naturalism is the way of the future. This mental barrier of the Abrahamic Jewry needs to be torn down.

Attached: 1366658725469.gif (290x231, 996K)

>Trying to equate privacy at home to privacy in a public place
Plastic packs aren't a horrible idea.

Kid obviously read off cue cards, it's not even about a difference of opinion lol

Smoking weed at school isn't about weed. It's about separating kids who have the courage to challenge the authority of the state from the sheep who just follow the crowd and do what their told.

Transparent backpacks lead to a generation that just lays down and does what the government tells them.

(You)

>children in schools
>think for themselves
pick one
cause in my experiences most kids still in school, including college haven't actually taken the time for self reflection enough to understand who they even are or what they believe let alone enough life experience on their own to come face to face with difficult choices and obstacles in life.
Most of them have opinions that are still shaped and influenced heavily by their parents, teachers, peers, etc, rather than coming to their own conclusions, because honestly, they don't know enough about the subject matter and have enough context to make a rational decision.

like gun control

This

no it leads to kids keeping their weed in their coat pocket or shoes rather than the clear plastic backpacks they are forced to wear by the uncool school system that has always been an uncool authority system to kids

adorable
now go play the adults are talking

No way to hide that dildo anymore.

I fucking love Americans.

no. the lefty hates IDs. esp voter IDs. how else would they circumvent laws preventing illegal trash from casting votes in a country they shouldn't be in in the first place? lol.

>ANTIFAggot detected
Keep getting BTFO by nationalists you cucked babbys

All they need is a stash can that looks like an energy drink.

So i gotta go buy a fucking see thru knapsack now? What the fuck. School better be giving these mother fucking xray superman bags out. I aint fucking rich how can i AFFORD 2 BAGS. DOESNT MAKE SENSE.

I'm not a leftist. I love Jordon Peterson and Ben Shapiro.

Here is a video of Jordon Peterson getting high
>youtube.com/watch?v=dO-F3HemD1o

hey check out these faggots who overestimate the intelligence of children and think everything they do is some sort of revolutionary social commentary and not just kids acting like lil retards

Attached: 1509321315585.jpg (314x295, 24K)

>It's about separating kids who have the courage to challenge the authority of the state from the sheep who just follow the crowd and do what their told.
No wonder you Anglocuck westerners are failing against your own governments.
Your way of challenging authority is not through education and then political war within their own playingfield, it's through burning a bunch of fucking plants as your statement while you remain dumbshit brainlets.
The failure of the Occupy Wallstreet movement makes full sense to me now.

The greatest insult against authority is when a student with remarkable scores and a clean and proper appearance gives them a no and declares war against them with their own game.
A dumbfuck little potkiddie smoking weed has no fucking weight in that regard.

Attached: 1368963103356.jpg (600x576, 219K)

This isn't funny. You're not funny.

>only the left spoke marijuana

Are you fucking retarded?

If he were smart he wouldn't be David Hogg. Little dipshit, dumbass motherfucker.

How many students died or was shot by school shooting or any kind of gun going off in or near school property. Now how many kids were killed walking to and home from school.

It's about a 40:1 ratio. Now I'm for something being done. But still... Every day at least 2-3 kids are killed walking home... And I get transferred to a machine every time I call to speak with someone about it.

It is funny. A kid tries to undermine the civil rights of others and ends up with his own civil rights being violated.

Fucking hilarious.

Implying having a black or blue backpack is "cooler." You're too young to be on this website, son. Now go do you're homework.

Attached: 1509937204191.jpg (413x395, 67K)

You're still anti-establishment, if you support a bunch of kids having rights to smoke pot in school.

It wasn't about the pot specifically faggot.

everyone knows you never leave that shit in your backpack anyway, you keep it in your underwear

youtube.com/watch?v=4dstDn31ZqE

1. Americans still not accepting that reducing guns will reduce guns
2. Though it would only stop the idiots from sneaking in guns, I'd rather have a clear backpack than have a higher chance of "will I make it home today" being true.

You could outlaw medical malpractice...

well, i've seen people kill themselves because our solution to people being given unneeded small quantities of weak opiates for minor injuries was to cut off people taking strong opiates for extreme pain; everyone seems cool with that

The Boston tea party was anti-establishment.

if that's your level of risk tolerance, how do you possibly justify riding in a motor vehicle or going outside when it's raining? accidents and lightning strikes are both far more likely than dying in a school shooting. that's how we wound up in a near-police state, everyone throwing out freedoms for imaginary security

The American revolution and founding fathers were anti-establishment,

kek

and yet it still happens...

