Mozzer finally becomes /our guy/

SPIEGEL: Since we're in Hollywood, have you followed the debates about Harvey Weinstein , Kevin Spacey and #MeToo ?

Morrissey:To some extent, yes, but then it became a play. All at once everyone is guilty. Anyone who has ever said to someone else, "I like you," is suddenly being charged with sexual harassment. You have to put these things in the right relations. If I can not tell anyone that I like him, how should he ever know? Of course, there are extreme cases, rape is disgusting, every physical attack is repulsive. But we have to see it in relative terms. Otherwise, every person on this planet is guilty. We can not permanently decide from above what we are allowed to do and what we can not do. Because then we are all trapped. Some people are very awkward when it comes to romance anyway. They do not know what to do and then their behavior is aggressive.

SPIEGEL: What do you think about Spacey, one of the main characters in a movie, being replaced shortly before the start date?

Morrissey: I think that's ridiculous. As far as I know, he was in a bedroom with a 14-year-old. Kevin Spacey was 26 and boy 14 was wondering where the boy's parents were. One wonders if the boy did not know what could happen. I do not know about you, but I've never been in situations like this in my youth. Never. I always knew what could happen. When you are in somebody's bedroom, you have to be aware of where that can lead to. That's why it does not sound very credible to me. It seems to me Spacey has been unnecessarily attacked.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/spiegel/morrissey-ueber-brexit-kevin-spacey-und-merkels-fluechtlingspolitik-a-1178545.html
morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrissey-interview-polaroid-photo-in-german-spiegel-magazine.141269/
youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SPIEGEL: Should that also apply to the actresses who went to the hotel room with Weinstein ?

Morrissey: People know exactly what happens. And they play along. Afterward, they feel embarrassed, or they do not like it. And then they turn it around and say: I was attacked, I was surprised, I was dragged into the room. But if everything had gone well and had it given them a great career, they would not talk about it. I hate rape. I hate attacks. I hate sexual situations that are forced on someone. But in many cases, one looks at the circumstances and thinks that the person referred to as a victim is merely disappointed. Throughout the history of music and rock 'n' roll there have been musicians who have slept with their groupies. If you go through history, almost everyone is guilty of sleeping with minors.

SPIEGEL: David Bowie has deflowered a 15-year-old, according to the victims. Also a bagatelle?

Morrissey: That was absolutely normal then.

SPIEGEL: Have you ever been in such a situation?

Morrissey: No.

SPIEGEL: Neither on one side nor on the other?

Morrissey: No. Never, never, never.

someones gonna try to accuse him now but luckily he has an alibi... He's never had no one ever

lol

What a piece of shit

first (real) post best post

>fucking a 15 year old was normal in the 70s

I don't think so, bud.

The age of consent laws only changed recently.

The 70s were only 15 to 20 years away from the 50s-early 60s when a great number of people married as teens, with teens marrying as early as 15-16 not seen as out of the norm.

women's rights/birth control/women going to college changed all of that. I can guarantee you that most classic pop and rock musicians of the 50s through the 80s fucked underage groupies, or at least one member of their band did.

definitely normal for rockstars

love u mozza

SPIEGEL: What do you think about the situation in Germany?
Morrissey: Every second I ever spent in Germany was a privilege. Germany was a friend to me. I'm not very enthusiastic about the EU, but that's not important. But I do not want to be part of a German empire. And I do not think England should be part of a German empire.
SPIEGEL: Do you think the EU is a German Empire?
Morrissey: Yes. And so many people think. Maybe that's why people voted for Brexit. England could no longer make decisions without turning to Germany.
SPIEGEL: So you think Angela Merkel is the mother of Europe?
Morrissey: Well, she's smart enough not to say much. She stays silent, which is very interesting. But I'm sad that Berlin has become the rape capital.
SPIEGEL: Which one? Capital of the rape?
Morrissey: Yes, yes! Because of the open borders. Many people think that it was a mistake of Angela Merkel, that she said at the beginning: "Come, come here!" And then: "Yikes, yikes, not!"
SPIEGEL: So you are against taking in refugees?
Morrissey: Okay, let's talk about multiculturalism. I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French. If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end. All European countries have fought for their identity for many, many years. And now they just throw it away. I think that's sad.

SPIEGEL: But you live in the US, which emerged in its current form because people came from everywhere.
Morrissey: Every single country has its history of revolutions and liberation. Other countries do not have your story. It's not easy to connect that. When people immigrate, they bring their religion and their customs with them and try to establish them. And there begins the confusion.
SPIEGEL: So you say everyone should stay where he is?
Morrissey: (laughs loudly) No. But I think every country should keep its identity. Millions of people hav died for German identity. If you think they deserve respect, you must protect their country

virulent racism couldn't put the stake in his career but maybe this will

bless the man

t. Chen Bao Ting Tong

didnt know he was this based

its like hes going out of his way to ruin himself. that part about the kevin spacey debacle was particularly disturbing to read.

hope this is not a meme desu. heres hoping this turns out to be the final nail in the coffin for him.

got owned when asked about living in the US desu. pathetic deflection word salad after.

guess what he's trying to say is the english should stay the english, the germans should stay the germans but the us has no culture anyway so who gives a shit about who's living there

How the fuck is Morrissey of all people the reasonable one?

fuck off, johnny.

this interview doesn't exist my dudes

i think this interview is when the spacey news just broke, not all the allegations since then.

spiegel.de/spiegel/morrissey-ueber-brexit-kevin-spacey-und-merkels-fluechtlingspolitik-a-1178545.html

morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrissey-interview-polaroid-photo-in-german-spiegel-magazine.141269/

>But I'm sad that Berlin has become the rape capital.
wew

FUCKING based moz.
i love him even more if that was somehow possible.

Mark Kozelek x Morrissey Grumpy Old Men collab when

Sup Forums's guy, more like.

>Anyone who has ever said to someone else, "I like you," is suddenly being charged with sexual harassment.
>If I can not tell anyone that I like him
>him
it shows

>I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French.
WEW that's gonna be hard for tumblr to swallow
Sup Forums already has like a thread a week about morrissey, this will just add fuel to the fire

hardly, this is center / center right ideology. A lot of liberals would have probably agreed with this 10 or 20 years ago.

Moz is insufferable but I agree with all his politics desu

Many liberals agree with the need for borders and admit to the failure of multiculturalism. They aren't the cartoon characters represented on this site, but they are out there.

well shit lmao
10/10 good shit moz

how can one man be so based? holy shit

I've always fucking loved Morrissey, but damn he's based as fug.

Viva Moz

I mean he's 100% right.

Thread theme motherfuckers

youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII

Moz is the GOAT

Marr-tards btfo

>>Tumblr

Bump

What a racist idiot

YOU'VE GONE TO THE NATIONAL

He was always our guy