ITT we talk about our jobs

>ITT we talk about our jobs

>18, no job, live with parents
>Trying to join the military, waiting on that waiver

How about you Sup Forums?

Attached: 1521752061896.gif (320x316, 2M)

22 live with my parents no job

35, live with parents, no job. Still waiting to join the military.

38, Married, Self Employed
Alpha

Kek

How do you make ends meet?

Yep

>25, dentist, manlet, cute gf

i'd say my lifes average

>Been there
>Done that
>Failed basic
>Back to jobless failure.

23, AI Researcher, live with gf

student or grad?

same

grad

Look at all these dubs.

Attached: check'em.png (626x461, 349K)

at some point you skipped a year it seems

False

>21, working at Taco Bell, live with parents
>i prepare Nacho Fries and only put half the seasoning

Attached: 5215251251152.png (1200x1746, 88K)

41, radar genius. $130k

40s, work-at-home programmer
pretty comfy
pay is great for the role, hours are short

skipped between high school and uni, didnt know what the fuck to do

22, janitor. Lives with mom gma and sister. Also joining the military.

Attached: gender wage gap_webm.webm (500x500, 873K)

I'll be starting a residency soon

Law Student
$25k debt, not bad

Waiver for what exactly?

35, spent 9 years active duty / 3 years national guard, going to school for profit. Best life

good luck user, fuck prosthodontics by the way

27, truck driver, live with parents when i come home for a week or stay in a hotel/air bnb

So..unemployed?

how are the work hours?

Kekkk fuck you

35 /12years active duty /now using GI bill and work in agriculture. Nice house acre of land 2/3 paid off. Good wife. Life is good

that seems fun, how'd you get into it?

Hope to see you there

get paid a set amount of 1500$ a week minimum. i usually work about 40-50 hours of actual driving. every saturday and sunday i have off to reset so i just do whatever or play games on my laptop. i play games on my laptop every night before i go to bed for like 2-3 hours, sleep for 8 and then drive. i stay out for a month and go home for a week

Suicide

36, design engineer, 9-5 boring gig, live with fiance.

Jelly at bro

23, cart pusher at local Walmart, live with parents

Chef, Wendy's, 8.75/hr

Hahahhahhha peasant
>howd you get hired?
>they dont call back

hueheuheu. I'd never do Prost even though it's fun to do the lab work. It's the rest of the shit that's no good. All the fussing and details of patient need and comfort, all for not that much money at the end of the day. And the residents are still there well into the evening.

31, own home in socal near los angeles, work as a defense contractor

22, stock at a shitty grocery store, live with my parents. Been putting apps out at other places. Been trying too join the same company my father works for. But it's a fucking waiting game.

18, taco bell, live with brother

ye lab works is ok, unfortunately thats what my uni only taught me, didnt teach me how to cement a crown, so here i am, fucking clueless when they say "oh yeah you need to cement a crown at 2PM"

ye im out

hopefully i'll specialize in periodontology, love telling cunts to stop being retarded

Defense contractor?

31, unemployed. Live off wifes wealthy parents. Nice house, decent car. Bored as fuckkkk

>18
>IT Technician in a school
>ez money

This post makes no sense

22, finance manager, renting a house

just lie on resume/application

24, cyber security analyst, living with gf

Sounds like you're living the dream

Hurry up wit muh order

How did you get hired?
When I put in app, I never get a call

22 y.o., in my last year of chemical engineering. Not really sure what I want to do next year but I'm considering either an MBA or a PhD. Don't feel ready to start working just yet.

I work for the Navy in an advanced R&D lab. Easier to get into as a veteran.

Bump

Op bump

I guess you can call it a dream. Parents are pretty chill, and helpful. They know I make shut money right now so I just do things around the house for them too pay off rent and shit. Plus they want me too move out when I have a full time job and good money in my pocket.

In the mean time I just go on side jobs with my father and learn a thing or two. Along with being ready to get into the company with him. It's stupid with the hiring process these days, but it's whatever. Just gotta keep waiting I guess.

I half lied, but it still didn't do shit. Had a cousins say I do that before I started. I think the reason why they didn't accept me is some kid got an interview a week before I applied. My father saw the kid out on the job training about a week ago, so he must of gotten the apprentice spot before me. That's the only thing I could figure.

I'm just waiting for some other things too become available too apply for since my father's boss claims there is more too come. Ain't seein shit yet.

19 part time on a elderly-home, feels like being jobless to be honest

Wdyd there?

