I'm posting this again because something needs to be done...

I'm posting this again because something needs to be done. I'm literally crying right now I'm so ashamed of the white race and our crimes against the Mighty, Proud Black Race. I have seen Black Panther more than 100 times. I give 60% of my weekly walmart paycheck to my Black neighbor, Mike. I also wash his car every week, clean his house, pay his electric bill, post his bail when necessary, and force my wife to fuck him at gunpoint. I volunteer at the county jail so I can suck off as many Black Men as possible and vomit their cum into my wife's pussy to make more Powerful African American Babies and destroy the white race. When Trayvon Martin was killed I glued a printed photo of him to my face and shot myself in the chest with a 9mm pistol. I place ads on craigslist every week inviting Members of the Superior Black Race to come to my house and kick my ass, steal my tv and money and fuck me up the asshole, and they do so every single day.
But it's not enough. How do I better serve the Mighty Black Kings we owe so much to?

Attached: 2324e8c3453e0a880b1beeb35df895c8.17.jpg (352x198, 16K)

I know exactly what you should do.

You should write a manifesto detailing your shame and hatred for the white race. Then, and here's the important part, you go to your local town square or Southern Baptist Church. Tie a rope into the tree, and hang yourself like the evil white man did the black masters 150 years ago.

This will be the ultimate display to your black masters and pledging your loyalty to them.

Attached: E988828E-E031-4DC7-92C3-7B9361330418.jpg (800x450, 57K)

I would but then who would post the TRUTH of white guilt on Sup Forums

Your brothers and sisters will carry on your legacy. You have to make the point user. You have to seek justice no matter the cost.

We have this -bait- every day

Neat.

*hides thread*

You know, all this does is show how utterly inadequate and powerless black "people" still are. How they still have a "gimmiedat" attitude and prefer spamming an imageboard with nonsense in the hopes if tricking a weak mind or two into aggrandizing them, thereby - again - amounting to something not due to their own efforts, but by begging. It's quite farcical, actually. If that is all the "mighty", "proud" black race can come up with there's really nothing to fear. Stay mad.

I guess you have a point. I'm going to get my eldest daughter, Jeanette (renamed Wandika) to staple my mandingo manifesto to her pussy lips and become an hero on the steps of the courthouse! Judtice for Wakanda!

Fuck the white race

Sup Forums is super gay..
Humans are fuckin weird

White boys are born to suck black cock

Attached: tumblr_lvb2svApiV1qkpqjoo1_400.gif (380x274, 481K)

Can the mods please make it against the rules to spam 10 threads with the same ip?

This is disruptive spam and serves no purpose other than to shit up the board. The fact that there are 10+ of them up right now doesn't help.

>Another thread posted by a paid agency connected with the Soros liberal agenda, and the DNC propaganda.

>Beware threads like this, they are posted by bots, paid groups, and so on.

There are 11 of these threads per day automatically posted here every 3 hours by said agencies/groups.

Don't be part of the brainwashing psyop that Sup Forums has become.

Sup Forums is just another psyop front for the intelligence agencies.

I hate this bait thread but god that is so hot... I cant even beleive white people try to compete with black cocks

Stay mad inferior white cuck and while you're at it break out that checkbook and pay your reparations

Now go shitpost elsewhere

Attached: 1518538657679.jpg (500x456, 14K)

Thank you. I needed that. Now pay up white bitch! Im wite too but fuck white

Is that m or f sucking his cock?

This garbage is not even clever Fuck Sup Forums is lame these days

Are you overweight by chance

Attached: 1519133234272.jpg (717x880, 141K)

Nigger

Attached: 1521679606115.gif (450x450, 1.23M)