It was also a ploy against actual tyranny, unlike the pack of kids who just don't like guns lmao

No his personal wish is to be rich and famous with as little effort is possible. Already had his narcissistic youtube channel, the bodies of his dead classmates just provided a lucrative source of content.

Stat stats are you getting that from?? Also, we can't limit water and lightning, but we can directly control deaths by guns, why wouldn't we? If you could stop deaths by lightning would you, or just say "oh well there's more likely things to kill you"?

What stats*

Who the fuck can fit an AR in their bag??? I could barley fit my fucking lunch box in there, these fuckers taking in duffle bags or what?

I wonder could you carry something offensive but not illegal in your backpack. It's going to now be visible but that's not your fault. Condems, tampons, books about how to have sex with vegetables.... The possibilities seam endless. I think the list of banned items will be huge.

The difference is we can actually do something about guns, specifically assault rifles. Idgaf about shotguns, rifles, and regular handguns for the most part, it's just the literal weapons of war o don't see a need or reason for.

>Marijuana would right now be taxed and legal and mandatory just like Bill Hicks argues, if a bunch of dumbfuck potkiddies didn't set their standard for rebelling against authority by smoking plants and instead inhaled that knowledge from books into their brains, went into Law and Economics, and fought within the establishment to materialize this event
Welp. You know the Government would be over-flooded with supporters of legalizing Marijuana and powerless to stop it if you counted the numbers of the potkiddies and suddenly converted them into the educated establishment.

Attached: .eJwFwVEOwiAMANC7cACKpSjsMkvDKpsBIVC_jHf3va_5zGo2c6qOtQEc18p9HnZpn1zElt5LFR7Xsrk3YFXOZ5O3LkCiW6CILrn (412x412, 33K)

it was anti East India Company and the Tea Act

>It was also a ploy against actual tyranny

The war against drugs is tyranny. It's how the new world order finances it's army of cops and feeds the industrial prison complex.

Smoking weed is an anti-establishment protest against the tyranny of the police state and the new world order.

when these retards learn than if you want to be safe you have to give up muh freedoms...

so who is the bigger idiot Christoper Long or OP?

I smoked weed in high school and I have a Law degree. You seem to have internalized an awful lot of propaganda.

Your belief that drugs makes people stupid and only leftists do it is ridiculous.

Jesus you are dumb. Do you know how many people die of alcohol related complications or crime? shitloads more than guns. and we did outlaw liquor, guess what? turns out prohibition is tyranny and just makes law abiding citizens into criminals and reduces safety across the board on a host of issues.

I think transparent backpacks are cool but backpacks aren't usually cool anyway. I had a slipknot backpack in highschool it was actually really practical

HAHAHAHAHA
These little bastards deserve every bit of this.
Sorry you faggots can’t bring your drugs to school anymore. I have no sympathy.

>total non solution that does nothing & is a huge inconvenience for them
They got exactly what they wanted

Moar leik AmeriCANTs amirite lololollozzers

>your belief
Nah, that's your belief of your Strawman.
My belief is that using pot as a medium to fight authority instead of getting educated is you being a dumb retarded fuck.
I don't believe all drug users are retarded, just the ones who think it's a symbolic gesture of some kind of revolution, which is pretty much unarguable.

Attached: 1424670898200.jpg (10000x10000, 1.68M)

^^^ this, same kind of people who bitched about the ineffectiveness of prohibition or the war on drugs think the same tactics can be applied to guns without the exact same lack of effectiveness or problems.

i see the case as everytime someone decides to break into your home or cause physical harm to the ones you love they are declaring war and you should be allowed to defend your home, your family, and your life with whatever "weapon of war" gets the job done effectively
whether it be against some mugger, or your own government turned tyrannical regime
what is so hard to understand about this?
you know most legal "assault rifles" are semi automatic? that means they only fire as fast as you can pull the trigger, they tried banning all semi automatic rifles in the past, didn't work out so well so they changed terminology to assault rifles to make them sound scarier.

it never ends, you give an inch, they take a mile, until they have everything and you are left with no options

Like you have any room to talk. I'm sure you're from some Eurocuck country and suck some sand niggers dick all day because "diversity is the best"

With your tradition ar15 you can take the upper receiver off and on. It only takes 5 seconds and you cut the size in half to where you can fit it in a bookbag. Regard. Also clear bags or mesh bags isn't new. I grew up in San Antonio TX and this was mandatory.

Look at this limey getting all pissy because he has to thank the Muslims when they get done gang raping his wife or he'll face prison time for being a racist.

I had an old military parachute bag as a backpack
miss HS sometimes
simpler times

I really wouldn't mind if someone shot this little faggot in the face.

This is lefty retard-tier logic in action folks.

Attached: 1518295190893.jpg (800x900, 70K)

No u