18, law student, no job living with my parents

>21
>live at home with gf + parents
>heavy equipment tech on 797 trucks
>118k~ before tax

19, live alone in dead grandmother's house, college student

I did contracting for a bit. I got out of it after the company I was working for couldn't win a contract to save their fucking lives. Part of a 22 man team expecting to win a big contract. Didn't get it. Got to stick around after everyone got laid off because I worked myself into a position where I wasn't dependent on that contract but working on multiple other contracts they had going on at the time. Kept getting told they were working on proposals for new contracts where I'd be able to travel all over the world. None of them come through. Decided to say fuck this shit and got out.

24. Graphic Designer. Lives with gf

making a little food for the elderly people and controlling the cash register, i suck at the job though

24, live with parents, trying to join navy as nuke

so unemployed?

CPA in trainee
Live alone

Kek sounds 2 ez

Charleston is fun. Didn't do navy but went air force. Got stationed down here where they train navy nukes. If you get it have fun man. Charleston is a fun area. If you get the time go to Savannah. It's a good time.

26 just moved out this past year. Work in irrigation, very poor now

Bartender at a failing holiday park
Waiting for death

>well over 18 (ok well over 40)
>work for the government (GS10) homeland security
>look at intelligence maps/info all day
>get no credit for things i've done that can't tell anyone about
>make shit money $48/year

i only continue because what the hell else is someone like me going to do at my age.
yes i've been on (and off) Sup Forums for nearly 10 years.

Any cool trucker stories?

>worked as contractor
What does this mean? Could be contracted for anything. General construction? Seems like that word means you will do anything building wise as long as it pays

sounds easy... maybe
now try to do your job with fucking grannies on ya nuts all the time
I am getting homicidal every time i enter that place

>19, candy store, $9.25/h
>Trying to go into (ch)air force, working on CCNA

I literally count other people's garbage and then pay them for the """pleasure"""
Fuck my co-workers too

23, mosquito killer state job, gf, loving life

21, manager at mcdonald's, moving back into parent's (real estate in my city is fucked)

What ya packing to kill them squitos?

Fuck skeeters

20 bagger at krogers, live with parents. Currently taking basic water treatment class. Just applied for a few more operator jobs today

doing God's work user

I guess this is a general misconception where contracting is the same as a carpenter / builder of sorts. I worked logistics. Specialized in aerial transportation. The way government contracting work is, in a nut shell, thr government will pretty much say ok, we need this type of work done and we need someone to do it. Companies will throw out proposals saying they can get it done in this amount of time for this price and the hiring agency then pretty much chooses who they want to go with. I was working on a project where we were upgrading the communications equipment in military vehicles. Keeping track of parts in a warehouse, shipping and receiving equipment needed for the project and so on. It's not all just building random stuff but pretty much being contracted out to do a job they need done.

It’s fucked in my city as well. Bad excuse i have a shit job and make it work. Ever think of finding other employment than mcdicks? That’s a teenagers gas money job not trying to be a dick but you should always try to find something to better yourself

Looooossseerrrrr Hahahaaha

>Carpenter apprentice
>21 yo
>15 hourly rate, first year

Fair thanks for clarifying. When i gear government contractor i think of some sort of work on military equipment. When i year just contractor i think of any sore of general construction. It’s a confusing term

>28, live with my mom
>Electrician for a few years after trade school

I just don't have any reason to move out (no friends or gf), but at the same time it's why I have neither of those things.

i could make it work if i tried, i just don't have the care to. i have a dog and pet friendly rentals are upwards of $1200 for a studio. i quit dons for 8 months but went back because they pay the most ($15/hr + benefits), but i'm always looking to change as it's a pretty shit job

>28
>Dog walker, rent a condo with some randos
>Just got 100$ tip today

Attached: fagenabler_u18chan.jpg (274x274, 29K)

pretty much yeah.
but i'll bet i'm doing better than you.

Hear and hear not gear and year enough beer for me i guess

22, sales, own apartment, no gf, hate my life

20, just quit my job, going to school starting in May. I wanna be a lawyer.

Attached: 1521677489205.png (647x672, 99K)

Yeah hahaha that's neat stuff broski
You should find me and help me get a job honestly

Off topic question what do you do with said dog when you work? I work outside doing irrigation and want a dog have wanted one for a while but am looking at paying atleast 120-150 for a dog walker every week in this city.
And i recommend roomate if you’re good with either living with a friend or some random fag. Studio prices are always ridiculous. I pay 1k a month it’s 2k but I’ve got a roommate prices here are whack